How many straight guys here like to suck dicks? How do you find another straight guys to do that...

How many straight guys here like to suck dicks? How do you find another straight guys to do that, without seeming like a faggot? Faggots and bidegenerates, please stay of this thread

Other urls found in this thread:

erotik.quoka.de/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>straight
>suck dicks
Choice one

I don't like men, and dicks are not attractive at all. It just feels good when in mouth.

Congratulations you're gay or bi
Accept it

this

Faggots be gone please, I have a girlfriend and enjoy her pussy very much

>straight guys
>suck dicks
>bidegenerates

study moar, kid

Congratulations you're bi

>bidegenerate

Im straight guy , kik -> boyal09

this would be me as well. i love pussy and will never give it up but i would like to try sucking a dick some time. and i wouldn't be totally opposed to trying out being fucked in my ass either. unless a good friend of mine happens to randomly bring up the topic though this is never going to happen

finally someone straight in this thread

If you ever suck a dick like that, dude, you are definitely gay.
But life is short, and who gives a fuck if you want to lie to yourself and think you're straight. You still will be a faggot in your grave.

IT'S CALLED BEING BI YOU FUCKING MORONS >LOOK IT UP

The scaring fact is, that this isn't even a bait...
But above all i can surely tell you that you're gay

can't know if i would enjoy it until after i had tried it though.

fucking faggots get of my thread, i as an honest quesiton, and you need to shove your faggot noses everywhere, i know my sexuality better than you, get OUT with your propagenda. not everyone is gay, i don't like men only want to suck a dick

I'm sure there are straight people who sucked dick at least once in their life

Probably. But i'm sure they didn't come back home and be like "oh honey, i sucked a big black dick tonight...it was amazing! But i'm so straight you know? Come on, throw your pussy at me, i'm ahit that like a train"

>i don't like men only want to suck a dick

topkek

I'd really love to. What most people dont get is that i dont find men attractive, like at all. I dont want to have sex with one either. I just want to suck a really nice cock, maybe just for trying it, maybe i just want to know how it feels, I dont know.
I'm pretty attractice myself and I have a lot of sex with a lot of women, I never want to give up that. Its just that I want to try sucking a dich. Couldnt care less if that would make me bi.
But always when I try to ask a man to suck his dick I think "eww gross, he's a man, he doesnt look good, dont want to kiss a beard"

Anyone else with this issue?

I feel you man

>delusional faggots actually believe this
wew

this fucking thread

I would, but then I'd want to slide it up my ass, and then I'd be gay.

>I dont like men, i only want to suck a dick

Thats pretty gay bro

Ive done it Mephedrone or MDMA facilitates it First time in life was in 40's (old fag here) but still love women and pussy

Oh my fucking god, this is me - I have a gf and fucking love her, her bod, etc, and could never give her up, but I would love to be able to suck a cock if I ever got a good chance, and also have always enjoyed butt stuff, so wouldn't turn that down. BUT, I just could never be in a relationship with a guy - I'm just not attracted to them in that way. Surely this doesn't count as bi (also because I've never actually done anything with a guy)?

you want to find a faggot who wants his dick sucked but not too manly cause he'll rape your ass, and not too homo cause he'll love you and he'll want you to be his sex slave, right?
Congratulations, you're a faggot but no homo.

did it feel gay? I'm not sure if i'd suck dick if it feels gay

Well, I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels this way

I am relating to some of you so badly

lol just find someone on the net,who will want his dick sucked

ITT: Faggots who won't come out of the closet

No, because that's called cheating

You're obviously missing the point. I want to suck a dick and never see the guy again. Also, he can look like a man, that doesnt matter, I dont find him attrarctive anyway. I dont want to kiss, I dont want to fuck or get fucked, I just want to suck and then walk off.

Holy shit...and men say women are complicated. lol you so-straight guys with your not-homo concerns...go suck some dick and shut up!

THen you're bi-curious

>Straight
>Suck dick

Obvious subversion thread is obvious.

Well i'm pretty sure some guys would be into that. Go find them. On craigslist or whatever

Bait/10

>bi-curious
God i hate this terms so much, bidegenerates are so annoying with pushing this term. NO NOT ALL PEOPLE ARE BI you fucking bidegenerate

I'm completely with you on that I haven't before, but would love to suck a dick to see how it feels, but have a gf too and could never give up her body, because it's sexy as fuck but also because a) men's bodies just don't turn me on (I just love the look of a big cock), and b) because I could never be in a relationship with a guy - i'm just a bit thirsty for dick

No such thing. No straight man is "curious" about sucking dick. Only closeted faggots are.

It was weird at first. Friend introduced me to it and I was repulsed. Later found mutual friend to get buzzzeed with and it was kind of fun. No biggie. Still love hot looking bitches.

no, OP is a straight faggot.

