Will making education local bring Amerifats knowledge on par with other cunts on Sup Forums?

Will making education local bring Amerifats knowledge on par with other cunts on Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23392292
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no it will bring back stupid ideas like the earth is flat

>that pic
George Lincoln Rockwell must be looking down from heaven with a massive erection, bless you young lady

>implying burgers don't currently believe that the earth is flat

I am more knowledgeable than you.

They believe arth is a burger

yes but then it will be institutionalized, catch my drift?

There is a lot of work to do

Of course the Earth is flat

After they're done nuking it

well it's proven that bacteria does have viral dna as part of it's immune system so he is not completely wrong

This guy was probably thinking about bacteriophages and the primordial soup and decided to just fuck his entire biology and chemistry education up

>he unironically believes a meteor the size of a soccer field destroyed all life on earth
this is more believable than that bullshit

That's nice however you're about as large as four Finns.

An immune system is composed of cells and cells that produce humoral components like complement and antibodies

How the fuck can a unicellular prokaryotic organism have an entire intracellular immune system to itself, if something like PBPs aren't considered such

You're thinking of the viral transmission of defective genetic material to the bacteriums genetic material, to manipulate it or kill it, a technique being experimented with to our benefit a lot recently

Kinda. Enlightened states like those in New England will do great, people in backwards red states will grow up thinking evolution is a myth, the world is only 10,000 years old and the only way to stop STDs and unwanted pregnancies is abstinence. They'll probably bring phrenology back.
On the flip side tho, they'll know a lot bout guns.

Except for their overseas task force

well not a defined immuno system

but some bacterias do have rudimentary defensive systems that takes in foreign viral dna and replicates when it is under attack by some viruses, or adaptive immunity

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23392292

Those are just huge Indonesians.

That's a good point although I think it's fair if some states choose that path of education, they should have that right. The kids can't avoid internet though and will find out how the world really works if schools won't tell them

People who want to be educated will be educated because they're smart enough open a book. Most people don't care about being educated and spend their lives in blue collar jobs thinking George Jefferson was once a president. This is the way it has always been and this isn't unique to the United States.

The problem is that we are giving high school diplomas to people who are at best educated at a 6th grade level. The problem lies in public schools and standardized testing. Teachers are more interested in raising test scores than educating students. The quality of a school should be determined by private accreditation firms instead of standardized testing.

This is actually very, very cool

Yeah, this is basic science. Bacteriophages constantly inject viral DNA into bacteria.

Not sure if I would call it an "immune system" as much as I would call it basic bacterial defensive mechanisms to protect it from external/internal stressors, because they don't gain 'immunity' and form antibodies, but they can develop chemical counters from things like plasmids, so I guess it's how you define 'immunity'

sry i am autistic

I did not mean to say 'basic science' to sound douchey btw, I meant that people refuting you would be refuting basic science

fucjk

>because they don't gain 'immunity' and form antibodies
That's an immune system, system being the keyword he/she used, bacterial protective mechanisms is stretching that more than a bit

You realize the reason red states are so "Backwards" is because the Democrats controlled them forever.

Literally ever since political realignment in the 70s-80s, the South has actually started to finally close the huge development gap between them and the north that has existed since the Civil war.

Right wing policies have always been better at quickly progressing the standard of living.

>You realize the reason red states are so "Backwards" is because the Democrats controlled them forever.

The Democrats of old are not the same fucking thing as modern democrats.

Democrats have only changed slightly, but the Republican Party hasn't really changed at all as far as broad philosophy.

The whole "Republicans and Democrats switched platforms" thing is a complete myth. They simply traded voters using disingenuous campaign strategies. There was a bunch of obvious collusion between the parties in the Nixon/JFK/LBJ era to trade voter coalitions to better manage the country and game elections easier.