My wife and I have caught our teen daughter sending some sexually-oriented texts...

My wife and I have caught our teen daughter sending some sexually-oriented texts. We've blocked her social media for now.

Is there a legit way to hack her Snapchat to see if she's been sending nudes to this 3rd-person-speaking douchebag?

why would you come to Sup Forums to ask this question fag or better yet why make up a fake story

Sent her nudes

yes, tell her to give you the login or she gets spanked

youre welcome

Beat the shit out of her and let her give her password

Yes give me her user name email is good too

You put 3 her is one sentence

In

Only place to get legit help.
Real story, bro.

I have the login, but doesn't show personal pics sent.

I'm not retarded.

In sorry to say.
But she sucks dick

She told douchebag bro she hasn't. Had no reason to lie.

Look in memory's for save picks also photos for screen shots

She only had one screenshot of douchebag-bro in her Photos. Nothing below the waist.

She wouldn't screencap her own raunchy pics though.

If you have an android there could be a image cache

I the data folder

Yeah, I painstakingly went through her gallery. So. many. screenshots. of. fuckin. pinterest.

Ah, didn't think to go through a file manager. Good one.

Not screen shot memory's in the app saves pics that she would send I've got a few from pressing button by accident

If something like that existed don't you think it'd be all over this site? And not just that blatant bot spamming it's phishing site, but actual people explaining how it works and how to do it yourself. Everyone would be all over that shit in a heartbeat, to take advantage of it before the glitch or whatever was fixed.

Besides what said there isn't much you can do, unless the owners of the app keep copies of all the pictures themselves for legal purposes (like how FB keeps message logs), but even then the only people who could view it would be the police themselves, even you as the parent wouldn't be privy to that information unless it's used as evidence in a court case.

> Uh no my child is growing up and making her own decisions. I must punish her for it instead of having an open discussion about it.

Literally grill yourself, baguette.

Oh suuuuuuure.... a 'parent' coming to Sup Forums for ways to hack a snapchat....

Pull the other one, it's got bells on

Hurr dee durr... remember you said if you ever have kids, you fuckin' beta.

>thinks every word on the internet is a lie.

Im a fat, lazy, neckbeard that hasnt had sex even though im 25 and i make shit at my job as a pizza delivery guy.

how old teen? I want to know if you're being uptight or protective.

>This poster makes me realize, that I am acting like a low life parent on reality tv.
> BEEETAAAAAA
>FUCKING BETA

I should't have expected anything else, from someone so technologically illiterate as you.

Pretty sure explicitly sexual pictures of a minor is a felony. Even if it's taken by the minor themselves. There are quite a few situations where parents can be held liable for the kid's illegal activity. Not certain if this is specifically one of those instances but hey, better safe than sorry.

Although it could just be a fake story and all this is a moot point.