Why is he so pretentious

why is he so pretentious

did fame get to his head

youtu.be/4Hi_psu4mlM

Other urls found in this thread:

video.metro.co.uk/video/met/2016/07/06/3587928913850024159/960x540_3587928913850024159.mp4
youtu.be/_3G65o-K1cs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

are u mad that he makes fun of americans

he's always been pretentious

he's insufferable

that's a BINGO

idk op, i agreed with the nachos thing

i agree with him

That's just how he is. I watched some subbed interviews of him from German tv in the 90s and he's no different.

he speaks slowly and chooses his words carefully because he's not a native english speaker you twats.

pretentious for not liking how americans pig out?

it was funny when he got buttmad at someone for asking why he's getting typecast as a villain though

>it was funny when he got buttmad at someone for asking why he's getting typecast as a villain though
when did that happen

He's the only famous German actor alive. I would be smug as shit too.

he's austrian

He's Austrian, like Hitler.

video.metro.co.uk/video/met/2016/07/06/3587928913850024159/960x540_3587928913850024159.mp4

he didn't get butthurt, he probably knows that he's typecast as a villain and he can do nothing about it

he's right, the constant chewing and fiddling around with food during a movie is disgusting and distracting, whenever i get popcorn (which is rare and reserved for when i'm literally rushing to the movies without having had anything to eat for several hours beforehand) i'm so self-conscious about the level of chewing sounds i make and if i'm annoying the people around me

youtu.be/_3G65o-K1cs

he's a cunt

This is how the rest of the world sees Americans.

tbqh, those questions were dumb as fuck

why is he playing himself in the interview?

what the hell he's playing himself in this interview too....

Feels like he walked out of Django Unchained and went to another room to talk about Tarzan...

> walked out of Django Unchained and went to another room to talk about Tarzan..
kek

>HOW DARE HE ADMIT ITS REALLY FUCKING AWESOME THEY CLOSE DOWN AN ENTIRE FUCKING MOVIE FOR HIM WHEN HE PREMIERS A MOVIE SHAME ON HIM FOR LIKING BEING A CELEBRITY ! HE SHOULD FEIGN AND PRETEND ITS SUCH HARD WORK BELTING OUT LINES AND SNORTING COCAINE OFF HOOKER'S ASS'S BETWEEN TAKES SO DIFFICULT

N O R A N G E
O

R
A
N
G
E

>Quintin Tarantino does it for free

IT WAS ME JAMES

people always talk about the fun things big stars do behind closed doors, but the truth the majority of the global population can't act worth a shit believably

WHY DO AMERICANS EAT CRAB AT THE THEATER

I wish more people were like you.
I used to get in early to a film, but now instead I go a few weeks after opening and go in 10 minutes before the film starts as I want to scope out the munching bastards so one of them doesn't sit down beside me when I've set myself up.
I've been close to hitting cunts.

Thankfully, in my country, we don't have all the bullshit Americans so, and you can actually bring beer in, which is nice. I don't mind people drinking, but chewing is just obnoxious.

I could tolerate popcorn, but people just chew with their mouths open like cows.

When you are the landlord, you just want your tenants to pay the rent on time.

He is right. Theater nachos and popcorn are disgusting.

>tfw boiled eggs and coffee master race

lmao at americans in this thread trying to defend their need for 2L of soda and a BUCKET of popcorn during a movie

can you not go 2 or 3 hours without eating you fat FUCKS

Europoors have somehow gotten worst at baiting.