Hey Sup Forums, my girlfriend has been arguing with me a little more frequently lately...

Hey Sup Forums, my girlfriend has been arguing with me a little more frequently lately, she's on her period - but i think it's just not healthy for the relationship regardless of what time of the month it is, what should you do to reduce arguments between couples?

Other urls found in this thread:

theotterguys.wordpress.com/2015/04/21/is-there-a-poison-drip-in-your-life/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Murder her and wear her skin?

Cut her head off.

Give her a little bit of leeway during her period, but establish clear and health boundaries on acceptable behavior

Tell her to quit her shit or be done with her. You also have to be ready to keep your word and end this if it goes on.

Slip her the dick

OP here, she went off at me today pretty bad out of the blue, i just sat there and justified myself but i've been biting my tongue alot lately, is it okay to tell her that she needs to fuck off if she's going to act like this? Our relationship is quite new and i don't want to fuck it up so early.

Stop being a beta fag and rekt her. A woman need a good beating to become decent.

This is a mistake young guys often make, I know I did.
It leads to resentment and self-pity.
Never let a woman stomp on your guts, a good man is hard to find

just give er a blowjob, user. she'll be alright

You need to find the right balance.

1. Make solid boundaries as soon as possible, so she knows what is unacceptable. This is important for the relationship as a whole.
Do not let her do whatever she wants, make sure she always treats you with respect and do the same to her, no matter what. Even when angry.

2 Don't argue back and forth with her, she will see this as a sign of weakness.

Be more dominant, in the good ways.

Make more decisions, do not hesitate.

You'll have to read more about these things, as I barely understand them myself.
It is something to point you in the right direction.

Hug her, kiss her forehead and make her feel safe.
Do it often. Even when she is unpleasant for a few days. She should be consistently affectionate to you too.

If she withholds sex or uses it against you, read about that as that isn't healthy either.

when i fight with my friends i give them space

you gotta respect yourself honey, do you deserve a girl who explodes at you, or do you deserve better?

This.

If she know you are afraid to lose her, she will treat you like garbage.
Women want a man that could easily find another mate, meaning your progeny would likewise be as successful and cavalier as you

Don't justify yourself it makes you seem weak to her.

Just tell her to calm down and be decent.

I suggest you read some professional stuff about how to deal with women and arguments, I have no clue and have fucked up my life.

OP here, i agree with all of you and thank you for your input, i feel as if i'm being a little to clingy perhaps but don't want to be distant and show her that i'm not caring.

/redpill

Straight up pound her bloody uterus with your dick

Periods = somewhat heightened emotions and plenty of women get horny while they're bleeding so they're agitated

Even if she's not really horny, sex is the glue of relationships that keeps people together and smooths over arguments

Orgasms and penis penetration during sex relieve menstrual cramps too

avoid her

honey you gotta respect yourself, cant make anyone respect you. if she wants to be a toxic bitch let her do that to someone else.

when you say "i deserve better" people listen

Do this.

stop calling him honey, you sound like an old black lady or an effete weirdo

post her tits and just to be sure her asshole too.

This.

Also op, that there are any kinds of arguments in a new relationship is unusual. You should both be all over each other.

Read about cluster B/C personality disorders. Particularly borderline personality disorder.

It tends to be guys who are overly tolerant or forgiving, wanting to please, and caring who attract the borderline.
Borderlines change their emotions within seconds, and flip between hating and loving someone.

Then again, maybe she is just a normal female.

Like the other dude said, no matter what,,don't let her walk over you, do not accept that,and do not justify yourself.

Call her out if she is behaving incorrectly.
Fuck her agrrssively to keep her in line.
Spank her, slap her tits and face during sex, fuck her in the pooper, pull her hair, hold,her neck.

Be dominant and assertive. Fake if you need to at first, but be consistent.

child, there is nothing wrong with sounding like an old black lady.

Start agreeing with her more. There is no other way to avoid arguing with the she-devil

borderline girl here. she doesn't sound like one of us.

does she have
>DIY tattoos
>hundreds of scars
>long list of ex's who are still addicted to her
>stunningly beautiful

honey, if you talk to ladies like that then, uh uh, honey, you better drop that zero and find yourself a reeeeal lady cause honey you is honey, honey
oh no you di'unt!

Can you tell me how to live life better? please magical negro

.....dude, it tends to attract guys who are tolerant/forgiving, wanting to please, and caring and sweet.

(that's adorable and i want)

you really think he can fuck her aggressively, spank her? slap her face and tits?

do any of that correctly? Even enjoy it at all?

/bro you really need to set boundaries. If you let her, she'll turn you into her bitch and dump you for a guy with guts. Seriously, bitches do that all the time.
The only way is to show her who's in charge in the relationship. If she walks away - so be it. Otherwise you'll be a cuck and she'll bite a nigger cock sooner than you can say niggercock pancakes.

Actually she fucking does? wtf that's weird, she is beautiful, not many scars but still, also clingy ex's. No tattoos tho, she wants one though.

That is one type of borderline, the young and modern type from a city.

They don't have to be any of those.

Also, book yourself in for root cognitive therapy if you really think you are one.
They can actually fix you, or give you,the tools to fix yourself.

Also, tits now.

tits or gtfo

With practice he can, and he'll become good at it and enjoy it the more he does it.

Post tits.

>if you really think you are one

anyways, long story short dialectal behavioral therapy made me a little better, but i still destroyed all of my ex boyfriends.

so now i just warn people im toxic as fuck and if they want to keep going thats on them..

i think he'll be happier being a good boy to a better caretaker

Each morning tell yourself "I am a Queen"

Ah, thats what it it. You gotta be big to treat pretty girls bad.
There is nothing you can do if she is really attractive, pretty girls are fucked in the head and are as loyal as a gipsie on payday

Cut your penis off and give it to her in a box as tribute.

