How does cum actually taste, and are you a faggot if you try it?

How does cum actually taste, and are you a faggot if you try it?

pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

eroshare.com/i/l2d6vw00
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it's like salty milk and coins

Like pennies and gasoline

Ask your dad.

I'm black, I don't have one

>How does cum actually taste
Sweden

>and are you a faggot if you try it?
Yes

Touche, well played.

I don't know but my girlfriend freaks out whenever she tastes pre-cum and refuses to swallow. I love it when she gags.

In all reality the flavour of cum is heavily dependent upon the dietary habits of the person cumming. Meat and vegetable diets produce a more bitter variety whereas diets that incorporate fruits tend to taste sweeter.

Usually salty. Can be bitter. Depends on the persons diet. No you're not gay for trying it. Most men try their own spunk at some point in their lives

so most men are gay niggerfaggots? or is it ok if you try it once

It's fine. Try it. It's how I clean up after Jerking it.

i eat it every time for the simple reason it's the easiest way to clean. never had 'mmmm im such a slut :3' thoughts while doing it

>are you a faggot if you try it?
Not if it's your own.

Tastes like nothing to me, but the consistency of a raw egg is the exact same. Precum on the other hand is very salty for some reason and is soooooooo goood

>Not if it's your own.
Even if you feel like a slut while doing it?

How can you even eat it, there's pretty much nothing of it for me at least, am I doing something wrong?

Than you may be a slut, but not a fag.

even if I spill it all over my face and lick it off?

Sex with another man is gay.

Do what you like...

you become a bigger faggot than leafyishere

please no, is it really that bad?

never saw that vid, was it worth the hype?

you mean this vid?
>eroshare.com/i/l2d6vw00
It's from a 'dubs and I do gay shit thread' earlier today, the guy actually delivered

errr, no, not that vid. I'm talking about a much older vid where the "salty milk and coins" first came from.