Okay Sup Forums

Okay Sup Forums
I have $50 in my pocket.
No car.
No house.
A duffle bag with music equipment, clothes, vitamins, headphones, laptop.
Guitar amplifier and few instruments.

I want to travel and possibly die fast on the road.

I have no idea where to start.

I have family left but they are all junkies who rely on pain medication to function/not throw up/shit themselves so I figure I should get out of this city before I get swept in.

I'm going to be homeless, hitch hiking from the deep south, what should I expect on my journey north?

anal rape

OP here. I forgot to mention that I'm an Amerifag, just encase you couldn't tell through my "privilege".

Basic Sup Forums reply/10

Double dubs, but one of the dubs is double dubs itself. End my life pls?

You male or female because your "on the road" experience REALLY differs depending

ok, fine

expect to never to go to college
expect no never make enough money to support yourself and a family
expect to always be a worthless piece of shit
expect to never be able to ACTUALLY TRAVEL you know, to cool places not lame fucking streets in the south in America
expect to never have enough money to get new guitars
fuck you user

ha realistic

you're obviously a stubborn piece of shit
stubborn pieces of shit go absolutely no where
everyone has shitty family
most a lot worse then yours
you're leaving rent free living to give up and live a losers life. have fun

fag from the south reporting in, don't fucking come here OP, it's an awful place

anyone can give up and lose life at any time dont be pathetic
what are you going to see on your journey north?
regret

Where north are you planning on going? Over in SoCal I see homeless fucks make more money than I do just holding signs on street corners. If you brought some instruments out and played something half decent near the beach I'm sure you could make some cash

Triggered much?

omg.
the youth
i wan to kill myself
good luck user

Expect rain. Get some tarp to cover your music stuff. Hitchhiked for 3 years of my life when I turned 16. Did the same thing and brought my bass. Accidentally drowned it when I hit Oregon. Do yourself a favor and don't grow a beard. People were more likely to pick me up if I had aclean shaven face

I expect all of these things already, trust me I live in the reality you are trying to piece together. I just meant for the trip. Projecting some hatred there, friend. At least you can vent within my sorrow. Also I have the three guitars I want to be happy as a musician, art has been my only friend through life and l've dealt with a lot of things and always turn back to music so I don't end up being a killer.
>inb4 I get mugged and lose my instruments

You should try the couchsurfing app, pretty cool platform and a good tool to meet people on the road.

Ur dubs r realistic

Rent free? I work nigga. I push hard for nothing. Hence why I only have $50 left ya neet.

And before anybody asks me, I started in Orange County in 2010, went up to Washington, then idaho, montana, wyoming, nebraska, kansas, missouri, illinois, indiana, ohio, pennsylvania, got to New York in late spring 2011. Currently living in California and plan on doing the trek again soon.

and I meant to say 3 months, not years.

Just join the military scrub

You must be from here, then. I said I'm from the deep south on my journey north. What's up brother? You surrounded by rednecks and pillheads too? Or are you dealing with the hybrids, the hillbilly-pill heads who shoot up like its a way to receive oxygen?
(Ha, "oxy", they would twitch and scrath to the word "oxygen" tbh)

How am I pathetic? I'm just tired, man. I've lost too many people to nonsense and I don't see the point to keep fighting. If that makes me pathetic then I'm okay with that. I'm getting out of the toxic atmosphere.

Safe travels, user. And thanks for the advice, I'll definitely need a tarp for my acoustic and the electrics/amp. I have an okay plan in mind, just needed some reassurance from the shit hole of the internet

Wherr at in Orange county? I live there now.

dont start running user, once you do you'll never stop.

I plan on going towards Cali like the piece of shit I am. I don't know about holding signs or sign spinning but I can play a classical guitar for more then 14 hours straight, not repeating one piece of material so I think I should be able to land a few gigs at shitty local coffee spots/brainwash a chick to let me stay with her for a week minimum before I hit the road. I'm very good with people and I'm extremely talented as an individual (on Sup Forums, posting about being at a dead end lel) so I'm not so worried about what is to come, just about the journey there and what to expect on my way, if I even make it and don't end up in some dudes basement getting ass fucked for 19 years.

Doobs