Can someone please explain how i can sniff deodorant to get high, and how long you have to sniff for an effect?

Can someone please explain how i can sniff deodorant to get high, and how long you have to sniff for an effect?
I dont really have anything else, so im looking for alternitives.

Like nasal spray

But doesent that taste like fucking shit?

Nothing will happen. There is nothing in deodorant that would get you the slightest bit high. Just take a bunch of diphenhydramine (allergy pills) or do some whippets.

Like i head that some people do it through a towel, but i cant really imagine how that works.

Its easy. Deodorant is sht, take the toilet fresh aerosols, put a shit ton in a plastic bag and just breath with the air in the bag. Only sht is that there is a high chance of getting overdosed. Toxicology clinic and law problems are guaranteed then. Better buy some weed or smth

Is that true though, ive head that it pretty common for young americans to sniff aerosol sprays, like deodorant

Do you speak from experience?

Yes, bro. Sadly but yes

I've done it A LOT and the effects are awesome. Same feeling as using a small amount of ketamine.

Here's how you do it:
Get washing hand and some high quality Deo (axe or nivea will do the trick)
> put washing hand between nose and Deo and spray for 15-20sec
> inhale the good shit, exhale the bullshit
> get high for a good hout
> never buy weed again
> ??? Profit bro, enjoy!!!

niggers

Also high chance of toxicology

Just get washing hand, OP

>not huffing Air Horn gas

Cool, but what the shit is washing hand?

YOLO XXDDD

That piece of cloth you used to wash yourself with when you were young

Sure it's common. It's also common for young Russians to shoot krokodil but that doesn't make it smart, safe, or effective. Dumb kids like OP will huff anything if they are told they can get a buzz off it. Why not just huff Jenkem then?
Nigger, If you want a quick cheap high nitrous is the way to go. If you've got a little cash just get some weed or diethyl-ether from a photo supply store. And if you got cash and have a dealer get some Klonopins.

You mean...... A washcloth?
You could also just say "rag"

No it's not faggot.

Washing hand is used for washing hands. You inhale it to get high.

NO WASHING HAND IS DIFFERENT

FOR WASHING HANDS

how about cough medicine? that's easy to get and it will fuck your world up.... make sure it only has dxm in it though.

im currently on boarding school, which is why i wrote that i dont have acces to anything else, chill out lol

Underage detected. Reported to mods. Saged.