open.spotify.com/track/4p2XfVAmcNcv28nrbEJuOj
triteicerecords.bandcamp.com/
/abracadanny.bandcamp.com
soundcloud.com/abracadanny/tracks
danorum.bandcamp.com/
samrihiphop.bandcamp.com/releases
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

there's no point in these anymore

THIS IS MY NEW MIX BBBC DL 4 U IF U LUV IT! ! !
pedicurerecords.bandcamp.com/album/pd049-jelulite

>DO U LUV IT?! TELL ME WAT U THINK!
rateyourmusic.com/release/single/jel-the-digital-dream-girl/jelulite/

LOL THERE IS TOTZ A PURPOSE

y not?

tarzandragon.bandcamp.com/

>trippy psych with a heavy post math rock twist

I can appriciate the production value, but that's not for me
The Return of the Magic Rabbit - Moon's Death

thereturningofthemagicrabbit.bandcamp.com/album/moons-death

>Freak folk, Dark folk, avant folk

Be Blessed

compactwave.bandcamp.com/album/fat-mans-miami

>vaporwave with a nu-disco twist

>y not?
well seeing how it goes dead after only 30 replies and nobody is fucking talking and making conversation between each other it's pretty much pointless + nobody in these threads gives a fuck. and it's not just today, it's been like this for at least two weeks

>LOL THERE IS TOTZ A PURPOSE WE PROMOTE OUR MOOOSIC, SILLY!!!!

yamir.bandcamp.com/album/mullv-d
>noise rock / experimental
>post rock, ambient, electronic?
>For Fans of Glenn Branca, early Sonic Youth, TBK-era Swans

PHYSICAL COPIES HERE:
cbrcbr.bandcamp.com/album/mullv-d

Read an interview conducted by Jakub Tabor!
yamirbc.tumblr.com/

>I want to rate your music!
rateyourmusic.com/artist/yamir_c_

>I want to listen to you on Spotify!
open.spotify.com/artist/3s2BQA0wYsNqPZmR3kAN2p

>I want to stalk you! owo
twitter.com/yamirbc

yes, all the good discussion moved to the facebook group, but here you'll still get listens and maybe a bit of feedback. plus for most of us this is the only place where anyone would want to listen to the music we make (try promoting your 3 hours ambient noise albums on reddit or facebook) so there's still a purpose in posting our music here.

LOL SOMEONE'S A BIT OF A NEGATIVE NELLY 2DAY

semiautomaticgroundenvironment.bandcamp.com/album/brachistochrone

>experimental, ambient, microtonal, drone

>but here you'll still get listens and maybe a bit of feedback
very little from what i've seen these past few weeks
>plus for most of us this is the only place where anyone would want to listen to the music we make (try promoting your 3 hours ambient noise albums on reddit or facebook)
agreed but that doesn't help the situation. if you like to be seen here then why anons post the same shit over and over on these threads like a herd? why nobody talk to each other and exchange ideas? these two are an anti-promotion on your stuff really. additionally, i know it was a joke but, if somebody makes a three hour ambient noise release he has some fundamental problems with music creation and he/she should just be kicked back to the drawing board not to be left here without any critique and some words of wisdom amirite?

not negative, just sayin the truth. and you know i'm right

UR NOT #POSITIVE THO LOL
ANYWAYS, HERE'S A LIL PIC OF A FUNNY DOG! THIS'LL CHEER U UP!

holy shit ain't you a special snowflake you cancerous fuck?
how about start contributing to these threads rather than making yourself even worse in the eyes of many (or few - dependent on the number of upcoming visits to this thread)

do you like actual contributions? lesser sign three

UR A REALLY MEAN MAN MEEAAANIE!

>if somebody makes a three hour ambient noise release he has some fundamental problems with music creation and he/she should just be kicked back to the drawing board not to be left here without any critique and some words of wisdom amirite?
yeah, i can agree with that but they should be allowed to make it, who knows it could be the greatest three hours of ambient noise anyone has ever heard. you should at least critique them for making something so inaccessible that will get them nowhere.

yeah the feedback and listens have gone down pretty hard, we need to find some way to convince people to hear each other out. I tend to avoid listening to people who don't listen to other people's music in these threads, which might motivate those people to listen to at least one person on here.

i like dogs :)

i like your persona but it can be very annoying sometimes. im not saying to get rid of it (pls dont) but at least try contributing to the threads, even if it's just "I LOVE YOUR MUSIC