Dude, you're bi. I'm the exact same way. I only find women srxy and only romanticize women, but dicks are hot man. They're fun to suck and play with. Also, the more you try it and get comfortable with it, the more you realize that sex is sex regardless of who it's with. I truly believe that all humans are bisexual. Some more gay than others, but it's on our nature to want feminine and masculine.

>i don't like men only want to suck a dick
Lost

yeah, this i agree that this is what i am. but, like i said, unless a good friend of mine randomly brings up the idea of trying this stuff with me then it's just not ever going to happen. i won't go the craigslist or gay bar route.

my point.

I'm from Germany, so no craiglist. Any other ideas?

pic related, its me

I know you're probably baiting, but it just gets fucking old sometimes

Maybe you are right, but I really dont want to have sex with a man.
I dont have a problem with being bi tho.

What about traps?

(((subversion intensifies)))

This - I relate a lot to this in that I love my gf but I just want to try sucking a big cock

Nice cock

faggot

I'm not so sure what the difference betweeen traps, shemales, femine dicks etc is. If I flirt with a girl (or look-alike) in a bar, we go to her and turns out she has a dick.... i dont know but would probably still have sex with.
But im not looking intentionally for something like that.

Baiting how? No fucking guy wakes up one day and goes "You know what I feel like? Dick. I really want to suck some fucking dick today. This doesn't make me a homo though. No, no, no. I just like dick today."

Yes, I'm very much attracted to traps, but my catch is that they have to sound female, look female, and have a hell of a cock - this is exactly my point - I find the female body so much hotter, but I just love the idea of a cock too

why are you here then?

got a link for ya, faggot
> erotik.quoka.de/

implying there is no such thing as craiglist in Germany. kek

I relate - if a girl is hot and I went back to her place and she had a cock, I would be over the moon

how can you fail to understand this isn't just black and white?

please stop calling me gay, i have sucked a dick in high school and it was just a little mistake

None.
If you are a guy and suck dick, you are gay.
Not straight.
Period.
/thread

why not a fucking dildo then (you are gay)

Guys, just tell your girl how you feel. If she's repulsed, she's not for you. If you want to suck dick, you're bisexual, period. There's absolutely nothing wrong with it, so why put labels on it and question yourself? Try everything! Whatever you didn't enjoy, don't do it again, whatever you did enjoy will keep you happy forever. Don't stay with a straight girl who isn't into bisexuality if you're bisexual. You'll never be truly happy and you're gonna live a life of lies. The best thing I ever did was leave my homophobe ex. I later met my wife and she likes to have me fuck her while my buddy fucks my ass. It's pretty awesome. Definitely weird at first, but what sexual experience isn't?

hey, millenial cucks, let's make something perfectly fucking clear:

>pic related means you're a homo.

now go find Mike "electroshock your love of cock" Pence.

only he can save you.

i hve lost hope n humanty

My gf does about the fact that I like the idea, but I don't think we've really chatted about it a lot. She also wants to do stuff with a girl, so she has nothing to be weirded out by, tbf

I consider myself straight even if i sucked dick before... maybe bicurious. Nothing happened though. Met 3 guys in separate occasions. Told my girl. She was into it.

u say dildo has the scent and flavor of real cock?

Then you need to bring in another couple who is bisexual and fuck each other. Go on one of those sites, like fetlife or adult friend finder, and make a bisexual couple profile or find friends that are into it

i don't like men or dicks in my ass but i bet sucking a dick is fun so i'm def not gay tyvm

I agree, I would love a dildo for personal playing whenever, but a dildo just wouldn't fit the bill for finding out if sucking a cock is fun - also, I want that big finish of cum in my throat

What are you talking about? I dont want to be fucked and why suck on a piece of plastic? Its about the emotions you get

One of the my fuckbuddys knows about it and wants to bring me a gay friend but im not sure.
I dont have homophobic friends

Use your resources.

who wants to trade blowies?

I haven't seen denial and stupidity on this scale since the last thread I clicked on

zero
Straight guys don't suck dick, you FAG

That's the thing, I think we'd consider it, but would still want to take it slow and wait till we're more completely solid - I just don't want to do anything like that yet in case it pushes us apart for any reason, like one of us gets jealous or something

I swear I love vagina and I love to touch that pussy

You knos u can get cansur from eatin that pusshay

>Its about the emotions
gay

Well that's fine. The important thing is you've communicated it so you know shes not gonna leave you in the future when you do decide you're ready for new things.

yeah i've wanted to suck cock for a decade, still haven't gone through with it

Do it. I done it. No regerts.

Fair dos, thanks dude :) one of the difficult to find, straight up people on Sup Forums

Guys that suck dick aren't straight.

I've sucked a few dicks, recently let a guy fuck me in the ass. Started by wanting my cock sucked by a few strangers, but they wouldn't unless we swapped. I doubt I'll let another guy fuck me, brought back too many memories of when my dad used to do it to me, but I don't see where two guys swapping blowjobs is gay. Mouth is a mouth