So Sup Forums, Charles Manson is 'seriously ill' and was admitted into hospital...

So Sup Forums, Charles Manson is 'seriously ill' and was admitted into hospital. I bet he's happy to just be out of jail finally

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k9QXY80OxS0
youtu.be/EIEfmSUQ_z4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How can an unconscious person be happy

I bet Marilyn Manson is excited that his album sales are about to have a temporary spike.

FREE MANSON

Isn't there some sort of freedom of religion section in the constitution?

Why do you post about Charles Manson but include a pic of Bill Gates? Fuckin retard, you could at least say pic not related!

I dunno. You perfectly happy conscious piece'a shit

oh you.

Thats the guy that m20'd the cop right?

He is in jail for the exact same thing hag clinton has done for 30+ years. If she can go free he should be free. No difference.

he 360 no scoped a bunch of dumbasses into killing people.

I CLOSE MY EYES AND SEIZE IT

Why do you post about Charles Manson but include a pic of Donald Trump? Fuckin retard, you could at least say pic not related!

I doubt Manson gives one shit about anything or ever has

He isn't seriously ill, it's just Ulcerative Colitis.

youtube.com/watch?v=k9QXY80OxS0

>someone you hate does something bad
>someone else does something bad
>"he should be free !!" Instead of "both should be in jail"

Typical patriot

I think its more to do with how long he's been in jail and how long she's been free doing the same thing he did. They should just swapover

No he still did something bad you can't just free someone because he got a long time in jail. The judge decided

Please don't call him a Patriot. That's disrespectful.

Dude, heck off with that. I'll have you hecking know, that we in a world with plenty of phrases, but FREE HECKING MANSION is not one of them. Thankyou for hecking understanding.

Triggered

>tfw free hat became a thing.

Hilary should be in jail and manson should stay there.
Fucking crybabies implying manson should be free and hillary in jail. You can't just choose who has to go to jail.

Yeah, I agree, nobody says FREE "HECKING" MANSON, but what's your point?

I do. Free Manson.

FREE HAT

Allot of the shit he say's isn't wrong per say.
He does follow it up with some stupid loony toon's faces to make people think he is crazier than he probably is, I mean he did lead a mass cult by claiming he was Jesus Christ.

youtu.be/EIEfmSUQ_z4

I want a free hat.