It's not torture

It's not torture.

According to Chicago's black police superintendent, it's just kids "being stupid" and despite racial slurs, kidnapping, car theft and torture, including making him drink from a toilet, it's just kids being kids. Wacky kid hijinks. They did it "for the headlines".

No racial motivation. Boys will be boys. Like that episode of the Simpsons.

So feel free to go out and grab a black kid and torture them. Because it's you just being stupid and trying to get attention. Make them say they love white people and say "Fuck Obama".

Not racism.

Other urls found in this thread:

fox32chicago.com/news/crime/227281709-story
heavy.com/news/2017/01/chicago-torture-kidnap-video-kevin-duffin-hate-crime-police-stupid-mistake-kids-eddie-johnson/
complex.com/life/2016/12/white-teenager-walks-free-after-verbally-sexually-assaulting-black-mentally-challenged-teammate-with-hanger
abc7chicago.com/news/hate-crime-charges-filed-against-4-in-torture-of-teen/1687517/
youtube.com/watch?v=4dueYwqKa1I
youtube.com/watch?v=3N96LKUp9uw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yes please
someone get a fucking nigger from blm and fucking torture him, it would be the best thing ever

He deserved it.

I bet he even like it a little.

"Don't mind me. Just being stupid."

Can you link the source of those statements? I can't find it anywhere.

It's obviously a hate crime, but I'm not sure why I should give a fuck. Bad shit happened to someone with the same color skin as I have. Bfd. Happens every day.

This can happen in one of these countries and not surprise people: USA, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Japan.

, said the faggot, his asshole still leaking the cum of black men.

fox32chicago.com/news/crime/227281709-story

They're just not sure yet.They have to make a determination. Because it's really unclear what "fuck white people" means.

"Asked Wednesday about the racial comments on the video, Duffin said the four people in custody were "young adults, and they make stupid decisions.""

Nvm, found a source.
heavy.com/news/2017/01/chicago-torture-kidnap-video-kevin-duffin-hate-crime-police-stupid-mistake-kids-eddie-johnson/

Definition straight from google. "the action or practice of inflicting severe pain on someone as a punishment or in order to force them to do or say something."

Although, you're being a bit unfair to single out the black cop in this and then call it a race issue, their white police chief had the same stance as far as I've read.

"Guglielmi acknowledged that the suspects made "terrible racist statements" during the assault, but he said the investigation showed that the victim was targeted because he has "special needs," not because of his race."

Of course. I'm sure they did this a couple times to black retards too, and made them say "black people suck".

Kids these days, what with their hula hoops and loud music and grabbing kids and torturing them online. You see white kids doing this, strong arm robbery and shooting up the suburbs all the time.

They just made some bad decisions. They need an arm around their shoulders and a good talking to from a community activist. After getting active in church, like Jeremiah Wrights, everyone can forget the whole silly episode.

They can sit down and have a beer to hash things out and laugh about the good times.

Not everywhere. In a lot of places a murder or a rape is the biggest news of the decade, nothing crazy like cops killing people or an drug addict trying to eat something.

It's really obvious in cases where a nice city had it's name taken by some crazy American town. Google news merges them both, so the small town turns the news feed into a rapey murder fest.

The same shit happened in reverse. Teen rapes a black handicapped kid with a coathanger, said racist shit to him and nothing happened.

complex.com/life/2016/12/white-teenager-walks-free-after-verbally-sexually-assaulting-black-mentally-challenged-teammate-with-hanger

in chicago, out of the last 3500 gun deaths, "most" were black and cops only killed 0.6% (zero point six) of them.

it's ok. they'll probably get to feel a nigga's bullet soon.

what's stupid about the whole "unarmed black man" thing is that we don't need to kill their MEN; that won't lower their population. we need their WOMEN to die. their women have 12 kids with 10 men and then the men die or go to jail. it's similar to how insects or spiders breed.

Says the guy obsessed with black dicks and assholes.

Yeah, but this happened to a white kid by a black kid. And Howard has a big season ahead of him. You can't go fucking the kids head up with trumped up charges. Do you want him to lose the game?

Use your fuckin' head.

Or rats. Don't forget rats.

And those 4 "teens" were obviously going to be future Chicago Democrats, a party that is not full of corruption and crime, no no. Can't have them being labeled racists and criminals now. It's just schoolyard bullying.

This is why I don't get why Republicans are anti abortion and birth control and want to defund Planned Parenthood. Most aborted babies are either black or hispanic.

Well they made him say "Fuck white people" and "Fuck Donald Trump". All while inflicting severe pain on him as a motivator. So yeah, its still torture.

anyone got the full vid?

They were charged with a hate crime:

abc7chicago.com/news/hate-crime-charges-filed-against-4-in-torture-of-teen/1687517/

They already filed hate crime charges faggot

Its not final, faggot. Just watch, they'll go to court on Friday and get a slap on the wrist

Dey jus keeds dey din du duffins. Dey jus messin round.

You're really reaching. It's possible they'll be acquitted of the charges during the trial but they wouldn't charge them with hate crimes just to drop them the next day.

>mfw they will make them an example and they'll rot for twenty+ years

>mfw newfags don't know what mfw means

Nice avatar

OLDFAG QUADS OF JUSTICE

My favorite part of nigger mug shots is the jutting chin.

It's a primate anger/defiance emblem. It's indicative of their complete lack of remorse. They're showing defiance towards an authority they don't respect.

