Stoner thread,, emmm im new im this of growing plants i need your help, its ready for cut or its not ready

Stoner thread,, emmm im new im this of growing plants i need your help, its ready for cut or its not ready

I've never grown weed before so I can't tell you if I'm actually correct or not, but to me it does seem like you may want to wait just a little bit longer

No, i don't think so. You want to let those buds fill out a lot more. Also, if you bought the seeds they should come with an estimated time from planting to maturity. Another good way to tell is to see when the trichomes (sp?) Start to turn from clear to milky. If it's a sativa, you want them to be opaque, if it's am indica you want to wait a little longer so they turn amber.

Not yet. Wait until the majority of the hairs have turned red.

It needs to be trimmed quite badly. Get that taken care of asap. Hard to say because of of that but maybe wait a few more weeks

How do u get rid of insects and molding?

No get a microscope look at tricomes

This plants need to stay at least 4-7 more weeks at least! I would say they just started their flowering period also take care of mold by cutting off every moldy bit and clean your setup with vinigar also you can buy smoke boms special for indoor gardening to get rid of unwanted insects

Dont try to overwater but do give enough so it gets to the bottom and pour it on the edges of the pot not on the stem around the edge of the stem the plant will get rid of left over salts and shit you should not pour water on it as you will flush all that shit back into the plant again best is to remove the top soil layer after 2-3 months of growing and replace it with fresh soil

marijuana is linked to IQ loss

Also get 10% coco mix into your soil a few hands of perlite and a nice clay ball top to seal it off on top if your growing indoor replace top layer of clay balls with perlite as it will reflect allot of the heat of the lamps that otherwise will get into the roots and overheat it maby

i've read that you should remove the kola. it may look cool but if you don't have a hundred to deal with--even if you do--you might want to cut them off. look it up. apparently, having a kola tells the rest of the plant to stop growing so much.

Well hope you guys liked my protips

Ammm bro i dow have any problems of trips or bugs i only spray water to the plant an check the bot side, you have bug problems?

You don't grow by looks, you grow by time. How long has this been growing?
There are tons of sites better than here to get this info.

This. The trichomes are where the THC is located in the flower. You can only accurately gauge the development of the drug by looking at the trichomes. Clowdy trichomes indicate maturity. If they are clear, wait. After they are clowdy they will slowly start to turn amber in color. The percentage of amber to clowdy trichs is personal preference for harvest. Watch a youtube video for more info.

The best is to scrogg them so every top gets almost the same amount of light you want to get the optimal distance to the plant at all time and with some lst/scrogging you can achieve that thats way better than having one main cola sticking out 30cm above the rest of the plant so you have to put the light 30cm higher thats a waste of allot of energy.

Watch out for spider mites. Also, check your humidity levels to keep the mold away.

I have to say you are totally wrong you actually grow by looks and not a timer some plants from the same genetic could take differerent times to ripe just look at the trichomes if you see about 20-30% amber trichomes and its mostely cloudy you can harvest if you want a more couch lock weed let it up to 50% amber and if you want some fresh all day smoke stay at 15-20% aber make sure it looks overall cloudy though

What kind of sativa is this btw?

Nope, you have at least 10 weeks to go.

green lemon bro

I've grown weed for months and shit never changes from clear until it's picked. I had one plant flower for like 20 weeks and that fucking shit never changed to amber