Sup Forums I'm in the military and I've only recently been able to return home to enjoy the holidays

Sup Forums I'm in the military and I've only recently been able to return home to enjoy the holidays.
In the timespan of 3 days none has looked for me,wanted to hang out with me, talking with friends and setting up only gets the "Oh I can't make it";I asked 8 people and they all avoided me. I've quit trying. I'm handsome but girls only make me wanna jump off a bridge with their childlike mannerisms.
So,all the human contact I've had was a text from mother "Happy holidays son".
Right now,I'm sipping some scotch infront of my computer asking what I did wrong,why am I ostracisized,why does it hurt to sleep alone.

It hurts to be the outcast.

General feels thread.

Never have I ever felt that I would make an enemy of myself.
I handle most events with unending stoicism but not this time.
-pics related

Happy holidays soldier.

best i can tell you live in a libtard area of the country or humanity truly is taking a turn for the worse and is furthering its "plugged in and tuned out" nature.IE most people in your life are either lame brains or....well....lame brains really,sorry bud cant really sugar coat it.sorry to hear,i hope things get better.surround yourself with a better class of people like your fellow brother in arms for example

You are posting edgy pictures with a gun on Sup Forums?

>Why does no one want to hang out with me

People can probably sense you're a weird cunt tbh

Probably didn't do anything wrong but due to all the SJW and people sharing their feelings all your buddies have probably been convinced you've got massive PTSD and will try and murder them if they come see you, because you're a soldier and whatnot.

Thats why they sended you to the army boi

Hey Sup Forumsro, I've got no advice for you on the girls, but I wouldn't read too much into friends not being available around the holidays. I've had to turn down opportunities to get together with a couple old friends who I would have loved to see but simply didn't have the time between family, work and all the extra holiday activities. Probably feels like they're avoiding you from your perspective, and it's possible that they might be. But it's also quite possible they're just extra busy this time of year.

Anyway, happy new year Sup Forumsro and thank you for your service!

Get fuckin' used to it. Nobody is going to think you're a special egg because you're in the military and post pics of yourself on Facebook holding a gun.

Don't even have facebook or any other social media,I don't have any form of online profile.
I was the popular kid once upon a time. Friendships I've built from before enlisting have been "okay" because I see them scarcely.
I do get pissed off a lil' bit easier but I don't think that's the case

OP you look like the autist faggot who shot up the university in Santa Barbara

new pasta? if not kys boot

לך לישון או שתירה בעצמך

rolling for this

Maybe it's your hair, cut it shorter. You ain't in a goddamn jungle so get a fucking buzzcut!

Spin on scotch, lol I garentee your a neckband taRd , the way your presenting yourself spells posing fagot, girlish manorisums what do you want? My guess is cock by the sounds of it, come clean bro or at least proof me wrong with a clear photo fag

You should learn about prostitutes

They're probably out there trying to steal your valor. I bet right now one of them is in a mock uniform getting a free grandslam

You better get the gumshoes at stolenvalor.com on the case

I also did my service , it makes you cold and all that time over thinking away from home fuck you up upstairs makes you irationally angry with the way people interact , I can't explain it fully but find away to relax and detuned , pity the gov scams us out a free care BECOUSE help is expensive , making conceptions agein can be hard as fuck but hang in there , we're were you based ? Sitin handy and bored to fuck in a male ria swamp iland or did you get some action? Ether or its hard to sink back in and connect , my head was a spin with iratic irationally bullshits for about 2 years when I got back in 07 had shakes and nightmares to be attending band , and it didn't help the only apartment I could a ford you couldn't swing a cat

Most military men hate women. Im sure its vice versa. Both men and woman in the service end up cheating and fucking each other anyway. Just fuck an army chick

lol fuck off joe

Happy holidays Sup Forumsro...

I can feel you, im a kurdroach who ran away from turkey because of erdogan. I left my life, my soon to be fiance, my uni, my work and my friends. The worst part is im in iraq and if I go back I face 7 years jail.

Sorry tablet has me all Nigger speek I'm missing atwo fingers

Is your last name Worthington? If so I'm fucking your girlfriend, Makenna.

One day you kurd will smash those facist scum and get your country up and going and for the love of god above I hope your kids or at least your gran kids will proudly have a nation to return to or fight for , I'm irish and I sympathise so much with what's been a lowed happen to the kurdish people. Spread over 6 nasty basted places all gassing your civ,'s

dont demand respect just because youre in the military, you look like a 14 year old boy with a plastic gun, do you really expect all the grills to get wet 4 u? faggot

whats life like in Iraq for you? work hour quality and living conditions?

You look like a military dropout.

No one respects you, not even your mother.

Source: I knew one. Fucker was begging for money everywhere he went even when he was given a home and food and clothes.

Fuck you, I only respect true vets.

Thank you user, I really appreciate it.
Well im in northern parts no isis and explosion, I live in some cheap apartment making 25,000 iqd daily which is around 18 dollars and some money from the family . I just wish to go back to my old life.

>ITT: Faggot washes out of military boot camp, has to become volunteer fireman, then gets on Sup Forums and lies

OP is your name Matt because you look like a friend of mine that I lost contact with I know from your uncle that you should be getting back soon but idk when bro is that you I miss you man it's me Derek

In ierland theirs a fair amount of anger as we're a peaceful country and have aconstitutional nutrallity but were now sending troops to fight bookaharam in Africa with scum french many here feel a buffer of irish troops would have been best served in kurdistan as it's one of the few legit cars for UN help that will never come , grrr , is it true you folk are holding your own? The solidarity moment for kurd and Palestine is unusually large here In ierland if your muslim it's very warming to the hart strings

i always know erdogan is a cancer.Last year, my neightbour who was turkish say erdogan was the worst thing happen in turkey since many time . he hoped erdogan was not reelect, but he was sad when it's happen.

Also happy holidays from france Sup Forumsro , i hope the best for you.

I feel for Ya. I'd try to do right by any friend who's been gone a while. Life takes it's toll. Sounds like the people give been talking to lack understanding of the kind of lurch coming home during the holidays can leave you in

I dont have much information about the kurds in iraq but I heard germany helps them with some advanced anti tank missiles which helped them alot against isis. But in turkey I was head of HDP youth and a messenger between pkk and my city, turkey is bombing the hell out of them but they still manage to fight they have a couple SAM from russia beside that they dont have anything but rusty aks. They use guerrilla hit and run tactics. They just hit aa convey of turkish army and run.

Yeah all those islamic no brain scums which makes 70% of turkey voted for him because they think he is a sultan and he thinks so too turkey is soon saudia 0.2

Elliot rogers that you?

Pictures were taken Aug 30 2016. Kys