And even if they do go to jail, it's like Nigger Summer Camp. They get to see some old friends, some family members and get to meet some new ones.

The girls, they show complete dispassion. They think it's funny. The only thing they're sorry about is being caught. If they go to jail, they'll spend the remainder of their time shitting out their guards kids, if they're not both already pregnant

In a more civilized time, they would have been taken out to a tree or a street lamp and hung for the civic good. Now we get to listen for a year how they were Victims.

>jutting chin a primate anger/defiance emblem
but other apes don't even have chins

>1.83 MB
> (OP)

MFW Quads of truth.

Well, our resident Primatologist has spoken up. What, pray tell, the fuck would you call this, professor?

a mandible. notice how it recedes rather than protrudes?

>In human evolution, the chin is a cladistic apomorphy, partially defining anatomically modern humans as distinct from archaic forms. Non-human anthropoid apes have a simian shelf for example.

I'm not falling for your liberal lies and historical/scientific rewrites.

It's absolutely horrible how these niggers went into a white church and shot up nine worshipers. They should be flayed alive.

If this were white kids you might have a point.

Are you saying that all of a sudden the Justice system is gonna look out for niggers who are clearly deserving of incarceration.

lol quads of truth, you must have been here all summer

Reminds me a lot of the shit that went down in the Old South.

No I'm a true oldfag, been here since 2015. I know all the old memes, pic related

I know. Niggers got away with murder back then.

They didn't even carry this story on the BBC 6 O'Clock news.

Fuck me, if this was white trump supporters attacking a black man, we would be hearing about this 24/7 for the next 12 mouths.

Just locker room talk

second pic isn't the same girl

i couldn't tell since all niggers look the same

I haven't heard one thing about the white Trump supporters who beat up people at rallies. Very little coverage about the stupid chinless white kid who shot up the church and actually killed nine people. Do you see the hypocrisy here? Prolly not.

>whites are the victims
>Aaah hates niggers

brother....some of your oats...please?

youtube.com/watch?v=4dueYwqKa1I

As in, it's the same shit but reversed

Fuck charging them, just kill them and you show them what a hate crime really means starting with their families and friends.

Couldn't you say that about you saying they have chins in first place? This is dumb.

I dunno user seems a bit extreme

>So feel free to go out and grab a black kid and torture them.
No, if you're white and you do this, then it is automatically a hate crime.

It was a hate crime in this case too.

ikr

Because torture is not violent compared to GTA : violence is used to mâke free of consomption. Indeed the adds are all made of manipulation so we can not be free..
I hope once someone will eradict thèse murderers and unfairness from earth...

Good, because Rham Emanuel was fighting that charge.

You mean the guy who punched another guy in the face at a Trump rally? You probably didn't hear much about it because the person who got punch was paid, by the Clinton camp, to go and instigate violence, and that just doesn't fit the left's narrative. And what do you mean "very little coverage" about Dylan Roof? First that was well over a year ago, and it was all over national news. Not sure what you are trying to get across on this one. Everyone agreed it was a racially motivated hate crime.

You aren't paying attention faggot, I see something about the white nigger that killed all the black niggers in a church at least 5 times a day.

Wow. You seem very informed
>Mah infowars

Jesus, the dumbasses on Sup Forums these days. All you alt right newfags are fucking cancer.

youtube.com/watch?v=3N96LKUp9uw

Never been to info wars, I can't stand Alex Jones. I actually pulled up the article about Dylan from Huffington Post and the Trump rally from the NY Post. But keep making assumptions. It's making you come off as very intelligent.

>NY Post
kek

>the person who got punch was paid, by the Clinton camp

muh fake news

Why Japan? Da fuq?

Open your minds for a second...haven't we been taught as a society that we need to search for the reasoning behind crimes and attempt to remedy that? I bet the media is gonna spin this against our lord and savior D. Trump and say the nignogs were acting out because trump is bad. They are going to connect the dots somehow that if a kid does drugs is the kid bad? Or are the drugs bad. Donald trump = drugs.

>minds
animals
nope

Thats church shooting was all over the place!
They even showed the church rat niggers praying to god to destroy all white people.
Fucking black hitler church!

Top kek

>They even showed the church rat niggers praying to god to destroy all white people
wut
the church goers were the ones saying we should forgive the killer.

mark my words, shit like this will create another Hitler, but instead of Jews, it will be black people. Assuming you all know why hitler hated jews, imagine a white kid who grows up around "want do we want, dead cops!" and hate crimes like this going unpunished.

Cut off his ears!!

Dont mislead this. Theyre being charged to the teeth, and they are getting charged with a hate crime. Its over him being disabled, and that parts bullshit because it was obviously race, but dont act like they were let off like nothing happened.

>Its over him being disabled, and that parts bullshit because it was obviously race
source? I wasn't aware they explained whether it was race or disability that prompted hate crime charges.

Yeah Dylan roof is still on the news and that shot happened a year ago. Literally earlier today I was listening to npr they were covering Dylan roofs trial. Pay attention faggot

Obama was more outraged over a Muslim kid getting suspended for bringing a fake-bomb er... a clock to school than he is about this.

I wasn't even pissed about hte fake bomb thing. I'm willing to assume it wasn't. Its his claim that he made it. He took out the guts of cheap drug store alarm clock,. put it in a pencil case and said he "made" it.

And people stick to that to this day. "It doesn't matter. He was oppressed."

He's a scumbag liar taking credit for some starving chinese childs work.