ITT: things you do in concerts

i start

>try to push women as hard as possible to hurt them during mosh pits
>sometimes even punch women, especially if they're hot
>once i punched a bitch in a death grips concert, she started to bleed from her nose, pretty sure i broke it, felt good
>go to hypebeast concerts just to steal supreme, palace, gosha t-shirts that people throw on the floor during the concert, just to resell the t-shirts on the internet afterwards and make a shit ton of money
kek

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sDvf0tG3oyE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

But what if they go fetch their Tyrone bf to kick your ass? Or are you black yourself? That would explain this behaviour

I like to pour my drinks all over woman and play it off as an accident. Bonus points if it goes all over her ass.

no, but i am greek so technically what you would call a shitskin, but i dont give a fuck about their boyfriends, it's during mosh pits so i can punch anybody, in 2 seconds i'm already far away and the bitch has no idea where it came from, kek, once a guy tried to confront me because of that shit while i was at a danny brown concert, but i said "yo bro im just here to have fun, why are you trying to ruin everyone's night, i didnt do anything, peace", and a whole bunch of chads came to protect me and the guy almost got punched lmao, danny saw everything, these chads even paid me a beer, felt good

it's a great feeling when you're an ugly KHV loser with no friend, it feels like you can take your revenge, the bitch is hot, but just by a single punch you can ruin her whole life by making her ugly, and when you're ugly as a female, it means that you have no value in life, that's just a beautiful feeling to be able to do that

>tfw you're on your way to becoming this autistic

somebody please kill me before it happens

If it's particularly packed, I'll take second row behind some ho in the front row and tuck my erect dick under my waistband and 'unintentionally' thrust into her ass from the pushes of people in the pit behind us.

Sometimes get her attention and be like, "I'm so sorry!! LOL" and they just laugh and say it's fine every time.

We generally just find a place where we'll be able to stand without having tards run into us, and then just enjoy the music.

This is just really sad. Imagine having such loathing for strangers just trying to enjoy themselves. Either you're actually this much of a Supreme Gentleman in real life or you're just trying to be edgy to impress the losers on this board. I'm not sure which is less pathetic desu.

Who hurt you, user?

by the way i forgot to say that i LOVE going on the facebook event of the show after the show just to see people complaining about having lost their supreme t-shirts or whatever, maybe one day i will even make fake facebook accounts just to message them with pictures of their stuff kek

why do i browse a board with such terrible people again?

i like to dance like a fool and go snort drugs in the bathroom. and i wear a hood around because of faggots spilling their drinks on me constantly.

t. butthurt normie

If you have a girlfriend, my advice is, don't bring her to a concert, because maybe one day you might encounter me and your loving sweat girlfriend won't be so sweat with her bloody crooked nose. Why am i doing this ? Because a fucking normie like you broke my nose some years ago, and because of that, fucking whores always rejected me and called me ugly, now i am taking my revenge while even making money from that with your clothes. You thought you could get away with it, fucking normie ? Think again, i am your worst nightmare.

never been to a concert, but my buddies back in high school and uni were the ones that would go hunting for faggots like you OP. they'd see some faggot sucker punch someone, have one of them start recording, and the rest would stomp the dude into the dust and throw him out.
>thank god for modern technology

pay denbts

What was that concert where they called out some guy in the audience for hitting a girl and told everyone to kick his ass? I saw a youtube vid of it a while back, forget what band.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch?

You're doing gods work, user. Keep it up.
Females have no business being anywhere near the pit anyways. Last time I saw a girl trying to mosh I came up behind her and let my elbow crash down on top of her fucking head. Lol I think I almost knocked her out.

>never been to a concert
Why?

OP here. I forgot to mention how i love to go to festivals just to see which tents belong to women, and then i just wait for them to leave. Then i start to act drunk or high, and i go inside of the tents just to piss and sometimes even shit everywhere. If someone confronts me when i'm about to go in, i just act high or drunk and say shit like "dudee im so sorry im completely wasted i just saw *generic band name* and this shit was so lite", and the guy generally believes me kek

My whole fucking life is dedicated to punishing normies and stacies, for breaking my life for no reason. I didn't ask for nothing, but they were vicious enough to come at me and destroy me, well now they're paying the price of their actions, there are always consequences to your actions, you normies created me.

Sometimes a bitch needs to be put in her place.

youtube.com/watch?v=sDvf0tG3oyE

there werent very many where i grew up, maybe one concert a year had a band i liked and there were only a handful of places within a few hours where concerts were held. and when i found out about the concert i would have liked to go to, tickets were always sold out or i had other things i had to pay for that were more important

>Things that never happened

So why not go now? Or is it the same problem?

Cool story bro

cringe is not a strong enough word

Great job user, i would have loved to be here to see how painful it was for the whore, but trust me, you should always try to go for the nose, because if you do it well, she will most likely have a crocked nose. Maybe even the teeth if you're a real monster, but even i don't go for the teeth. Yet.

