Why is there no outrage about this? Black lIves matter torture white, retarded trump supporter

Why is there no outrage about this? Black lIves matter torture white, retarded trump supporter.
youtube.com/watch?v=OowlZeuA9Gw

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=bB4hfg7hMQI
youtube.com/watch?v=2bmazh5i3fk
youtube.com/watch?v=hfsGn4-ic3Q
vid.me/jgEa
youtube.com/watch?v=wIROE1bpkAU
youtube.com/watch?v=pjRp4eXZjLU
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38514759
twitter.com/AnonBabble

White people are civilized; niggers are incapable

I hope he sues those coons for all their welfare

theres been no link to BLM shit for brains

There's actually a ton of outrage, mainstream media is in full damage control but they did report it. They reported it lightly because they didn't want people to confirm their bias that CNN actively suppresses this kind of news, however, people are still flipping out because the police say they're not sure if they're pursuing hate crime charges.

real video here.

You don't have to say 'retarded' and 'trump supporter', that would be redundant

the niggers fb page is full of blm shit.

sorry that would be hillary supporter silly.

link us please, I feel like raiding

Don't let your reaction to the video make you a moron as well, watch the reaction from the black community on YouTube and you'll see that there isn't some grand conspiracy by black people to kill all of us white people. Use your head

youtube.com/watch?v=2bmazh5i3fk

youtube.com/watch?v=hfsGn4-ic3Q

Just two examples

So that means the blm movement organized this? I bet you'll say Dylan roof acted for Donald Trump too then

Sorry sweaties, they are both shit;)

It's better a retard president than a sociopath one.

Nobody finds this funny or sexy? God Sup Forums, you have gone soft.

>sweaties

Sup Forums is a bunch of butthurt conservitards pretending to be butthurt libtards pretending to be butthurt conservitards pretending to be PC Reddit tumblr safe zone culture

Oh you were just in that thread too

There is outrage, why why do you redundantly say "RETARDED Trump supporter"?

it's funny because he's retarded

not organized but a reaction of what the blm movement led too.
please think before you type.

>Why is there no outrage about this
Liberal media

boo hoo hoo. a retard got tortured.

whats the matter, trump supporters?? was that retard your first choice for supreme court justice????

agreed i goofed teehee

Hell yeah fam

Us White people won't go out and protest and riot and burn our own cities and neighborhoods down because we are far more civilized than these Niggers.

We'll let the justice system sort this out. It's nothing shocking or new, OP. This kind of violent hate crime against White Americans plays itself out nearly on a daily basis. Go trawl the FBI archives and DOJ. Pretty sad.

I mean, Black Americans are literally inferior, mentally retarded sacks of walking sperm and egs reproducing and replicating by the tens of thousands.

I wonder whats the best way to fuck with them

oh no! not a retard!!! the ideal trump voter!!!!

>Why is there no outrage about this?
idiot, there are at least 3 butthurt threads about this shit
is there really nothing better to be upset about?

Those Black people are called Uncle Tom and Porch Nigger and Token Blacks by the vast majority of the Black communities in the united states. don't let this retard fool you, OP.

same

send dead nigger pics?

>triggered

muh retards thu nigguhs is torturin' muh retards!

sumbudduh get prezuhdent trump on the phone so i can whine to him about my bullshit problems and all the poor retards

I am not surprised because they are niggers, that's what they do. What were you expecting, niggers to develop a cure for cancer or AIDS????

Thank you for proving us right that you are the most useless garbage race on the planet. Police plz stop risking your lives to stop niggers from killing niggers. Let the savages destroy themselves they do an amazing job at it better than we could. Please stop policing neighborhoods your time and effort would be better spent creating a perimeter around to keep them in their own filth.

whether they backed it or not their name has been dragged into this by the perps.

BLM just took a black eye, to go with the other one. it's now a real possibility that BLM may have to disband in order for it's admin's to save face. or back what happened.

this is a PR disaster for them, either way.

muh retards! muh retards!

There is. It's far less common though than white-on-black violence. This is why Rham Emanuel said that it won't be charged as a hate crime, and could even be just some kids acting stupidly on social media.

>So that means the blm movement organized this?
I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they did.

No outrage are you kidding you "white supremacy" cucks won't stfu about it lol

Muh nigga dindu nuffin thos whitie pigs shot him to death thos racists!

>torture
they scared some poor kid, dont spread bullshit, some people here might believe it

This is an OUTARGE!!! These liberal niggers must pay. President Trump would never lower himself to insult a mentally handicapped person.

>retarded trump supporter
That's redundant

muh retards muh retards

shut up libtard. Go do your own research on trump and you'd be surprised how bullshit the media was.

