Hey there, Sup Forums friends. I've just got a question. How do you know if a woman likes you?

Hey there, Sup Forums friends. I've just got a question. How do you know if a woman likes you?

I kinda think that one girl I've been hanging around lately likes me. She leans on me when I make her laugh and she'll grab my knee sometimes too. She's not a fucking normie which is a gigantic plus and pretty much everything about her is my fetish.

hlep me plz, Sup Forums. I'm too autistic to realize and my spaghetti is always at the ready to spew out.

Are you rich?

1. How much time does she spend with you?
2. What are you talking about?
3. Do her friends know that you exist?
4. What kind of "dates/meeting" do you have? Watching a movie in the cinema, alone or with friends? Do you go out together, alone or with friends?
5. Does she have secrets she is just telling you?

Pretty sure shes into you.. i literally only touch guys i like...if im not into them i avoid physical contact like they have AIDS. The most is like a quick side hug if they wanted one...if im laughing at the stuoid little shit you say and find excuses to touch you then i want the D

Ask her if she wants to hang out some time if she backs away in disgust that's a sign that she doesn't like you. Then just say something like
>it's okay if you don't I get that

So tits?

Your income is directly proportionate to how much a woman likes you. All women are whores and will trade off looks for income.
Example as follows;
Jimmy is a 6/10 but makes $70k a year this makes him a 9/10 to women
Brett is a 9/10 but makes $24k a year and drives the cheapest mustang and claims to race it, equally attractive to a woman.

>1. How much time does she spend with you?
We work with each other so we see each other a lot. We hang out during our off hours too.
>2. What are you talking about?
Pretty much anything. We've got a lot of stupid shit in common and we're both shitlords.
>3. Do her friends know that you exist?
She hates most of the people we work with and she's really new here. I don't think she's made many friends yet.
>4. What kind of "dates/meeting" do you have? Watching a movie in the cinema, alone or with friends? Do you go out together, alone or with friends?
A bit of both. We go out in town with each other to do scheisse a few times a week.
>5. Does she have secrets she is just telling you?
A few here and there. She's pretty talkative but I know some fun stuff no one else does.

both of them sound like total faggots though

I'm sure there's a lot of common ground but not all women are touchy feely cuz dey wann some fucc.

I'm pretty autistic and have never had a girl who do this with me, but I'm guessing, purely speculative, that she's into you.

If you want a girl, capitalize.

Nah
Well maybe women who are autistic. Its a basic form of attraction...be it a leg grab, hug or even a playful smack or shove. If she likes you shes gonna fine some excuse to touch you.

is she fucking other people?
the answer is yes to that, then the answer to your quesiton is no
[spoiler]that answer is always yes btw[/spoiler]

>ugly virginfag detected

My boyfriend was jobless when we met and didnt get a job till like way after we were together.
He himself had hesitated to ask me out because he thought him not having a job meant i wouldnt wanna be with him...sory but if a bitch isnt your wife and doesnt live with you then its none of her concern if you have money or not. If you love someone tha shit dont matter. You love them for rich or for poor

sounds about right

>meet girl yesterday
>kept making excuses to touch me
>"your arms are so smooth.. touch touch touch"
>"you have so many scars.. touch touch touch"
>asked me out
>remember thinking it was suspicious she had so many different reasons to touch me.

Not true really. When i was starting to like my now bf i stil had my fuck buddies...i wasnt about to quit my dick supply for a guy who i wasnt even sure liked me at the time...once i REALLY started to grow strong feelings towards him is when i cut off my fuckbuddies

that's another thing, bro. She's fun and easy to talk to but I've never tried to talk to a girl like "that" before or anything like that. rip

I mean, she's about as autistic as I am. maybe worse

Nah, I'm kinda thinking pent up. We live in the same complex. She doesn't go out much that I know of. Unless we're going somewhere.

Its just basic instinct practically animalistic. People forget the science behind the whole atraction thing...touch plays a huge role.

Like i cant even explain my mindset really when i touched my old crushes or touch my bf..its like "i really like you and if i can touch you then that would make me get all warm and fuzzy inside" while as a guy friend their is no urge to touch. Aside from kind gestures like a small hug as a greeting.

Touching your crush feels like a drug. Its addictve and you want to keep doing it to feel good

Im not really a normie myself but its just human nature...its in her bones

Actually if anything id say weird chicks tend to wanna hit and smack and playfight with guys they like instead of the nice and gentle touches but still the basic beed for touch is there...weird bitches just express if differently

She's also poked and smacked my ass a few times too. And I genuinely think she might be an S more than an M.

and i'm an m

iktf. running my hands up my crush's chest is like a drug fj329f2ojfj23of2 just wanna lay my head on him so bad and hug him forever

(: tell me more mr s and m

nothing too crazy. i'd just rather her be in control. she's really tall for a girl so that adds to it as well. i dunno if i could ever get into whips and handcuffs or any of that stuff. we've talked about our kinks here and there and she's talked about handcuffing. buuuttttt, maybe the whole getting dominated thing and her doing what she wanted would change that.

it's a tough call

thats fun. my ex girlfriend used to be in a prison gang, and it was amazing being her good girl

i guess i should add, i'm a virgin too. and she knows this as well. i dunno if this would mske her like me more or less. unless she wants to "train" me or something

it would make her like you more because she could train you