Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/politics/guns/baseballbats.asp
youtube.com/watch?v=eTG7Gutlebs
en.oxforddictionaries.com
youtube.com/watch?v=88zvm7-fhKo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

NYPA --

Dumbass.

More people were killed by baseball bats in 2016 than by assault weapons.

Look it up.

Typical uninformed liberal idiot.

i eat shit and call it food

>baseball bats out of nowhere
>doesn't mention healthcare
>doesn't mention assault rifles

More people are killed by household furniture than by islamic terrorism. According to the fbi.

- vox, YouTube, today's episode.

Trickle down economics helps the working man.

> Did you just assume my gender?

this is an anorectic white girl, she should cheeseburger and check her privielge :DD

How many baseball bats are there per capita?

I have cheap gasoline for my car, and can eat whatever the fuck I want.

Typical American
>I can call black people niggers because muh free speech

Intelligent person (not an American)
>fine but I can say white people are racist

Typical American
>shut up racist dog you can't say stuff like that

That REALLY violates my NAP

>Free

Looked it up:

snopes.com/politics/guns/baseballbats.asp

False.

You keep using that word.

People kill people. By your logic, spoons make people fat.
> inb4 completely ignoring this and just taking about how i didnt talk about the Health care thing.

Americans are fat and don't realise the rest of the world laughs at them for how shitty their country is.

The u.s.a of america is the best country in the world.
prove me wrong
> protip you can't

I can legally carry a weapon to protect myself and my family, whereas other countries in the world, such as the UK, forbid this simple right to self-protection.

Bless you all, my children.

nice bait eurofag trying to make us non-degenerate americans look like retards

THIS thread is now freestyle rap

youtube.com/watch?v=eTG7Gutlebs

This

Kek

Typical unintelligend, ignorant, scared and uninformed Trump-voting redneck

>>I can call black people niggers because muh free speech

factually right though. Not nice, but right. (Since nigger is a therm to describe black people in general)

>>fine but I can say white people are racist

Factually wrong. There are white racist, but not all whites are racist. Thats another trait.

>Perfect example

There are so few of you though

You're overestimating people in general

President Trump would be funny, if nothing else!

>here let's be yurop too

I think the EU is gay, time to gtfo

Muslims are good truck drivers let's let em do whatever they want

I bet if we make high value currency worthless that all the tax dodgers will pay their fines with their now useless money!

>is try Russian nao comrade

Artyiom, why you are late for cyberbully job I show picture of shillary as little girl 500 times in 30 minutes

>China?

Pic related

Here in japan you don't need to. If you country is so shit you have to have a loaded weapon you aint got nothing to be proud of.

instead of spending money on assault weapons, why not raise taxes a little so that everybody get a free education so poor people of colour don't have to steal anything?

>factually right
en.oxforddictionaries.com

derrrr I am a police officer in a nation who are pissed about police officers shooting people for no fucking reaso-HOLY FUCK that person is doing a thing shoot her!

I left my gun out yesterday and my toddler shot herself in the face. Goddamn Muslims ruining this country.

>Guns
>not "assault weapons"
So for your strawman to be relevant we should change the argument and also include cricket bats, golf clubs, crochet... things, and any other type of game ball hitting device not mentioned.

why is europe so week and gay?

>en.oxforddictionaries.com

A contemptuous term for a black or dark-skinned person.

so?

One of America's best products:

youtube.com/watch?v=88zvm7-fhKo

Why should I care about other people on this planet? This is my country, this is where I live. I don't give a shit about anyone else lol.

Also stop saying offensive shit. Did you know "indian" is an offensive word to actual indians? Get informed faggot.

>thinking every weapon is an assault weapon
typical retard thinking.

Good boy, now look up the word fact.

>week
goddamnit nigger, you're making us look bad to the rest of the world.

Trump will fix everything. I don't care about his record.

Average American
>Murica is the greatest country on planet earth

Intelligent person (not an American)
>would you mind pointing to America on a map, please sir?

Average American
>why the goddamn hell would I have to point to Murica on a map for? I live here

>73% of Americans can't actually point to America on a map

Fuck you liberal lefty faggot. Don't take my liberty to not have health care or i smash your punk ass all the way down to greenhorn califronia. We CITIZENS of the U-S-A are a threat not to be messed with bitch ass motherfucker

Better weak then being a fat redneck

>DAY TOOK ER JERBZ

>73%
imma need a source for that.

The world would be a WAY better place is "America" had never been created. Letting the natives cultivate and live with their land.

America is a an abortion of a science experiment.

fight your own wars then, faggot

I looked up that channel once because ha talked about zwarte piet, Is that the left in the USA? A lot of trash came from his mouth, I can really understand why Trump won seeing people like him, very disgusting.

People kill people, but guns make it WAY easier for them to efficiently kill as much people as possible. Imagine the Columbine shooters used knives instead

muh narratives muh progressive freedoms

Snooker cues would have been more fun.

