Being white but not supporting White Pride

>Being white but not supporting White Pride
Explain yourself

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LjFwCqVRrAs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

My mom is getting fucked by a black man.

His mom is getting fucked by a black man.

This

A mom is getting fucked by a black man.

I'm fucking this dude's mom

Basically, yeah.

I'm his mum and he is right, I'm being fucked by a black man

by a black man his mom is getting fucked

Are you the same guy that starts all of these threads, or are you a small group that takes turns?

My wife's son's biological dad is black and they're still fucking.

Because it's racist against black people who are oppressed in America

pic related

About what?
I was asking a question.

Cuz I'm not a collectivist

He's on a hair trigger. He couldn't wait for the excuse to accuse somebody of being butthurt, so he shot his load too soon.

>>Being OP but not supporting gay Pride
>Explain yourself

He needs to practice edging then, you gotta know how to edge in an edgy thread.

Kids today don't know they're born. When I were a lad we had to do this kind of shit through the post.

>not being a god-tier albino

My friend's mom is getting fucked by an African American man, and he regularly masturbates while listening in on them, later posting about it on Sup Forums.
Can confirm, I have a keylogger on his laptop.

Kek

I just look at all the progress made in the world and realize it was done by whites. Now fuck off back to your mud hut, nigger.

I'm with you brother!

protip: he can't

I have too much money to be affected by the delusional ramblings of poor people looking for excuses as to why they are poor

kek

I used to do it over the phone, calling the butcher and asking him if he had pigs feet sort of deal. Later on it was strategic use of the internet when people weren't using the phone.

Just look at how fucking beautiful our women are.

the person you are telling to get back to his mud hut had has about as much involvement in th things invented by the white race as you have.

Yes the spanish freewill! I wanna fuck a nice spanish girl right in that sweet round ass

meh

because it's stupid to allign yourself with a majority of people your color and demonize people who aren't your color color.
and throw a hissy fit when one of your people gets hurt or killed or blocked on facebook or twitter.
I mean you don't see the blacks doing that.
shit I mean
you don't see the mexicans doing that?
shit I mean
you don't see the jews doing that?
shit I mean
you don't see the asians doing that?
fuck I mean fuck
well looks lkike you got a new memeber.

Dem dead daddy issue eyes.
Sure she's pretty, but she's setting off crazy red flags.

Superior race talking. Go away nigger lover

white pride is for people with a low sense self-worth. they have nothing else in their lives to take pride in and desperately want to belong to something that will give their pathetic lives a sense of meaning and value.

nigger lover meat lover land rover pizza oven

Nothing to be particularly proud about over people I know that aren't white... neither me or my non white peers can take credit for the accomplishments of our long dead ancestors. Be proud of the unique culture you're part of, what you have accomplished, seeing your friends succeed. Not for happening to be caucasian.

then whats black lives matter?

nigger lover

Make a Black man white again!

That looks tasty as fuck

spoken like a true nigger

disgusting brown spic, not white

meat lover

A mixture of 1% legit black protestors and 99% niggers rioting

I used to do a bit of prank calling in the 90s; it meant leaving the house. Nowadays the fools call you to tell you your computer's broken only to get pissed off themselves when you take them for a ride for 45 minutes. The march of technology is a wonderful thing.

prank lover

Because being white is defined by being not only tolerant, but to pursue the goal, of living to help all those, who do not share our level of well being and technological advancements.

By being white im obliged to give my helping hand to other races, and to eredicate ll those, who get pleasure out of hurting racial minorities, THAT is why.

Because I like breeding non white women and then leaving them with a bastard.

It's definitely the eyes, yeah. Not the big old Nazi flag. Definitely the eyes.

remember there's black people then there's niggers

get it up? There's so much gay content on Sup Forums this days.

a response to systemic abuse and oppression that devalues black lives.

nobody is systemically devaluing white lives or denying their humanity.

>people who aren't your color color.

Paris in the the spring.

Cuz taking pride in something that is out of your control is as foolish as being proud of math. Not your ability to do math; just math.

