Tfw this costs slavs and latin americans their whole wages for a month

>tfw this costs slavs and latin americans their whole wages for a month

Other urls found in this thread:

halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/6e35355aecdf4fd0acdaee3cc4156fd4/topics/plans-for-an-optimization-update-its-nearly-90gb/a75457d5-b695-4ac1-babe-6641f45e18a8/posts
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I am literally trying to get my brother to sell the Xbone and trade it with this, before it's completely cracked and Blu-ray discs become worthless like what happened with with the PS3

Games cost more than in america here so nobody buys it

While scrolling I thought it was a whale.

Also videogames are degenerate.

Games for ps4 obviously. Everything in steam is much cheaper than in usa/europe

return me the money that i've paid for ps vita, pls...

>playing videogames
Fucking nerds desu

I could buy at least 5 of those every month if I wanted to, though.
I'm not even earning that much for my profession, yet

Always a silver lining: at least slavs and latin americans have a work culture which allows them the free time to play it.

>Also videogames are degenerate.
You must be lost, this isn't Sup Forums.

>tfw PS4 and ps4pro
Stay made pcuck

Just find a dusty old PS3 and fill a custom HDD with pirated games

I have 20 of metacritics top 100 PS3 games on mine

>buying the PS4 twice instead of a proper GPU capable of handling 4K and HDR
What in the bloody hell is wrong with you?

I bought a ps back in 2012 and sold it after a month because I found too few good games for it. Every good title is just stupid time waster where you crawl 95% of a time. I hate such games

If you're 3.60 go ahead and install henKAKU on it, if not wait for someone to crack it with based Yifan Li's help or Davee

Enjoy pirating 10 of the only VITA games worth playing and the entire PSP/SNES/PSX/N64/infinity library

I understand what you mean. In order to appeal to broader audience games have become cinematic playbooks.

Sometimes I still play GBA Megaman battle network or X to regain that nostalgic feel

> all my life achievements is to born in developed coumtry

Kek

It's not only about it. Majority of games artificially prolonged by creating useless goals or just slow character animation while walking or crawling. Moreover they are all too repetitive.

>Hard disc of the PS4 is 500 go
>Install 10 games
>The 500 go are already used
>That feel when games became hyper heavy. I miss the former memory cards.

>250€
Maybe in Ukraine or something. Anyway, I have xbone. I refuse to waste my money on japshit products.

Just buy a nice 2.5" 2TB+ drive, if you're not concerned about loading times

Halo 5 now requires a staggering 105GB of updates and disk space to be playable

>500go
>go
french are so qt :3

The Xbone is inferior to the PS4 in almost every aspect, you chose the worst console generation to say that

GTA V on PS3 is 6 go
GTA V on PS4 is 60 go
It's just crazy.

It's not even a meme, when the PS3 launched it cost something like 2500 USD.

hm, i would love to doit, but i'm afraid to try hacking it because i'm worried that it might become a brickif i make a mistake
It was so much easier with psps, we had shops where they could hack it for money

It's because of the uncompressed audio and higher resolution textures, precisely why I bought a capable PC to enjoy GTA V and not upscaled shit on the Xone

We buy PS only when it's properly hacked.

>we had shops where they could hack it for money
Once you do it reliably (it's easier than Davees brilliant libTIFF hack) do it for a price and buy yourself another device, a new phone or Vita.

It's scary at the beginning but always watch videos and study the entire process and potential issues if you will attempt it, I've bricked more than a phone but with the precautions I managed to save each and every one

I'll check it, thank you, Sudanese-bro
>do it for a price
Hm, I can get into jail if the police catch me
Sad

>console gaming

but a gaming PC is even more expensive

this
Dirty peasents

It's also superior is every aspect.

Not if you think ahead. In the long run, you'll be paying less. Also, it doesn't have to be an expensive as fuck $3000 gaymer machine or anything.

well, you have to look at two things, you have to look at international competition and you have to look at internal prices.

for example, if you convert a croatian salary into dollars and give it to an american, he's not gonna be able to live off that shit, so you draw the conclusion that croats are poor.
but if you look at each country's costs within their currencies most croats will be better off than your flyover americans and live much better.

the country ins't internationally competitive but it's not "poor", we all have plenty of money to kill ourselves with smokes and alcohol as is god's will

Good to see Sup Forums isn't retarded enough to be filled to the brim with Nintentoddlers like Sup Forums.

not really senpai. My PC costed me (in 2017 dollars) 700USD 3 years ago and it stills runs the latest games.
On the other hand a ps4 with bundle costs around 400 USD and you can only game in that shit (not work, shit post, write code, render, esit photos, draw or pirate shit). Also PC games are 1/5th of the cost of a console game.

