WWYD?

WWYD?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

give her a nice rough facefuck and choke her as she swallows my load

french for hours while fucking in standing missionary

fuck her face until her makeups running then cum all over her.

wwyd to this slut?

lol i'd probably just pick her up and throw her a few times until i got bored

Start off with making out, then quickly find out how much better her piercings make her blow job abilities.

bend her pver that bed and hold her by the hair while i fuck her ass like a jackhammer.

Bang her with that dress still on so I can pull out and spill cum all over it.

Gf

Got more of her?
I want to wrestle her onto that bed start making out with her, not even wasting the time to pull her panties down I would just slide them to the side and penetrate her while she wraps her legs around me.

Done this multiple times and she enjoys it

How rough does she like it?
How about when I'm on top of her on the bead I hold her hands up above her head and grope her breast while still going to pound town on her?

ever tie her up?

Pretty rough, I've almost made her faint twice from choking her

Not yet but it's next on the list

Slide that top down and grope her tits while I rub my cock against her ass. Lift up her skirt, slide her panties to the side and start fucking her ass, spray a load of hot cum over her glasses and make her lick them clean.

replies to ?
rep4rep

Nice my next step was going to be to cuff her hands to the head board and put a hand around her throat, seeing how loud I could get her to moan at this point.

Got any full body pics of her?

I wanna see her legs and feet, bonus points if she's in high socks, stockings or tights.

WWYD

Ur in luck lol

Since she's cuffed to the bed and naked now I use one hand to firmly grip her breast and support myself on top of her by the other pressing down on her throat. Once she starts to panic and opens her eyes I stare into them while keeping my hand firmly on her throat as well as thrusting into her dripping wet pussy.

So hot, would love them wrapped around my back while I'm drilling her.

Got more like that? She ever leave them on during sex?

WWYD when you come home and find your girl like this.

Start my own traveling circus

She has actually lol last one cuz I gtg

Damn this was getting good.

Any one else willing to share their girl friends in leg-wear to be destroyed?

wwyd?

wwyd?

Jump on top of her and slame her face into the pillow while tearing off those shorts, Once they're off I grab a hand full of head and pull her head back while I slide into her from behind.

very cute, some one you know?

gf

Which one and wwyd?

Nice, were those pictures taken in a hotel room? Looks like something I'd have as a side piece, I wouldn't wast any time tearing apart that dress and doing her doggy style on that bed. Hopefully there's a mirror where she can watch.

Lucky, she into any kinky stuff?

I'd titty fuck the one on the right just because there's already and easy access slot for it.

wwyd guys?

Love it

Into having her ass rimmed and fucked.

Pick one and Wwyd

Good logic user

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo

how about getting tied to that hotel bed and fucked in the ass with a rope in her mouth.

Nice quads, and a nice ass, would love to see how tight it is.
Her feet look very ticklish.

Pics of any of these in stockings, long socks, or tights?

no sorry i dont, heres another of her, shit quality though

left looks like she could take a pounding

Nice legs, and could have some fun once she's tied to that chair.

She's gotta have some sexier outfits than that. Can't leave much to the imagination if you want to see her abducted and gang raped.

Nerdy wife

nerdy in a freaky naughty way?

got more of her?

anyone ?

She likes to be fucked by strangers outdoors.

any of her in tights/long socks/ stokings, would be a good lay if I could climb on top and drill her with those legs wrapped around me.

Nice, she ever hard to persuade? Ever have to tie her up to let some one have their fun?

Loves ass jobs and sucking ballsacks. Wwyd

She could use a little more hair to pull on while I'm doing her doggy style in the park, I guess my belt around her neck would have to do.

I've had a guy fuck her with her back side sticking out of a tent while she sucked me off.

like this sir?

nice, but I would of preferred with no shoes and higher up. Now I'm going to have to choke her while I'm on top of her to stay hard.

Ever have her fully restrained and helpless while a group takes her turns on her?

awesome! surely these tits would keep you hard too? but continue choking the whore of course.

You offering user?

wow, do you know her?

Sister

They're nice, but her not proper pleasing me would still require punishment. I bet nipple clams on those tits would do nicely.

good arent they, nope
for real!? please tell me youve sniffed her pants and/or creeped on her!
fuck yes!

I'd need a few friends, make sure every hole and both her hands are busy, the restraints would keep her from changing her mind when her ass hole is torn and she can't swallow anymore cum.

I've jacked off on her panties and food. How should she get used?

Is this the poor thing that got sawed into two halves and then each half abused by user in a thread a couple days ago?

dont blame you! tied down with 3-5 big black guys banging fuck outta her every hole whilst you have to sit and watch, then see her once theyre finally done, couple of loads each, youve gotta sit there and look at her drooling with jizz like a proper whore.... especially that ass, damn!

She'll be a busy cum filled slut.

degrade my sister

Damn that sounds hot. This is her on the right and my other sister.

Damn that sounds hot. This is her on the right and my other sister.

fuck...! booty!

>ready for day 1

of what? her bbc gang bang