Walk into your bedroom

>Walk into your bedroom
>You find Donald Trump standing there
Wat do?

Ask for a job in his cabinet or his daughter's phone number or nudes

Hello sir would you like to sample some wine this evening

Ask for a small loan of one million dollars

Or if he could pull some strings and give me a decent paying job at one of the dozens of companys he pours money into.

Ask him for some of that cash.
Ask him if it's true he swapped dick pics with Milo.
Tell him to get on with that wall.

Please give me a job, I will work my fucking ass off, just please tried of living paycheck to paycheck, from deadass job to deadass job.

. You know if we send out a fake message across twitter and FB about Trump being assassinated, the world will go batshit for 48 hours..
Half of them still won't believe he's alive after it's over, and continue to believe the president is a body double or some MSM lie or something, well until after he finishes his term.

Could we do this Sup Forums? After getting Trump elected, can we once again push the limit on trolling earth?

Thank him for potentially sacrificing everything he has including his life to help MAGA.

Shake his hand.

Offer to help build wall.

Hand him a beer.

If anyone has bot accounts, send out a fake article with this picture headlining that Trump has been killed by a muslim attack

I'm in the line right behind this guy

PLease no deport yes?
I clean much, si

Grab him by the pussy

Blame Obama for fucking up Trump's security that day
Announce Hillary is being considered by the EC to take Trump's place

*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*
*PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTPTPTPTPTPTPTPTPHPHPTHPTPHTPPHTPHTHTPHTPHTTTFTHHPTFHPTFPHTPFHTPFHPTFPHTPHPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHHHHHHFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT*

Tell him I want to jizz in his wig

kick his orange douche-bag ass.

>Or if he could pull some strings and give me a decent paying job at one of the dozens of companys he pours money into.
do you live in China or Mexico?

Why would an article include this picture?

Hah!

Didn't el chapĆ³ escape rescently? It would be more believable if it said something about cartels finding him

Ask him to put his arm through my sleeve and hold my penis. I bet it would look giant in his hand.

Normally it wouldn't. But I'm actually writing up a file so we can do this proper.
We're gonna target demos that use cellphones for their internet browsing primarily. We can use that information to diminish exposure to a practical extent. Though we only need to convince a few.

They're going to be basing their POV mostly on whatever gets sent through their FB feed by fringe pages. They will mostly just read the headline and have an emotional response to the image itself. Those pages are notorious for using shocker images to evoke an emotional response.

I'm setting up a timeline and plotting out some articles to build a narrative. So far I got basically this chain of events:

- Trump assassinated in "muslim attack"
(Soon after queue next ones)
- Obama fired security hours before attack
- EC announces HRC as 45th POTUS
- Vladimir Putin says FSB has evidence Trump assassination was inside job involving Saudis

50% will know it's bullshit right away. 25% will look closer. 20% won't take the bait. 5% will froth at the mouth. We need that 5%.

Tell him to take his orange ass outta my house before I get all... Rapey..

Kick him in the balls, I don't hate him or care much either way, but I think that's gonna guarantee succes as far as maximizing the lifetime-well-spent factor.

I'd drop to my knees and accept his tumescence into my mouth

Ask him to sign my home alone 2 vhs and my Little rascals vhs

Ask him how he dodged the draft and why cowards like him are always waving flags and taking like they are tough guys.

>visit Sup Forums
>see another fuckin retard posting wat do thread

Is everyone on this site 12 years old?

kys

help him make America great again

Is that including you?. I'd rather see this than penis rate threads or trap threads.

hey man nice job on winning the election!!!!

Help him Make America Sick Again.

Ask him how much money he owes the Russians and when do we get those tax return, and where is the information about hacking he was going to tell us about yesterday but didn't.

Jesus not me - subconsciously viewing dicks, traps, people defecating, animals fucking, and cartoon children as sex objects will fuck you up

Ask him why is he such a good goy
>(((our greatest ally)))

Ask him why no one in the US government is allowed to talk about the 300 nuclear weapons Israel has.