>Halo 5 now requires a staggering 105GB
Is this a joke?
Good thing I got past halo games after 4

Don't forget about mods

Consoles usually offer good hardware for chip when they just launch. That's why there were super computers built using hundreds of PS3 on 2007, since Sony was selling them at a loss.
By their midlife tho, yeah, they're not worth even half of what they ask for them

>chip
meant cheap
spanglish is juan gel of a drug

halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/6e35355aecdf4fd0acdaee3cc4156fd4/topics/plans-for-an-optimization-update-its-nearly-90gb/a75457d5-b695-4ac1-babe-6641f45e18a8/posts
>Halo 5, has of now is 87.4GB, That is nearly 90GB in size, about the size of two Destiny's (36GB) put together and like four Titanfall's (20GB).

It took a 48GB install and day one it asked for a 32.2GB update

This, the absolute best time to grab an Intel CPU this decade was 2011 - Sandy Bridge

My 2500K is at most 30% slower than Shabby Lake in my gaemz, only update was an SSD and GTX970. A wonderful investment

>Also PC games are 1/5th of the cost of a console game
Free if you pirate mercilessly because Steam banned your country under US trade laws

>Free if you pirate mercilessly because Steam banned your country under US trade laws
That's sucks 2bh. All news game have denuvo and if it's cracked the game eats like 12gb of ram. Shit is insane

also if some component of your pc is getting old you can always upgrade with little trouble

not really

games are free

I do spent 3K on my rig as well :^)

Forgot pic

What is a screenshot?

Okay thats a pretty sweet build, one I bypassed for Ryzen

To include the controller :^)

3k pesos?

>tfw still using a Phenom II

thats what happens when the shithole you live in gets the protectionism itch that only stupidly high taxes on imports can scratch

>controller on pc
Disgusting senpai

>tfw guitars are expensive af here
help Ibanez senpai

More actually. 2 months worth of wage.

in here*

Who the fuck buys consoles for? To be cucked by prices of games themselves ?
Shit, fuck that. I'd rather spend big but well in a personal computer, dual booting gnu/Linux and wangblows and waiting for promotions in steam or whatever than buying a cheap console.
Gaming is too expensive for consoles.

And also
>paying for online multi-player
Buncha cucks.

I have old consoles for collection pourposes
Is the same everywhere

>Videogmaes are degenerate
Say that again one more time motherfucker....

>gnu/Linux
How is your 100% Tux racer speedrun going?

Have you read the part where I dual boot? Faggot, learn to read.
I know windows is for games only, and Linux is for work.
Shitty bait senpai, tho. There's a lot of games already for Linux. Just check them out.

Being a spic is suffering

at least they're not console peasants

But they are all shit. Shitty moba and cs go.

>japs can't afford a computer because there is no space in their tiny flats

What I find really expensive are games... The new ones are like 60€.

I am not a big fan of videogames, but my sister gave it to me as a present. After buying another controller, a couple of games and the Internet subscription, I find it to be trap rather than a present...

>playing n*w games
that's an action equal to consuming feces

Maybe try expanding your taste and library.

it's the same with most sound equipment too lmao

>last 5 games I played:
>gta sa, gta 4, rise of the tomb raider, Killing floor 2, ds 3
I am not an autist who can't play Cossacks 2 for 10k hours

I just play NHL, Tekken, Fifa with friends on ps4, obviously people have different gaming preferences, why don't autists get this?

Games are free dumb chink

I buy my tech stuff in Paraguay since it´s the same price as USA and sometimes lower for some reason
I got the 500GB one for 230 dollars.

But if you try to buy one from Argentina it will cost you like 600 dollars. Insane

Why don't y'all just come here to visit and shop?

Because fat autist don't even think about sports games

I play all the games I want on my $200 computer and I just pirate everything.

Buy me one

pc > console

I have a PS4 and a PC so I get the best of both worlds.

I have a PS4 and just built my desk. Do you know what the must have games for PC are?

I have that too, and fuck I haven't played anything in my PS4 since my plus ran out
Not paying for that shit