You're a man...you don't argue. That's what women do.
You simply tell her what you need to say and that you'll talk to her when she's ready to be sweet and nice again and walk away.

....okay....definitely borderline points.

borderlines cause their partners to become addicted to them.

meaning all her ex's still love her even if they dont want to.

meaning you're becoming more addicted every day, right?

Warning doesn't help with normal people.

Most people can't comprehend of what it is like to deal with a real BLP.
Keep going to cognitive behavior therapy and simply stop having relationships.

It is like having aids and still fucking people. Stop it.

Work on yourself like a project until you are fixed.

Also, consider that you are just an unpleasant person and that you don't have anything wrong with you in the first place apart from wanting attention and not accepting any kind of self responsibility for your choices and disgusting behaviour.

That's because you drink diarrhoea.

She's poison-dripping you. Google it, and DO SOMETHING.

eww stop giving this trash your time, tits or gtfo is rule for a reason

It's a dude anyway, honey.

no i need sex to feel alive.

or stop feeling alive.

im not sure. but i really dont want to give up sex just to "fix myself" so someone ELSE can be happier

>needig sex

weeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaak. Just buy a fucking huge dildo.

/thread

don't they not give a shit about other people?
why would it care about ruining lives?

i dont. take some personal responsibility and either dump me or improve yourself.

Here
theotterguys.wordpress.com/2015/04/21/is-there-a-poison-drip-in-your-life/

shut up you goofy bitch, stop high-jacking threads with your nonsense

You will fail very hard in this life. And it is going to be good.

you aren't happy, you stupid cunt

The only way for you to feel better is to post your tits, a sharpie in pooper, and a rolling pin wrapped in barbed wire in your diseased, warty cunt.

....dude, thats kind of a shitty thing to believe.

and that makes you a shitty person (:

It doesn't realise it will end up alone and an alcoholic within a few years.
Or that it will age a lot faster than normal.

Not as shitty as you.

It'll hit the wall soon enough. And it will be good.

it is realistic, take a look at your average bar on a Thursday night, itll be like looking in the mirror in a few years.

You shouldn't argue with your hand, its a sign of mental problems.

you two are starting to lose track of reality again.

spoiler:
>i wont get my comeuppance.
>there's no such thing as karma
>being a nice guy wont get you pussy
>and being a toxic bitch wont get me punished

have a good day, losers.

>there's no such thing as karma

Of course you don't believe in karma if it hasn't smacked you in the face yet. Karma s simply cause and effect. And you will feel the causes of the effects you've created soon enough.

It isn't karma, it is reality.
Your body will age very soon, and you will lose your only charm.
Men will discard you and you won't be able to externalise your self loathing any longer.
Instead it will bubble inside you, and you'll wreck your own body even further, one way or another.

It is how it always happens.
You won't realise it, even after being told, until it happens.

dubs of truth, sorry little girl.

/thread

At least now op knows what to avoid.

There is no changing people. Find a nearby curb. Kick her to it.

sometimes I wish I was a vampire, so I could live forever and watch goofy bitches get old

Well, the chance of that is rather slim. But at least you will be able to see a few goofy bitches crash themselves into the wall before you die.

god you really hope that happens, huh. You really hope i develop alcoholism and ruin my body.

I know you two, being loser worker bees, probably go to the bar all the time. Your looks are starting to fade because high school PE was a long time ago, huh. so you assume that happens to everyone in their twenties?

alcohol is for losers, i take care of my body. shocker, right?

isn't it ironic that you're going to become everything you mentioned? enjoy drinking at the bar while you curse your ex and other hypothetical girls who are about to "hit the wall"

i'll be out living life (;

We're not hoping. We are predicting.

ok wait why are we attacking you again?

>stunningly beautiful
Keep telling yourself that, psycho-bitch

yo tits or gtfo holy fuck stop feeding the attention whore

>There is no changing people.

Simple but true.

you dont know what youre missing

once you open that can of worms, they're sooo fucked up sexually. really, really dark usually. if you're a few levels above that game, you can have plenty of fun without getting hurt.

just make sure they dont jump off a bridge when youre done and its all good

because i have borderline.

one of your ex's probably had it too and seeing me triggers a bunch of anger.

it provides a sense of conclusion if I (and in some symbolic way your ex) get their comeuppance, thus proving your suffering was justified

Had two borderline exes.
Would maybe still hatefuck them, because they do barely anything in bed (zero self-respect) but absolutely not addicted to those mental birds.

this, sexy af psycho bitches are the best, just dont get attached

5 or so years until your fantasy ends.

It is unavoidable, darling.

oh my aunt has that, shes fucked and all her family wont talk to her even her own daughter
I heard there is a new treatment but the medical establishment doesnt trust it because they found out its creator is borderline.

you really need to get off r/redpill and go experience life.

>all borderlines go to the bar and then hit the wall by age 30

>all black people play basketball at the park, then cool off with a 40oz

see?

The more you struggle, the harder that wall becomes. And my penis.

Sounds like you watched too many Tim Burton films and tried to augment your non existent personality with something you saw while your mother was watching Oprah.

You don't have any disorder, you are just boring and have a very low self esteem because you realise how boring you are.

I doubt you've even had sex yet.

You just need to chill and think back on your life under the influence ;)

im confused

im saying i've manipulated psycho chicks with daddy issues into being my whores before discarding them

whats wrong with that?