Lol
>you personally had NOTHING to do with the WWs
>America did very little in the WWs anyway

Mandatory amerihate thread on a American board, while the Americans are asleep.
Stay jealous eurofaggots(most likely)

we won the vietnam war by doing a strategically withdraw of troops

>much people
Nice meme

I enjoy making my own decisions and will fight against totalitarianism because I'd rather live free than be held hostage by a nanny state or a dictatorship.

I can't find Wales on a map.

My waitress didn't clap hard enough for me when I tipped her $2 extra so I shot her. Everyone around me clapped so hard we all began to sing the national anthem.

Yeah, I hate amerifats saying "WE won the war".
It's like you idiots think you did it all by yourself. What about russia or britain? Also germany is a small country compared to it's opponents. It's fucking pathetic that it took so long for you to stop the nazis

It wasn't our neighbors

Muh cawntray' like went to the moon n shit... Yeah fucking whatever so wit if we just took all the really smart German scientists and said their ideas were ours.

>>>huurrr duurrr Europoors pay more taxes. They only get taxed once a month? And it includes healthcare, retirement,insurance, education and workers comp?

Well haha! We gots it much harder then! We pay every month and a huge one every year! And it doesn't include any of those things the euros have! So. Like. It makes me tougher.
Where did I put my cheeseburger?

Can you point out Puerto Rico on a map without searching?

True, but take away people's matches and lighters, and your arsonists will have a much harder time to set things on fire. Murderers can kill people either way, but firearms make is so much more accessible.

I don't think you know how war works.

They think they have progressive freedoms.
Half of them can't properly spell progressive.
Top kek.

I would actually believe the number since it's a trick question: 'america' is two seperate continents.

Wow look guys! By going to the middle east we fixed all their problems. 'Merica auch a great nation.

that is a damn strange picture to go along with that sentiment.

hahahha fucking americans

I like to pay money to insurance companies who have no incentive to pay for my health-care when it comes time to it. Also I love that we have the choice to pay deductibles on our healthcare, that means more freedom. Paying more money in taxes for medicare and medicaid and insurance premiums than europeans pay for their universal healthcare is a far more efficient and reasonable system, because I shouldn't be paying for no poor people to get healthcare! Also, I don't understand how insurance, economies of scale or collective bargaining works.

I have a gun under my pillow and 6 more in the safe in my closet.

I also carry a gun on me almost everywhere I go

More like people were like killed by like um not like uber um cowbells than like guns last like year guys.

Let's topple a foreign democracy and liberate it decades later

Did you know more old people died last year than the number of people killed by guns? Checkmate liberals

Let's give teachers handguns so they can protect kids.
Teaching degrees are equivalent to basic training

Yet the worst mass killings in recent years were committed with explosives and vehicles.

Should we ban assault trucks?

You shouldn't because white people invented the right to free speech, don't bite the hand that feeds, nigger

>maybe you guys should ban migrant workers :^)

we need to ban heart disease and cancer bud

can't tell if american or just acting like one. 7/10

I HAVE THE CONTINUOUS URGE TO MEASURE DISTANCE IN FAHREINHAHREINHEIGHT

Pointing to either would satisfy the request.

I wouldn't put it past you to be a gigantic faggot and go "NAH LOL U HAD TO POINT TO ALL THE AMERICAS AT ONCE XD" though.

Just make getting cancer or heart disease illegal, problem solved.

>worst
>trucks
>Amerifat confirmed

What about aca is 'free'?

Best typical 'merican post ever. You get +2 points.

Oh so much this!

A fat American redneck still has better teeth than most Europeans :^)

Being in debt & living in a country with most prisoners sure makes me proud to be an American.

Please explain to me why you think it's morally okay to forcibly take money from one person to give it to another.

Why is it morally okay to subsidize unhealthy and lazy people with taxpayer money?

We're giving government funding to people that aren't intelligent enough to use condoms or find jobs.

We're literally subsizing low IQ by taking money from successful families and giving it to unsuccessful ones. Taxing the wealthy at upwards 50-70% and giving it to ungrateful and undeserving people who have grown accustomed to having everything handed to them for free.

90% of Europe is completely ass backwards in their perception of morality. You guys refuse to question these things because you've been told it's the right thing to do for so long that you accept it as a universal truth.

HOL UP
bites straw
Y’ALL BE SAYIN’
greases up pig
SO Y’ALL BE SAYIN’
bombs the middle-east
SO Y’ALL BE GOSH DARN SAYING
supresses native population
YOU ARE GOSH DIDDLY DARN SAYIN’
fucks greasy pig
WE ARE
shoots up school
SUPERIOR
has sex with cousin
AN’ SHIT?

lol, cant wait until you get old motherfucker. you might figure out that life is harder than your edgy ass thinks.

you have winned the thread

9/10 extremely patriotic post brother

Obesity in Europe is skyrocketing soon in like 2 years it will be the fattest continent

Wow... we were just pretending to be americans... you are way too good, are you american?

Soon america won't even be number one at being fat

It's not now Mexico took that crown it's not even in the top 5 anymore

>unrealistic opinion
>fact indicating lack of intelligence

>our