What the fuck has happened to this board...

What the fuck has happened to this board? This board used to be about causing mayhem and wreaking havoc on websites like Tumblr or fucking habbo hotel. When did this shit end? Now says all you guys do is argue about wether or not fucking a a femonan man is considered gay. I'm disappointed in you Sup Forums.

Sup Forums was always shit

Would you suck a log of shit out of his ass?

This shit's beginning again. Report in.

I liek chocolate milk.

STEAMY

DREAMY

CREAMY

Sup Forums has been full of trap threads at least since 2006 when i found it (and im sure since 2003), just with less anxiety abt liking femdick

99% of everything on Sup Forums is just people talking about boring stuff or shit posting. Always has been.
Newfag

This board used to be about causing mayhem and wreaking havoc on websites like Tumblr or fucking habbo hotel

a bunch of people came in from those raids. because raids are advertising your website to people who want to be part of 'the cool kids club'.

Yep. Nonstop shitposting.
See:

>cool kids club

More like autistic sperglord's club

Just spam gore and troll them. Mildly entertaining

Sup Forums is its own person, not a monkey doing shits for you, you annoying cunt

This chart should explain and illustrate this well.

Sup Forums has less virgins than any other board, normal weight, and has a lower average age. This can be explained simply by there being more normalfags from Reddit and edgy teenagers.

Whether it's been happening for a long time or not, that's up to you. I'm just glad they haven't spilled over other boards.

Sup Forums random has lost on the last few months a few of the last oldfags. shity threads r cool but its true we r missing real interesting shit!

>cool kids club
kek

where did you even get that picture?

and how did the people who made this get the data

made it myself, the sample and everythng else too

source for that list?

from what data?

i asked people on my neighbourhood

you just went from door to door asking people if they went on Sup Forums?

poor trolling

yes and their virginity status too! height and weight i pretty much calculated by the eye

what should u expect from a miserable worthless disgraceful like myself=?

Trips of truth

to not post lists with no data to back them up?

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

i do not do such a thing... have never donne so

>average age on Sup Forums 18
More like 13