I guess 2016 wasn't the year of the spoony after all

I guess 2016 wasn't the year of the spoony after all.

Any high hopes for 2017?

It's July.

I'm about to smoke a j - tough week at work. can we please have a good spoony night on eggkara? classic spoony or latza, i'm fine with either.

whats the site again?

The years not over yet!

He'll put out 1 more "complains about wrestling" video before the year is done.

cytube / eggkara

Maybe he'll finally 'retire' and admit he's lost the passion for what he does and that he probably should have just gotten a career.

Hell No, Next week will cement 2016 as the year of James "Mother Fucking Based" Rolfe when Ghostbuters flops. Also 2016 is the year Latza got a job at Disney, so if anything AVGN/Latza 2016!

Fuck yeah Eggkara, GET IN HERE GUYS

He did it boys, he finally became a Big Guy

Fuck yeah Eggkara

>in a few years he'll be an important executive
>we'll still be shitposting here

He makes thousands of dollars a month for doing fuck all, why would he "retire"?

Aside from James and Latza is anyone one from TGWTG not a huge screw up?

>Man children think they can make a living screaming for an hour about some shitty old media.
>Lack of talent becomes obvious when they even try to do anything original and it always turns out to be shit.
>Cry about fair use when they are literally making a cliff-notes version of the movies(2/3rds of their shows are footage from the thing they are talking about what did they expect) they are "reviewing" and the rights holders rightfully sew them.

Face it the only ones who didn't become fuck-ups were the ones who actually got away from all of that and got a job. Christ even the girl who became a cam-whore for a year did better then the ones who stayed in CA.

>james
>"from" channel autism
Triggered

sue not sew, stupid spell check...

For science which one became a cam whore...

Girl with the Googles, fine black chocolate

autism central

HMMM!

Never forget, Spoony start his own hell

Guy is gonna lose his house by early 2017.

And end just like Jewwario.

>in a few years he'll be an important ball cleaner
I'm okay.

bump

Fuck yeah Eggkara party, come join us for some Latza

If this is real, I'm surprised no one's brought his SANDNIGGERS video to Disney's attention

Year of the come watch youtube videos with some bros cause let's face it, you're not doing anything better with ur life right now

cytube eggkara

Bennet the Sage?