Holy shit, so soon?

epiglottis.bandcamp.com/album/tired-travels
>a collaboration with Eelot (eelot.bandcamp.com)
>drone, ambient, modern classical

cbrcbr.bandcamp.com/album/the-raven
>loop-based dark ambient
>combination of digital and analog means

Would appriciate if you review/score my stuff on RYM:
rateyourmusic.com/artist/epiglottis

Also, join us on the House of Sup Forumssicians FB group now!
groups slash 2195623053996766

These guys know I want to hug them one day:
Not to be mean or anything but... You know how to sing in tune, right? The featured track is awful in the voice department and it's generally a mess. I'm not going to even talk about cover art. Take some pride in your work man. And if you really don't give a crap be more vocal (no pun intended) about it.

It doesn't want to make me hang myself like a lot of the vaporwave stuff do but I feel this genre is so over-made it's almost gives no significance to other stuff. That being said the same thing can be said about ambient.

>yeah, i can agree with that but they should be allowed to make it, who knows it could be the greatest three hours of ambient noise anyone has ever heard. you should at least critique them for making something so inaccessible that will get them nowhere
so if something is so shit it hurts by your logic i should applaud them for being such a nice bois? that doesn't make any sense man. if something is crap it should be critiqued. if a three hour drone stuff will make me melt then yeah, but it still will have a problem of inaccessibility and this is not a good thing to have mate, no matter the kind of stuff the artist does. Merzbow may not be accessible to a lot of people but he can be digested pretty swiftly so you can make assumptions to his music quite quickly.

> I tend to avoid listening to people who don't listen to other people's music in these threads
so do i tbqh

>which might motivate those people to listen to at least one person on here
that's some really backwards thinking. if somebody shill n' run nothing is going to change that cause they live in their self-aware state that they are great. look what is happening to sc threads. post n' runs, they always come back when the next thread starts. they don't learn, nobody gains from that scenario. if you were to rec them that may do something but it's really doubtful. that's why these threads are dropping like flies - nobody sticks long enough to talk about others with no reward out of it. simple human intellect. that's why i find it extremely offensive that these threads are full of peeps throwing shit on the wall and doing literally nothing afterwards. these threads should be erased for a few months and get back into refreshed imho. shills will go away for a while and devoted Sup Forumstants will give it a new life. at least for a while.

also after:
>Merzbow may not be accessible to a lot of people but he can be digested pretty swiftly so you can make assumptions to his music quite quickly.
and he has a shitton of stuff too. few albums are more accessible than others. when somebody does three hour drone and post it on bc and nothing else he shots himself in a foot. which is a fundamental problem. not only on the presentation point but also a musicianship problem as well

Discussion moved to Facebook, this is a shilling only thread now

I see there are lots of new faces here, will check some later

NEW ALBUM: Moon Mountain
varsas.bandcamp.com/album/holdhegy
>drone
>crackles
>ambient noise wall
>drone metal, harsh noise wall
>kinda psychedelic
>headphones or good stereo system recommended
>ffo Time Machines

>ffo Time Machines
oh boy imma have to dig into this one

>so if something is so shit it hurts by your logic i should applaud them for being such a nice bois?
i never said that? i said it could be good, and that it should be critiqued if it's not. it's a terrible idea to make it but that doesn't mean it can't be pulled off.

I agree we are becoming the soundcloud threads but idk how we could fix that. not making threads for a couple months wouldn't do anything, you would just get different shills instead.

Curacy - Through

>ambient
>many sounds
>sounds you haven't heard before

Free download:
curacy.bandcamp.com

TAPES: sparenoexpanse.bandcamp.com/album/through

>there's no point in these anymore
>Discussion moved to Facebook, this is a shilling only thread now
>all the good discussion moved to the facebook group

without healthy and active BC threads, there will be no new members for the FB group and it will wither away once people realize they're only talking to the same 10 people

it's really sad if it has affected these threads radically
although it certainly offers room for different types of discussion compared to these threads

Back with recs

Sorry I usually discard vaporwave and this just proved me to continue doing so
You guys know your shit well, but I don't feel it clicking for me.
It feels too overproduced to be psychedelic. You guys should focus on the math rock part instead of psychedelic rock, and remember: less is more
Jel never ceases to give me cancer
But it's the good kind of cancer I get while listening to PC music or watching Poppy
I told you thousand times, but say again
I like to think the numbered Mullvad tracks are the real album, and the first 2 songs are just bonus tracks.
Atonement's top quality ambient album

