Post your bikes

Post your bikes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wIROE1bpkAU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I have a BMX in my basement but I am too lazy to take a picture.

who here /bmx/?

Why do you have a BMX, underage?

eyy Toronto, Neighborhood?

you'll see pal when I catch you riding your shitty bicycle on the streets and I run you down in my moms minivan

non biker here

do any of you ride on streets with heavy traffic? Like in a big city?

How do you not die everyday?

avoid major roads and peak hours

Im in Toronto and we have a pretty good bike lane system, also most cars aren't to bad, you mostly have to watch for shitty buses

>shitty buses
I no rite. I live in guelph and we get those huge double tall go buses. Fucking things are so quiet you don't hear them sneak up on you, and then they're so huge that the wake they make in the air almost sucks you into the street.

>not pictured: unbuilt Giant Reign from 2006.

ITT: Faggots post shit bikes they think are the bomb but are really hunks of shit. Anything sub £1,500 is mostly shit.

potato

It must hurt being this retarded

Actually, it's a fact that you're a piece of shit. And it's not just me saying that. Cheap bikes can be good bikes.

That being said, my giant in OP pic was $3100

It's shit, I know

Looks sturdy enough.

It's not, but I love it

the first one looks sick

Found this in terrible condition on the side of the road and restored her. Very light bike, happens to easily fit my skateboard too, I'm proud of it.

Did you paint it?

Sorry, im not 11 anymore

as·i·nine
ˈasəˌnīn/Submit
adjective
extremely stupid or foolish.
"Lydia ignored his asinine remark"
synonyms: stupid, foolish, brainless, mindless, senseless, idiotic, imbecilic, ridiculous, ludicrous, absurd, nonsensical, fatuous, silly, inane, witless, empty-headed; More

And this is my other bike. Got it in 2010, sadly don't bmx much any more...

I'm scared of anything areal. I crumpled my clavical once

Nope. Here is is the day I found it, along with a crappy old mtb I also picked up. Swapped the bars and brake line from the mtb onto it, then fixed a few other things with spare parts I had lying around.

Clavical injuries are my biggest fear, they seem so gross. I've fractured both my wrists twice each though.

pic related, our whole village takes turns

Nice find.

Wrist injuries are way worse, though. Ya my shoulder is a little lower than the other one though, but my wrist injury which happened over 10 years ago still bothers me quite a bit.

How did you attach the skateboard like that?

i ride bmx to practice my mountain bike skills when i can't get out to the mountains

Where livest thou?

>Nope. Here is is the day I found it, along with a crappy old mtb I also picked up.
>I found it
>found it
>found
>it

That's my Bike you goddamn Nigger! You stole my bike!

i live in portland and maybe i'm just projecting, but drivers are really fucking aggressive here. they all act like if you're on a bike, you're immediately inconveniencing them and thus deserve to die. i don't ride on busy streets but even on side streets people just act like dicks.

Lithuania fag here. Cars are nice to bikes, as long as you're following the road rules. Never had any incidents and I ride on the streets all the time.

i envy you. i always follow the rules and still, people constantly fuck with me.

its a good one. I like it. maybe because of the snow and stuff, but its cool :)

The trick is to ride like a complete jackass. Get them to go way out of their way to honk their horns and then just disappear into an alley or path.

Thank you, my friend. Although it looks nicer than usual in this picture.. haha

Also, wearing a yellow helmet and safety vest is helpful too. Take up way more of the lane than you think you really need (but which you have a right to).

People are nicer to cyclists wearing all high-visibility stuff.

ayyy, im from St. helens but i bike through portland all the time, and I dont think your projecting. Honest, those people are aggressive and think of all bikers are actually that one dude who annoyed them that one time, and therefor they have got to get back at that fucker for the slightest imagined delay

Thx.
All injuries suck, lets agree on that. lol I must have done something to mine at some point because my right clavicle sticks out a little weird in the centre and doesnt look right. A decade and not fully recovered, that sucks.
A couple of rubber bungee straps wrapped around the deck and hooked onto the frame holds it in place.
Hope you can catch a nigger on a bike!

yo wyte bois

DINDU BRAGS ABOUT SEXUALLY ASSAULTING 85 Y/O WITH ALZEIHMERS WHILE SHE'S IN THE CAR WITH HIM. FOOTAGE HERE: youtube.com/watch?v=wIROE1bpkAU

glad i'm not the only one. so tired of people acting like all cyclists are pieces of shit. the "if you're not driving then you're a complete faggot" mentality is just ridiculous.

