Just asked my best female friend out and got a "no". AMA

just asked my best female friend out and got a "no". AMA

if she was your best friend you were already friendzoned, not worth

post pic of her and you so we can get to the bottom of this

Would you date yourself?

I've been here before op.
only one thing to do.

Tell her the internet wants to see her feet. Post her feet.

there kind of were a chance. she was in love with me but isn't ready for a new relationship

got no images on the pc and my phone's fucked

actually, right now, no.

an hero? nodas, two friends of mine already did, that's enough and i'm not doing it. especially not over this.

no

Hiw many times have you jerked it to her and what is your most common fantasy? Can we see her tits? Ass?

>there kind of were a chance. she was in love with me but isn't ready for a new relationship

>but isn't ready for a new relationship
yes that's what is called "friendzone"

>inb4 she finds a chad bf next week and she'll suddenly be ready for a relationship

couldn't count it anymore. fantasies involved doggy and cowgirl. But most of the time i just jerked to memories of the few times we fucked.
also:
see
got no images on the pc and my phone's fucked

besides the fact that all this "alpha/beta/omega" bullshit is the most autistic shit I've ever heard of, the "friendzone" is a nice term that "wanna be alpha-betas" could refer to to put their responsibility of failing in love on the person who denied your love. there's a reason you faggots get "friendzoned" and that's because you never stand up for yourself and and bend yourself in favor of someone other.

She isn't my best female friend because i've fallen in love with her. I have a crush on her because she is my best friend and we're able to be honest with each other.

Wait...you fucked her and now she won't date you? Know you didn't ask for advice, but just fuck someone else. She will probably come around. If she doesn't, having your cock in someone else's mouth will make you feel much better, guaranteed. What does she look like? Is she a dirty girl? Why did she reject you?

>D A M A G E C O N T R O L
>A
>M
>A
>G
>E
>
>C
>O
>N
>T
>R
>O
>L

you're the one who got friendzoned m8. You're just trying convince yourself at this point. Just get drunk or whatever, don't think about this grill for now, It'll get better with time

man, kid, dude,
You don't ask a girl out, no srsly, you don't ask.
one thing, you gotta make em desire you, which is easy, tell the girl it would never work between you. give it a bit of time and you'll have to fend her off with a shitty stick.

secondly, if she's your friend you must spend time together?
well, cuddle fondle, slip and oopsadaisy- you're now dating.

BTW, here's a protip spoiler: you don't ask for sex either. you make it happen. and i don't mean surprise buttsex.

I have a different take that jibes with this nicely: if you have to ask, the answer is "no." Think of the hot skanks who approached you. Did you want them? Of course not. We don't need to bring the friendzone into this to see that you misread the signs. Don't ask out unless she's humping your leg. Even then, let her finish and change your pants first.

Nuh, it's cool thanks m8. already thought about this, but right now i can't even boner because of rightinthefeels.gif. The least thing i need now is a limp dick in front of a hot chick. I know it'll just take some time.
Perhaps she'll come around eventually but I'm done for now with telling me "eventuallies".
She's about 1,75 m, slim but got boobs and easily one of the most delicious asses I've ever seen. she's fit because she's working as a carpenter. She got pink hair with sidecuts and some dreads.
>inb4 crust haircut
a bit. i guess she got some daddy issues.
she rejected me because she needs to feel herself as a person again and not like the appendix of someone else like in her last relationship and actually i think this is important. and without that no relationship is really stable. Also there happened a lot of shitty things around us and i guess we both need time to deal with it.

call it whatever you want m8, but "classic friendzone" isn't where i am. I'm no fedora wearing animu-slob unable to stand up, not getting that I'm just a scrub for someone i developed a obsession for.
I were friends with her and then fallen in love with her.

i guess your advice is good, but, well, i could tell her now, that it won't work, but i don't think this has the same effect now?
and i didn't gave her the good ol' "you wanna be muh gf maybe?" or something. The conversation just reached the point that it seemed appropriate to just tell her about my feelings. No "pls be my gf. So i guess "asking out" were the wrong term first in place

Sorry you feel bad. Women go through this to. I went through it. Ended up marrying the woman who was right for me. She sounds hot...but fuck her. When you can get it up, jerk off to her memory. Kinda cool that she has pink hair and is a carpenter, but even cool chicks can be more trouble than they are worth. If it hurts too much, you can end the friendship. Men are expected to put a woman's needs first and be self-sacrificing in situations like these. That's where the "bullshit" that you call the friendzone comes from. Don't suffer just so that she can have the relationship she wants if it isn't what you want. Tell her some user told her to wiggle her butt in front of someone else, and have enough self-respect to define what is going on and ask yourself if this is what *you* want. What you want matters.

What do you main as in AoC?

this is vey based. thanks user.
I'm in the defining phase i guess. I try to figure out how to keep it together with all this. it's hard to tell, because, yeah shure i kinda want to be with her and i can't and it hurts. But on the other hand, as i said, we were friends in first place and i don't want to lose that. She's important to me in other ways, too.

fully errect dong is 16-17 cm. So i guess I'm on the average, but she isn't that deep, so it's filling her up, if it is what you are talking bout

i don't

>she's working as a carpenter. She got pink hair with sidecuts and some dreads.
Sounds like a beast to me, slay it before it roosts

>i don't
Why not?

she ain't a femnazi or anything. she actually collects lighters which are sexist against women

only vidya I'm still playing is Soul Calibur 5 and Dark Souls with my flatmates. I spend my spare time making music or lurking here

Congratulations, you are now one step further to being a lady killer, trust me.

