Please bully me for being worthless garbage

please bully me for being worthless garbage

watch some YOutube / the school of life for answers.

/end.

you call these cuts?

Why can't I cuddle you instead?
I love girls who cut

im not a girl im just a gross faggot

That's ok user, I can spoon you, making you feel my cock between your ass cheeks.

no

Go see a doctor. Get help.

Yes, thats exactly who you are, a worthless garbage. Your parents should be ashmed of you, you just wasting a space in earth with your empty existence. End your life as soon as possible it will be better for others and you. You dont need to thank me by the way, its just friendly advice

You worthless piece of trash. You cut yourself to get attention from other faggots who are stupid enough to console you. You say that you're "unique" but your just like all the rest of the emo assholes who act like they are depressed. Get a reason to be depressed or we don't want to hear about it you stupid weak shit. Be a fucking man, you femboy asswipe. You're worse than every sand nigger out there because you only justify their cause. Drink bleach, faggot, so you can experience true pain, not those fake superficial "cuts", and die.

Fuck off, that's MY sweater

Nice cat scratches, middle class tumblr trash.

+r3p

Do us a favor and make sure you end it quickly and swiftly, please.

Post tits, also cutting yourself is dumb why not cut someone else for a change?

what tits, i said i was just a faggot
and i don't wanna hurt other people, i'm the one who deserves it

Your not gross. I bet you have a great personality, dont let your security or gender be your defining feature

Sexuality*

POST NUDES

I like you, where can i see more of you?

i don't post nudes or have any pics anywhere really, i just came here for bullying

nobody wants to bully you loser fag

Check your dubs, we may be bullying this beta fag to suicide, but don't forget our values.

Hit phemoral, faggot.