>reaction of what blm led too
>think before you type

i agree. trump is gonna be such a good president. i hope he murders every last nigger.

>I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they did.
Your stupidity is even worse than blm...

Justice system failed, judge Duffun said they dindu nuffin.
Can we kidnap when of the nigs who did it and torture then till they say fuck black people. We have to be organized about this and get teen Sup Forumstards to do it so they can get off free for it, sine they would be "teenagers making mistakes"

Just out of curiosity, how much time those niggers are going to get? Eurofag here.

Hams up don't shoot!

boo hoo hoo! the media! the media! muh white power president is being mistreated by the media.

go cry in your soup, faggot

dubs and we have us a lynching

hey guys, have fun!

muh retards! they are the best voters a repubucklikan can find!! we need em all!!

Someone please post the video

this is the kind of thing that is to be expected after an illegitimate trump election.

Latino fag here. Just saw the video. Fucken mayates. These nigs should be hunted down. They don't contribute to society at all. Kill em all.

they scalped him.
i'd like to know where you got your def of torture from.

looks pretty clean, whats up with that?

trump is going to appoint them to his cabinet for murdering a retard

The cut off part of his scalp, you dumb motherfucker.

You're an idiot. Unless you hold Trump accountable for everyone who commit crimes in the name of "white power" for him then you are a hypocrite.
You are a retard and deserve the same as the tard who got tortured.

Muh shillary will save America from bigots! Trumby is worst presidump Free muh nigga Tyrone he didnu

all trump supporters are handicapped... by their inability to make good decisions, that is. fuck you nigger ass repubs.

>they scalped him
They threatened to scalp him

muh retards! muh retards! i think everyone who doesnt love white power trump must for some reason like hillary! thats the kind of bizarre logic i engage in because i'm an idiot!

When the fuck did I say white power? I don't even care about white pride. You're the type of dumbass who actually believes trump is racist and a misogynist. Tell me what you learned about trump that you haven't learned from the media. Otherwise you're just another retarded liberal.

or to recognize that he was illegitimately chosen by russian hackers, not the american people.

There isn't even any evidence this guy was a Trump supporter. The only place I've seen reference to that is from dumb faggots on Sup Forums.

How? Do even know what the blm even does? Do you even know their whole mentality?

i learned so much form trump during the weekend i spent with him in hawaii. just like you.

moron

>they scalped him.
says who? i only heard it on Sup Forums
why not just say they white genocided him, its all the rage nowdays

Problem is regardless of who you supported. This is exactly how I thought people would react.

Much like how people of colour filmed some racist bigoted trump supporters and poorly tried to blame the whole group for the flaws of the few.

some Trump supporters and racists all over the world would now look at this and claim this is how all black people act.

Again and again and again. The crimes of the few represent the many.

the fact that it was posted by white power guys on here is proof enough for me.

>retarded trump supporter
redundant

You haven't seen it, faggot?

vid.me/jgEa

Why would he go cry? His candidate was elected president, you stupid faggot.

>You are a retard and deserve the same as the tard who got tortured.
Edgy nigger spotted.

no more than 2 years, probably served as house arrest, unless the judge(s) go full out for sentencing.

all of the charges against them are felonies, and can be commuted to a single life sentence, paroled in 12 years

>The cut off part of his scalp
nope, you just read that here

WHITE POWER!
TRUMP 2016!
Sup Forums ARMY!!!!

thats a good burn baby!!! TRUMP LIVES!!! Sup Forums HUT!

Nice excuse. You're totally winning the argument here ain't you libtard?

DINDU BRAGS ABOUT SEXUALLY ASSAULTING 85 Y/O WITH ALZEIHMERS WHILE SHE'S IN THE CAR WITH HIM. FOOTAGE HERE: youtube.com/watch?v=wIROE1bpkAU

here is the guy who got tortured now. are you ok, little buddy?

video

Nope, I read it in every news story published on the incident. Are you seriously this fucking stupid? bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38514759

You're retarded ...

This is proper, not the way you wrote. Just trying to do my part to educate an inner-city kid.

the best part about libtard as an insult is it rhymes so perfectly with the world liberal. i use it all the time.

TRUMP IS GONNA GAS ALL THE NIGGAA TO DEATH! MURDER A NIGGER!!! YEEEEEEA BOYEEEEEE

samefag harder

ITT
niggers, libtards, and libtard nigger sympathizers trying to whitewash truth.
no pun intended

Ah. Trump's Secretary of Education is here.

yuh kant whitewash the truth! trump is muh hero! i hate the nigs.

Wow you sure must be very educated then. Just like most people in the hood.