Movies you've had sex during

Movies you've had sex during.
Pic related.

it was intense

The crow

>had sex

Cars

>

Scream 2, had nothing on under her sundress. Middle of summer, on her couch, after her younger brother took a hint and left the room.
Still tied with 4 as the second best of the series, but God, that was a great time.
Fuck,t hat was 3 years ago. Must've seen that movie 10 times before, not sure I'm looking forward to coming across it again

Was some shitty low budget foreign horror film who's name I can't remember, but this cute asian guy yanked me off during it.

Was pretty cool.

Did she say you're a big guy?

>Finish
>turn to TV
>it's that weird mime segment

I make sure to turn the TV off now.

He grabbed my duck during home alone 2.

Movie was boring so we just ya know, kept going

Never had sex during a film, that's disrespectful to both sex and the movie. Sex is for on a bed, with the lights off, under the covers, with zero distractions missionary, reverse missionary, cowgirl, and doggy only.

Dick*

During this scene?

Does it count if nothing was on in the room we were in, but her grandma had Batman Returns blaring so loud we could hear it clear as day upstairs?

>no anal
fucking pleb

I remember Trump saying down the hall amd to the left when I was tounging his ass

i've never had sex before and i've never seen a movie

/thread

>tonging his ass
why is gay sex so disgusting

That can be done in 2/4 of those positions very comfortably also she refuses to I try ;_;

This is the most Sup Forums post in this board's history of over 70 million posts.

>current year
>not eating ass

Watched The Graduate up until MILF starts making moves at him at his grad party, then it was on

>Bruce and Miss Kitka's date

I would be fucking ready to go if I was watching that scene with a girl.

>pic related

How did you get the opportunity to tongue Trump's ass?

Don't men do that to women as well though? We clean it out very well.

How fucking dare u thats a cool poster tho

You made the original post sound like a spur of the moment thing. Are you saying you cleaned your asshole in preparation for home alone 2?

Kek

In the theater, too. Probably part of why I avoided the feels rocket that this movie apparently was.

That and the Bat Shark Repellant, and the Foam Rubber Convention made the movie for me.

She definitely didn't

I see what you did there

>all these normies and fags

>cleaned your asshole in preparation for home alone 2?
A common tradition in the Gay community. It's done out of respect for Joe Pesci.

Jurassic Park

Last weekend. Thanks Netflix!

No. Do you not clean your ass hole every shower? Like put your fingers in your ass and clean it out? If not, that is disgusting.

Also, my bf has a shower 4 times a day. We don't live with each other. But 4 times a day. He's a fucking idiot sometimes.

>Showers 4 times/day

That must wreck his skin. Showering that much depletes the natural oils in your skin.

That's a video game. It is physically impossible to maintain an erection during the Super Mario Bros. movie. Pretty sure there's a surgeon general warning on the dvd case.

I was told you wanna get rid of oil on your skin though. As the oil creates pimples.

He has no pimples or like red spots on his face.

>Like put your fingers in your ass and clean it out?
Like, inside the anus itself? Nope. Afraid not. No one does this.

ITT: Only gays have sex while watching a movie.

I'm sure they do. Do it when you shampoo your hair to lube it up. I usually use a butt plug before Sex to clean it outt

That's because they are shallow, vapid people with short attention spans. If you have a sexual partner with you at that very moment, why not finish the movie and then have sex? Doing so during the movie doesn't enhance either experience.

No. The movie was shit. That's why

Doggy style during th ev scene.

Felt appropriate.

Sharknado

You must be beyond autistic. Let me explain to you the interaction you seem to be not understanding so fundamentally. What happens is you go over to the persons place, you both want sex but you can't really just say 'hey lets fuck' so you put on a shitty film with very little intention on focusing on it. you start to fondle and play around a bit and eventually have sex. There was never the intention of watching intently the finest of kino.

I've got a Steenburgen thing.

i lost my virginity while making a girl watch taxi driver :^)

Donnie Dark
Lost in Translation
50 First Dates
I dunno, hundreds. Have you people never had a gf?

>virgin

l went to see this with my gf a while after it came out, got a hand job during the opening

good times

Is mallrats any good?

My first sexual experience with a guy was while watching Hell Boy, it was awful, and I don't mean the film.

serbian film, REC2 and harry potter deathly hallows pt1

American Psycho, The Lion King, and Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

what did you see?

Sleepy Hollow.

Pretty good movie to fuck to

I saw her solar flare nawmsayin

>serbian film

this and salo are my two weirdest. movies were boring tbqh

Batman Begins. I stopped during sex so she could see the part where Bruce fights Rah's, then went "Ok, were good" then kept going after. I have no clue why she's still with me.

She got horny during the sex murder scene...

I loved it.

Decent horror flick.

that was very alpha

I jacked off watching the hurt locker does that count?

The fight on the ice, or the fight inside the building?

>get gf i pined for for ages after putting in some effort
>we're both loser virgins so as soon as we're dating for more than a week it's like "holy shit i need to fuck this person"
>wait a few more weeks just so we don't jump into it
>then fuck like mad all night
>following weekend we're doing it in my car in a parking lot
>finish first round and she asks if i want to try it in her ass

that was the closest i've ever been to accepting there is a god and he is good

she rarely allows it now after a decade together and 5 years of it married but she actually hinted at it last night so i'm going for it in like, an hour wish me luck user

oh also we fucked in the empty theatre as that shitty friday the 13th reboot from a couple years ago played

I remember watching Pocahontas with my ex.

We put a vibrator up in her and I randomly would switch it on and off throughout the movie.

Just as a little tease here and there. We ended up going at it a little before the halfway mark.

if you watched them as they came out, 3 was actually kind of a feel trip.

way to completely ruin it with the next one though, money hungry cunts

Towards the beginning when Chris Rock is doing his whole stupid "I'm just a zebra" bit. Somehow ended with a simultaneous orgasm though.

the beginning of renenge of the sith.

high school

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Fuck you normies

It Follows and Special Corrrespondents most recently.

I live with my mum so whenever the guy I'm seeing comes over we put movies on loud so she hopefully won't here sex noises.

Out of all the movies you could have sex during