Honestly Sup Forums

Honestly Sup Forums

Is a race war imminent?

Other urls found in this thread:

heavy.com/news/2017/01/man-tied-up-tortured-kidnapped-chicago-facebook-live-video-white-trump-voter-suspects-brittany-herring-full-uncensored/
youtube.com/watch?v=ACKlyVpPdYM
youtu.be/ACKlyVpPdYM
youtu.be/dHMQb4oIB_s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Let's hope.

hope so, but only in americuh so rest of the world can laugh

yeah fucking right as if any Sup Forumstard would leave his moms basement to get btfo by some chi-town savage

Fingers crossed.

It's right around the corner

I think were gonna see more "lone wolf" attacks against blacks and muslims in the US now. With Trump in office the white pride movement feels they are accepted and their already armed.

he looks like a cholo

Glad I'm not alone

Yes.

>I think were gonna see more "lone wolf" attacks against blacks and muslims in the US now
Can't Doof the Roof

Can't corner the Dorner

what happened to this guy?

Maybe, i know that nigs are gonna nig no matter what. I think americans in general are too lazy and apathetic for a race war. That video deeply upset me. Nigs are like lets just torture some retarded white guy. They will end up getting away with it to.

A million times this. You worthless little cucks would be lucky to fare as well as this guy and you know it. Oh but senpai mai hitori hanzo steel will save me!

Nigs abducted and tortured him for a day or so.

kill all niggers and arabs is the best for future...

Well OP, I doubt there'll be a straight up urban warfare situation in Chicago, Baltimore, Compton or wherever else the nigs nig, but that doesn't mean mass castration isn't possible, think big

>getting away with it
Yup. And that will be another nail in the coffin. Another hit on the bell.
And one day, the White Giant will wake up and there will be a genocide of such cosmic proportions that history will speak of it till the end of days.

>implying white pussies will ever fight back against their lands and people being fucked up

lel

The act itself won't cause the war. The reaction will cause it. I saw that the police are deciding if it's a hate crime, but they may not pursue hate crime charges if they feel the black "kids" (all 4 were 18) meant the attack to be against him because he was white, or if they just shouted the racist things for attention.

Nuke Chicago, Nuke Detroit

Hate crime includes mental disability

helter skelter motherfuckers! all niggers should fucking die!!

was just about to make the reference

probably this.

It's enough for me

Your right and in some states theres even more serious charges for attacking a disabled person. Poor retarded fuck appatently he was just on his way home from mcdonald's when he got jiggabooed.

that's because you're a racist piece of shit.

there will never be an all out race war in the US because most whites aren't actually racist.

Fuck why does this make me inordinately sad.
He could have been anyone's brother man.

Woah man you're bringing knives to gunfights over here, what good have they actually ever done?

Exactly and it seems like he thought one of them was his friend. Its fucked up. Hopefully he recovers well and can enjoy his mcds in peace in the future.

NO

There will be a day. And the longer we wait, and the more we endure, the harder the backlash.

It's like a cancer tumour that just keeps on growing, until one day it explodes like some hand grenade-to-the-chest from a b-rated slasher movie.
It will be so fucking glorious.

>Implying it was not set up by the trump administation

He's never going to be able to go out on his own again, he'll be so fucked up.... God fucking damn this political climate.

>when reality collides with my one dimensional world view I call it a false flag

You dont know that, people like him are hardy and bounce back well. I use to volunteer at a center for folks with intellectual disabilities. Those folks persevere.

you're a clown

lmao you silly cuck you'll sit in your basement jerking off to blacked like everyone else in this thread

Jeeeez I thought you had AT THE VERY LEAST a webm or footage here, where's my Sup Forums gone???

