What do boys?

What do boys?

Other urls found in this thread:

viid.me/quCAu3
youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

send her this

Stay the fuck away from the bitch

Ask for nudes. If she does anything other than send them tell her to fuck off.

What happened?

what she do to become the Ex?

she sounds like she either cares about you or craves the attention you once gave her

Back story

Neither of these things matter.
>ask for nudes
>if she sends ask to fuck
>repeat until bored
She clearly hurt you, this is your closure.

Let me guess, she cucked you and now wants you to clean that dirty nigger cum filled pussy out with your tounge after the nigger left you. Sound right? And of course you'll go back to her because you are indeed a cuck and she'll do it all over again. Enjoy that nigger cum faggot.

ask her if u can smoke her pubes because guy on internet told u to.

It's option 2. She is clearly carrying some serious baggage stuffed with a TON of daddy issues.

winrar

Stop using military time for one faggot

If she's down to fuck do I give her my 2" cock or just keep milking it for nudes?
Idk neither of us cheated or anything. Well I did at the start but she got over it. Just kind of fell apart so I blocked her and moved on then she hits me with this shit

What ever works for you.

Tell her you needed more from the relationship. Make up some shit about how you developed a pee fetish and the only way you will tske her back is If she will put up with the weird fetish and take a hot golden shower from you

Just asked for them titties so if I get any b4 this thread 404s I'll post them. She's got some nice tits with nipple piercings so fingers crossed

viid.me/quCAu3 bruhhhhh

do not interact with girls this crazy

user, did you put your dick in crazy again?

>dk neither of us cheated or anything. Well I did at the start but she got over it

telling a lie and then immediately telling us you lied

i didn't know zack was a fucking girl's name, you fucking faggot

Good idea, see your pew and raise you a scat, and caning

>Well I did at the start but she got over it

nice bitch tactics
>i'll tell a non-truth but then tell the truth so everyone thinks 'oh good on him for owning up to a lie'

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo

I was just explaining that we didn't break up cause of cheating, prolly worded it poorly I guess

Well, based on what you've said in this thread, you're immature. You're dealing with a girl who doesn't know what she wants (which is most) and she has no guidance.

If you got back with her, she would just get that craving for attention met and in a couple weeks she will flake and leave. Not worth the time.

Also, do some introspection, you seem like a cunt.

you shouldn't be telling lies to explain shit

"i cheated on her early on but she seemed to be over it early on as well"

own up to your fucking decisions or chop your dick off now and claim womanhood

You don't deserve her then, cheating makes you filth. Not white knighting, cheating whores can die too.

Just ignore her, she's better off.

STAY AWAY

If you want to make it up to me come over and let me whip your bare ass with a belt.

See how that goes over.

Shit well guess I pissed of a couple of anons but the general consensus is to keep ignoring so that's what I'll do boys. I already asked for bewbies so I'll post them if I get them but other that that I'm done. Thanks Sup Forumsros

Aww I'm sorry little cuck did your boyfriend cheat on you?

This op

Hell ye

I'm a dude, and I've never been cheated on hilariously. I'm just terrified of it.

kek yes