Nope, I act very polite with cars and other bike riders and never get in any trouble :)

thats my baby. I fuckin love it. over 2000km in a single last year.

>> inb4 yeah, I know about the seat, but not a single fuck given...

Doesn't the skateboard rub on the wheel? Or get in the way for your legs?

You gotta learn em, though. Fucking "we pay taxes GTFO" shit doesn't fly when I'm on the road.

Why not ignore the assholes who scream at you?

angle 2 because it's the sexiest angle.
I saw 3 cyclists on the road today when I was driving down the coast and they were in a V formation, taking about as much room as a car would, in the middle of the lane.
I thought that was pretty smart because then people have to overtake them like a car, and not just swerve closely around them.

portland

I do and I hope that makes them even more angry.

>I thought that was pretty smart because then people have to overtake them like a car, and not just swerve closely around them.
Zactly

Unless there's a bike lane, I ride at least a meter into the road.

Flashing lights, yellow outfit, can't tell me they didn't see me. More often than not that really does work. You gotta assert yourself on the road or get crushed under a semi.

my other baby, bought it for my gf, but I still ride em both if you know what I mean ;)

I gotta say, this one looks a lot nicer. But looks aren't everything.

precisely ;) trust me - in my case the look is after the quality. plus I have 2 more, but not exactly mine. Just some kinda family bike garage hahah :D

The tail of the board is resting on the bikes axle on the inside of the dropout. The straps hold it just in the right spot up against the frame so that the board doesn't touch the wheel at all.
The leading wheel of the board sometimes touches the back of my thigh on the downstroke while riding, but the wheel just rolls with it and it's not super annoying. You can get used to riding with your leg out a tiny bit so it doesn't happen, or if I ride with my toes on the pedals instead of the middle of my foot, it never happens.
I'm really lucky how it all just works out with this bike, it's so convenient.

another fav view, can post couple more if you like with short stories in few words or rows.. as long as nobody posting, we must keep the thread alive, dont we?

Alright, thanks for the extensive replies my friend, I'll try the same with my bike ;)

Those are some confused bikes.

There he is

We sure do haha, how long do you have it?

And also, do you true your wheels often? I ride quite aggressively and my wheels constantly get bent.

Yeah, that's me, retarded because I chose a fuel tank with a bomb and wheels as a ride.

No probs, good luck.
Here's the bike that got replaced by the Kink. An old Hoffman I miss only sentimentally, but it did have a freecoaster....

suuure :) lets say if you bet your house or your gf or whatever on a small 1km race with these "confused" bikes, you will loose whatever you have bet. I know you maybe think you're better in some ways or maybe imagining for having a better bike, but dude - Im the one who is racing with buses in the metropolis transport - you know traffic lights, huge traffic, very danger and so... and everytime wins ;) so grab a beer and cheers ;)

Is it worth it to buy a cheap bmx to learn tricks and fuck around at the skatepark? It's really hard to learn shit with my mtb.

I just mean it's a heavy cheap full suspension bike with skinny wheels and bullhorns.

yes absolutely. Bmx's aren't the size they are for no reason.

did you already show your bike in this thread and if not - are you going to? ;) I just said to this user : that I ride in the city, through the traffic and when living outside the city - like now (its winter and got to the village so NOT paying rents for example and staying in a warm place with no worries) I sometimes go to the nearest town with the bike, which is 18km in a single direction. I did it many times before I got to the metropolis (which is the coastline city) and in there racing with the city bus traffic... hope you understand what Im saying, Im sure you do, if you can imagine the picture.

buddy, I dont care about high price, I only care for very long use, true trust in the bike and its trust to me (if you can imagine such thing) and the freedom to ride ;) let me give you a small example - in the last 6 months the gray "Ultra" bike have broke couple of times and every time I took it to repair shop, I heard the same thing - "dont spend money in this bike, better buy another new one". Well.... NO. I appreciate and respect this one. As long as I do, it does it back to me. OFC these are only empty talk for you if you cant imagine and eventually feel such thing, but Im sure you do. Cheers! ^.^

Bought it at a yard sale years ago. It has been pretty fantastic with minimal maintenance.

i would post mine, but a nigger stole it

man something about that wheelbase makes it look super speedy

Nice try you nigger,you just want to see our bikes so youcan steal them,not falling for this
> sage

I'm not very quick on it but it looks the part. I think the front forks make it look that way.