Dolly has inspired me to commit suicide. goodbye Sup Forums

dolly has inspired me to commit suicide. goodbye Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

miscopy.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/12-year-old-kaitlyn-livestream-suicide-hanging-liveme-app.mp4?id=0
northwestgeorgianews.com/polkfishwrap/news/local/police-investigate-reports-that-polk-county-girl-live-streamed-video/article_0a716340-d113-11e6-a030-2332936cb62b.html
instagram.com/roses.have.wilted/
instagram.com/p/BNqFus2h8g8/
forum.deathaddict.com/attachment.php?s=55f167059370b4cb1e6076e46632c14f&attachmentid=10283&d=1483496515
twitter.com/AnonBabble

will you cry like a lil bitch before you do it?

Have a good ride, but remember:
>The chicken crossed the road because of you, you fucking faggot, kys

Stream it.

I swear to god this shit is going to create a mass haunting, just look at her

goodnight sweet prince

what is this about?

12 Year old girl live streamed hanging herself

a loli hung herself.
much semen was spilt

If dubs I an hero tonight

She sould inspire you to don't do it

Your lack of attention to the English language in your response implies that you don't really care.

This is the comment that pushed me over the edge.
I hope that you blame your shitty self for my death.

i hope the forensic team fucks your dead body and streams it

is it legal to dl the vid? i haven't seen it on Sup Forums yet i think i was sleeping when it happened

Leave me alone, you are bullying me, you make me wanna hang myself and livestream it, stop bullying me.

this is the dropbox link with the suicide vid.. dropbox only shows a 15 min preview, but if you download the full thing its 42 min

sh/ro0w55m2zvl2o6r/AAAgX8PdrNYxQqDvehfdQSona

Here you go fam

miscopy.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/12-year-old-kaitlyn-livestream-suicide-hanging-liveme-app.mp4?id=0

who's dolly? the cloned sheep?

holy crap

Fuck you. Stop stealing my attention! Can't I have anything, ffs?

imma gonna kill myself so much harder than you kill yourself....

That will show you all.

go for it!

just do it you will go in Sup Forums history and you will also give me wank material for days

link?

Yes

She offed herself because of sheeple meedia

i linked the dropbox here

just do it faggot

Is the stepfather story true or false Sup Forums

as far as i know it's unconfirmed. she wrote some shit in her diary/blog about him beating her with a belt, trying to rape her, and touching her siblings. also some shit about him telling her to kill herself, but who tf knows

kek, how do you kill yourself much harder than someone else? HAHAHA

i think it was OP's attempt at satire. if he wasn't such a pussy he'd go on a cam site and an hero for us live

OP a bitch, if you kill yourself you're literally as stupid as kids that die reenacting DBZ.

Well goddamn. Sick fucker

not even good enough for my morning fap
is that shit real? she goes away very quick and without all the jerking i've always seen in hanging videos

You can see her fidget her hands and stuff, but she's probably not thrashing around because she's just accepting it.

>dat edge
just dont forget to do your social studies homework son.

Your fags agression shows me that there is nothing good left in this world. I'm going to kill myself too now. Goodbye

a little girl was raped by her step father again and again and since she lived in a country that oppresses poor people and women, she basically had no choice but to kill herself because her family were too poor to have health insurance, they couldn't afford to send her to her psychiatrist, they were also too poor to pay for her education so she had no future either. bernie sanders were the only one who could save her

She said she slept on a filthy mattress on the floor next to a leaky bathroom so the floor was wet all the time. Showed picks of the fucked up plumbing.

goodnight sweet prince

>Her mom calling for her at the end of the video

Oh man...

where's the background story?

on the internet

Katelyn Nichole Davis, from some shithole called Silver Creek, Polk County, GA

northwestgeorgianews.com/polkfishwrap/news/local/police-investigate-reports-that-polk-county-girl-live-streamed-video/article_0a716340-d113-11e6-a030-2332936cb62b.html

her Instagram
instagram.com/roses.have.wilted/

some video
instagram.com/p/BNqFus2h8g8/

some stuff she wrote
forum.deathaddict.com/attachment.php?s=55f167059370b4cb1e6076e46632c14f&attachmentid=10283&d=1483496515

What a damn waste

there's some pink tight vagina you'll never insert your dick in, shame

Lol, i kek'd really hard
Yep, if you look to her videos the room it's kinda sad and really poor.

Lmao look at all these ass hurt people

Who is this bitch?

some little attention whore who bought commiseration and pity at the price of her life

See ya! Make sure to live stream, you little bitch.

>bitches about it on a blog
>instead of calling CPS