OK I take some of what I said back. Those guitar solos are pretty good. I want to hear more instrument wankery from you

Very simple, but nice imagery.
The music is well-textured judging by that one minute I had the time to listen to. Will check back

ok this is kinda top notch based on a quick listen
the timbres are so good. what I appreciate a lot is that it doesn't sound digital at all. the sounds are colored so beautifully

maybe the wide panned crackles that seem to feature on all tracks here feel a bit too static throughout. and with a full listen might get annoying. I dunno.

the harsh drone on the last track is insanely satisfying to listen to

>without healthy and active BC threads, there will be no new members for the FB group
The problem is is that the FB group is now close to 50 people. Giving the fact of how many shares of that group happened (by me and maybe few other anons somewhere) I say we got the most of out the active anons from these threads so the upcoming influx of new anons are coming directly from that combined thread that is currently being posted on Sup Forums. With various activities I've conducted in order to keep at least a stream of the current members intact. As of today nobody left the group yet since it started and there is no big shitshow like in here where people jump onto each other for no reason. It gives me a safe estimate that the upcoming active users will not come since most of them have been here for about 1+ and they are on the FB group.
>inb4 Smarty-pants
I'm just trying to protect something which is a great place for collaboration, interviews, exposure and potential stuff which could be fundamental for the development of the musicians from these threads. This is something which BC threads, at this moment, can't manage.

Are these vaping furries? Why?

yeah ikr I was just being sad

No need to be sad. Jump into the group and let's make a small change together comrade.

wew thanks
Using FL Studio 24/7 seems to pay off, I can start selling my instruments now to be a full-time hack :^)

ok

>Are these vaping furries? Why?
Undertale cosplayers to be exact.
and yes

scrugley.bandcamp.com/

yes
ableton master race tho

>ableton
FL STUDIO ONLY CLUB
HOP ON THE FRUITY BANDWAGON!

I kinda miss Bersain from these threads. Does anybody know what is up with him?
I wish I started using Ableton back in the day. But currently FL is what I'm pro at, this is the only DAW I can make cloud rap beats for pathetic $uburban fuckboi$ that sell

Thanks. I'm glad you like my solos. (: our newer stuff is a little bit more mathy.
Still working the new stuff out tho

OKIE DAISY!

audacity is the only thing i know how to work with :(

>I kinda miss Bersain from these threads. Does anybody know what is up with him?
he's still around, you can catch him in /daily/ every once in a while

Just give it us all, don't ask who wants it

If the bandmates let you wank for a little more and you won't refrain from using wacky effects then sign me up senpai. That's the true route to be psychedelic. Also green Muffs

retrieval.bandcamp.com/

>shoegaze
>dream pop
>reverb

Recs

GOOD THINKING!

bludhoney.bandcamp.com/album/hold-it-together

>Cyberpunk
>Dream
>Vapour

Metal Gear Recs:
Cheers,

Bumpo
Also, give me one reason why you havent joined the Facebook group yet

idirei.bandcamp.com

Newest Music Video:
youtube.com/watch?v=P9Uywxuv5qM

Newest Single:
open.spotify.com/track/4p2XfVAmcNcv28nrbEJuOj

>Hip-Hop/Rap

triteicerecords.bandcamp.com/

>Experimental, Label, Various Genres

>A LABEL ALWAYS OPEN FOR SUBMISSIONS OF ANY GENRE!
>This month's theme is Morte March, where we release predominantly dark-themed ambient or noise music.

>Vamacara
>Bloodshot Eyes
>Cheongju-Si, South Korea, Industrial, Industrial-Noise, Noise, Ritual.

Support, scrobble, or review on RYM. Any feedback of any kind would be greatly appreciated. Thank You. :)

Solo Bandcamp:
jacobhutto.bandcamp.com

Proud Supporter Of:
(I was just hanging with Sain last night. He's been busy a lot with his new job, so he hasn't had time for Sup Forums or music as he used to. He said he is working on a new album though.)

WHAT IS THE FB GROUP?

/abracadanny.bandcamp.com
>>lofi dream hop

soundcloud.com/abracadanny/tracks

just dropped this last night
>edgecore
danorum.bandcamp.com/

samrihiphop.bandcamp.com/releases

>experimental rap
>first EP