I sure hope he does.

heavy.com/news/2017/01/man-tied-up-tortured-kidnapped-chicago-facebook-live-video-white-trump-voter-suspects-brittany-herring-full-uncensored/

Here you go I guess...

probably, id imagine it will happen in about 3 years

IS THE LTD FUCKING MENTALLY CHALLENGED? DID THE NIGGERS REALLY KIDNAP SOMEONE WITH A MENTAL DISABILITY. ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?

Okay :^)

kill
all
niggers

I'm afraid so... It wasn't reported that he was until a little later after the fact... Fucking media man..

you just gotta tell yousrself something for a long time and when it happens you can say you told everybody so.
very easy, very rewarding, look at Sup Forums

>the downside is you look like a retard to all non-atuists tho

Now I don't devalue anyone solely based on their skin color but hang the niggers. They're barely worth the lead it would take to shoot them

Sup Forums should create a safe space for you fairies

Expose these dumb niggers to the world!

This has to be the funniest video i've ever seen lol....can you imagine being brittaney right now lol? esspecially when she gets out? the hate is going to be topkek

I thought it was fake when i first saw it at like 1 in the morning today but then I saw it on msnbc and i'm like kekkekekkekekekke

Well, she literally did it on her private facebook to do some sort of chimp 'virtue signalling' to her circle of primates, but it leaked and now they're going to be charged with torture, assault, possession of weapons with the intent to harm, possession of drugs -- the list goes on.
Let them rot.

funny as hell

>4 niggers kidnap mentally challenged kid
>they tie him up and beat him while yelling obscenities at him
>Sup Forums reacts and show a bit of humanity
"Hurr durr get saef spac"

i know lol... I think we should petition to get brittaney herring out of jail lol and to drop the charges XD

I'm ready and willing

lol

But you are wrong. The majority of blacks are racists, which will push more non racist whites to be done with the bullshit. Niggers will become a past time again, and Mexicans will know their place. It's all written in the John 6:12

You sure are.

No, you stupid basement dweller. Nobody outside of lonely virgins like yourself actually cares about race anymore. Racism is for poorfags.

lol i think /b proves that everybody is racist

That's only you, Jew fag. Enjoy your lower place in society

Stupid chimps didn't even do it right monkeys should of watched some bestgore reeeeeeeeee

>not wanting to fuck up the lives of some niggers

Hahaha, this is actually genius.

listen i have 23 nationalities in my street alone ...there are more colored people than white.... thers even more azians than anything els... not sure what race im supose to be in war with .... but ill pass on this one ... ill wait for the nazies to return or so , less complicated

I find it offensive that they call him "special needs" just because he was a Trump voter

so they'd be just like any shit hole country now. Ok ok.

some one has the video?

kek

i find it offensive that you are alive

Underrated post

i support this

youtube.com/watch?v=ACKlyVpPdYM

its probably going to deleted soon so check it out soon lol

RWDS imminent

oh my god how did you find this??????

XD that's a good idea man lol

my god i live an hour away

The niggers are pushing hard to start one. Then they'll lose. Then spend the next 200 years crying about it.

This. /thread

Public records searches are easy. Especially if nogs committed offenses after age 18.

They've already been caught guize, no need to get shot by their chimp friends.

>acquire SS suit and a luger pistol
>go to her house
>knock on the door like you're raiding Jews on kristallnacht
>when she opens yell random words in german and shoot randomly
>do this while livestreaming to fb

this is genius... but where would i get a luger pistol user?

youtu.be/ACKlyVpPdYM

Race wars?

sorry i guess i'm a new fag, what did you do to find this.... for future referance ;)

youtu.be/dHMQb4oIB_s

>race war
cuz babbi suffers of micropenis

The blacks are a lot more racist than us whitey, which will be the starting shot for the race war.

I for one blame the media on this one.

Worst case scenario any pistol is fine. There might be some gun enthusiast who has one close to you

its public records you stupid piece of shit its illegal for it to not be available kill urself now please

fuck she looks cute

what if i want to die because i continually feel empty and loney inside, as expressed by browsing of Sup Forums?