Putting yourself out there and getting rejected is the only way to improve.

Dsk3? 1v1 me senpai

ID: Meme Invader 420

at least something
also
>dubs witnessed

sry, right now I'm stuck to ds1. lended our copies of 2 and 3 to a friend

Lol these are both me

>she actually collects lighters which are sexist against women
>telling a woman what is sexiat against her?
How could you- why would you assume what offends a woman-identified gender, you trans-niggerphobe. Check your privilege
>absolutely triggered

Ok ;-;

Is your friend Jesus from Nazareth? I know he has long hair, but it's still a dude.

collecting sexist lighters is what she calls it
go being hobby-pseudo-triggered somewhere else

what are you playing on? I'll come back at you when i got my copy back and we're at the same platform.

Would u GiB me a you pls

u wanted to go out, like friends, or like sex?
r u still friends with her?

PC

Have dks1 on Xbox 360 tho

Cry and bitch about not getting what you want. She's probably riding some fat black dick, fueling herself towards climax over the blatant amounts of beta in you. Life goes on bud.

>mfw
this is the best "random" joke you could come up with?

here
hf with it

As far as i could say it by now we're still friends and it's none of those "let's keep friends" things. It's important to both of us. But actually i don't know how i can actually cope with this. But I'll find out.
I wanted both. You know the things most people want when they're in love

Post a pic of her.

stop being friends with her anymore, u beta cuck

Persistence is key.
But now you have set a standard.
Pick a hotter girl to ask out.
If she says no then move onto a hotter one.
Continue this process until you get a yes and then make sure she sees you in public with her.

>she was in love with me but isn't ready for a new relationship

No, pleb. She was never "in love" with you at all, she's just shoveling you horse shit to get you to leave her alone about it. If you actually believed her when she fed you this line you're fucking hopeless to be honest. Just like other people in this thread said, she'll "magically" be ready for a relationship the instant she meets someone she actually finds attractive whether that's next month, next week or two hours from now. She's just not attracted to YOU and that was a roundabout way of her to explain it to you while still maintaining that "chance" in YOUR mind for her to always fall back on when things go wrong with someone else.

Like we're not lying to you, it's basic psychology and a lot of women have way more practice with it than a lot of men. Step your game up and stop being so simple-minded.

I'm on Playstation only, sry m8

thanks, i really appreciate how you seem to have read the thread, understand what i was saying and not letting your personal cucked-butthurt involve with your statement.

just read the fucking thread

i assume you were or are unable to be just friends with a person of another sex. Unfriend her would be the cheap way out and would only state that I am only interested in her body. But i ppreciate her as a person, what you not seem to understand.

I'm thinking about fucking around, ok, but if i actually would find a person i find more attractive it would be natural to me to be with that person. At that point it's irrelevant or just a lust for revenge and i don't have an urge for that

>i appreciate her as a person
>i wanna fuck her though
>im gonna linger around her, so she can remind me of how im not fuckin her
>and how shes now gonna milk me for everything, cuz she knows she can dangle sex in front of me

git gud, scrub!

Also, fuck off, Danny!

yeah i know, that she isn't atracted to me (anymore) or never was. But this makes no difference to me, because she doesn't want me right now and probably never and i understand that. But i trust her with that even though it doesn't matter anymore.

it's not like I'm going to call her asap and wanna hang out with her right now. I'm not longing for getting cucked by her. I will not take shit if it's not cool for me.
I honestly just don't want to lose my best friend

thanks for participating

Listen at how autistic you are when explaining this shit, man.

>I'm thinking about fucking around

There's no "fucking around" because you're friendzoned and not in a relationship with her so there's no unspoken obligation for you NOT to talk to other women or fuck them. You're putting up these imaginary boundaries in your head for whatever reason that aren't going to help you out of your situation at all.

>a lust for revenge

This is why women are uncomfortable talking to guys they don't know because there are fucking weirdos with this mindset out there. What revenge? She's not attracted to you so she said no to a date. She didn't fucking kill your puppy or something. Why do you feel you have some need to be avenged or some dumb weeb shit? Move on. Stop being a fucking autist and talking to another girl, any other girl. You're going to feel stupid as fuck months from now when you haven't made a move on other girls because you're still thinking about her and she still doesn't give a fuck about you. Is your plan to hang around and wait until every chad has fucked her to finally have sloppy fifths or something? That will never work man.

This is like basic elementary-level shit, user. wtf.

dude, it not about that I'm not getting that she doesn't want me. I'm just not in the mood right now because it's just some hours ago and at this moment i just feel overall sad. i just want to take my time to get my mind together before i go outside and fuck some chick.

and at the revenge point: have you even read my statement? i said i don't need and/or want this. And i don't want to hang around with her because i have feelings for her and can't accept that she's not interested but because she is an actual friend of mine.

Why are some of you guys unable to understand that. I'm friend with a woman

I did read the thread. And I want a goddam picture you beta faggot. Get saged.

You played yourself, suck it up and get over it. That bridge is burned, done. If you want time to be a pussy and wallow in your tears, Sup Forums is the wrong place for that shit.

Quit wasting time, nut up, and go after the next one and stop acting like a bitch.

then you should understand that I'm unable to post pics you dib.

yeah dude, thanks. fuck off