>henry rollins visits Sup Forums

ITT a fat greek sperg acts out his revenge fantasies over the internet because someone broke his nose a few years ago and he didn't have anyone to talk to about it

>saving reaction images on your computer
>cringe
kill yourself, nu Sup Forums

pretty much the same problems, honestly. i work 6-7 days a week, and always on weekends, with little money to spend on frivolous things like concert tickets. on the rare occasion i can hang out with friends for an afternoon/night, i'd rather relax at home or go somewhere within reasonable driving distance. dropping $100+ on tickets, with an hour or more drive each way, only to be stuck around a bunch of sweaty people smoking cigs while listening to less-than-album quality music thats being drowned out by screaming drunkards, isn't super enticing right now. it's on my bucket list tho. specifically, a rammstein concert.

OP here. Im literally crying now.

Fair enough, but I'd say there should be plenty of concerts around that are far cheaper than that, depending on where you live. I'm going to Russian Circles tomorrow, and it was only £19.

ITT: people who's jaw I would break at concerts

I have bad news for you, normie, i'm from the UK. Think about me next time you're in a mosh pit and your whore is around, because me ? I won't think twice.
Welcome to hell, population: you and your whore.

You wouldn't do shit and you know it.

I think you replied to the wrong post.

it's just the first photo that comes up when you look for Dax shephard

damn, i'm jealous. a couple years back a couple buddies were amped that they "only" had to pay $80 to get tickets to some band they liked who were playing near us. tickets, from what i've heard and seen, are usually $100-200 per ticket at the venues around me. but, hey, they could just be using the fact we're in a rural area as an excuse to extort people

Whenever someone from the UK is on Sup Forums I just always imagine them as Mark Corrigan which just makes it twice as funny

That's awful, but I suppose most of the bands I listen to just couldn't get away with charging that much. I think the most I've paid lately was around 45 to get an Anthrax ticket off a scalper. 100-200 is sort of Rolling Stones tier, and I'd refuse to pay that much on principle.

When I crowd surf I fart all the time

How do we ban all frogposters?

kek'd

-I go to the bathroom as much as possible
-I play air guitar in said bathroom
-I piss on the front of my pants a little bit
-I start clapping and singing out of time
-I cheer and woo really annoyingly after every song
-I try to interrupt the band's banter with cheers and woos
-If the band is tuning their guitars I yell to them that's a little flat or a little sharp

>shitposting in real life is hilarious

You are literally part of the problem.

No matter what gig I'm at, I'll shout "PLAY SOME SLAYER". this has been an in joke with my friends for going on 10 years now. can't even remember where it started now

Absolute madmen!

YOU JUST CANT FUCKING STO PUS

If I see a handicapped person (wheelchair), I punch them in the back of the head and run

desu i once saw a guy in a wheelchair try to get in the mosh pit which is just fucking dangerous

Holy fuck, wops are actually worse than all the other races.

stop same fagging you stupid KHV faggot. no one cares about your autism. I hope you get caught by a chad who then beats the shit out of you.

back to

relax, none of this ever happened

OP here. Sometimes i go to festivals and ask girls if they want to have sex with me and when they say no i unsheath my katana and slice their heads clean off with my finely honed samurai skills.

If I think someone in the band is looking at me I pick my nose.

Oh so you're a faggot pit fairy kek what are you, 16? What are you compensating for?

Was going to flame, but those are p choice trips so you may be on to something

What do you do if they say yes?

OP here, it's not me, i was actually watching Belgium - Greece.

You have to pay the debts my brobro, that's why i steal t-shirts, do you understand ? No hard feelings.

If the shirts have been thrown I'm not sure it's stealing

>see someone smoke weed
>immediately call the local authorities

this thread is fucking hilarious stop moaning

From the facebook messages written on facebook events, some guys don't feel this way, kek. I hope ASAP Rocky, Death Grips or whatever shit rapper for hypebeats release a project in the next few months so they can tour, because i need more money these days.

steal crowdsurfers shoes..

fuck you if you crowdsurf

What problem though?

Let me just replace "normie" with "jew"

>t. butthurt jew

>If you have a girlfriend, my advice is, don't bring her to a concert, because maybe one day you might encounter me and your loving sweat girlfriend won't be so sweat with her bloody crooked nose. Why am i doing this ? Because a fucking jew like you broke my nose some years ago, and because of that, fucking whores always rejected me and called me ugly, now i am taking my revenge while even making money from that with your clothes. You thought you could get away with it, fucking jew ? Think again, i am your worst nightmare.

Do you realize how stupid and irrational you sound now?

what were you trying to accomplish with this

10/10

OP here, this isn't me. What kind of a fag watches football? They have never said yes, but if they say yes i will lose my virginity to them.

I was trying to show how it's stupid to generalize an entire group of people by the actions of a few.

It makes more sense now

You got beat up by a girl?

Ok but it's a joke thread so maybe just stop being such a faggot

>that guitar solo
>the beta loser who went after her