I had this Indian call center call me with exactly that. The first time I listened until I had enough info to search for their scam online. After that on the other times they called, I just told them to fuck off.
They stopped calling after a conversation that went "Hello sir, we have reason to believe your windows computer is infected by viruses", "I have a Mac now though"...*dial tone*.

and what is affirmative action?

then what is black lives matter?

remember they had a chance to back.

then what is rhetorical question

lol rekt

Another fucking privileged white piece of shit trying to tell a person of color that them and their culture don't belong in your twisted idea of a perfect community?
Wow, what a fucking shocker. Welcome to Trump's America everyone!

a program intended to level the playing the field

>oppressed
>in America
pick one

A rhetorical question is a figure of speech in the form of a question that is asked in order to make a point rather than to elicit an answer.

Yeah! Because youre america where retarded people get tortured and humiliated is sooooo much better isnt it! Rename america from usa to dindu nuffin! Thats youre america!

It's all Jewish race bait

Because "being white" is too general, and a dumb thing to take pride in. If I'm going to take pride in my heritage it won't be for being a pale American.

If I'm going to take pride in my heritage it will be for my scandinavian bloodline. Swedish, Danish, Norweigan. There's viking in my veins. That's pretty rad.

But a person with white pride comes across as a celebration of losers. The kind of people who wave confederate flags, celebrating the heritage of a bunch of hicks that tried to secede and got bitchslapped back into their place by the Union. Or waving Nazi flags like the twats who thought they could take Europe and just kept pissing people off until they got trounced the allied forces, and their Asian buddies got double nuked.

White pride is meaningless, and only proclaimed by retards.

then please tell me how it worked out so far?
is it fair white men are being replaced with niggers who know nothing of they are getting them self into?

I don't support white pride, because that's racist. And racism is for niggers.

well trips don't lie
guess I'm joining the alt right.

white pride fags and nazis are just as worthless and stupid as niggers.

your*

This individual's birth giver of biological origin is fornicating with a male of African ancestry.

Because being white isn't an achievement, I have tons of other things to be proud of, being white was just a happy coincidence

nigger

you mean Black Panther flags

There's monkeys beating each other with sticks in your veins, nothing significant about the vikings. If you want to trace back and revel your heritage maybe stop somewhere more recent and relevant like halling, dansband, bunads, bruntost on waffles etc than focusing on a very small group of the population of scandinavia almost a thousand years ago.

All these faggoty neo-nazis keep ruining rad viking shit. I want to celebrate my Scandinavian heritage, but I gotta sort through all the runes and sigils and shit till I can find one that isn't already being used by some skinhead cousin fuckers. Valknut tattoo? Nope, because some hillbilly bible thumpers gotta steal the symbol to advertise that they hate the naggers.

There's monkeys beating eachother with sticks in everybody's veins if you trace it back far enough.

I think you're fine, most people don't associate the majority of viking symbolism with neo-nazis... at least here in norway anyway you only seem sketchy if you're touting the raven banner but thats about it.

Well, Adam and Eve were the first two white people. All others were created like cattle.

exactly, and negros in africa and neanderthals etc, so its silly to point at one point in near ancient history and be like "yeah, that is my heritage!"

>most people don't associate the majority of viking symbolism with neo-nazis.
true. i see a bunch of viking shit, it might cross my mind that they're a nazi, but usually i just think they're some kind of metalhead d&d loser

White people shit.

They seem to be doing well convincing the rest of the world that white nationalists are a bunch of insecure fuckwits without needing my help.

I'm so fucking insecure that I would probably mess up like asking them why if the holocaust didn't happen then why are we trying to bring about a second holocaust? Surely we are bringing about the first holocaust? Because Nazis haven't tried to massmurder anyone before. Or we have, but we didn't do very well despite having all the resources of the third reich to help us. Oh wait, it was typhus. Our superior germanic efficiency was trumped by disease. Why did we put people in tightly crammed working camps in the first place, if not to work them to death? Oh, we did try to work them to death, but the typhus beat us to it? Doesn't that make us pretty evil then, all things considered? Oh, it wasn't that many people who really died? The rest is just jewish propaganda? But then why are the accounts of the holocaust consistent if you read about it in any classroom from here to Beijing? Oh, the Jews control every classroom in the world? Well jeez Hans, it seems like it's a pretty tall order, toppling the international judeo-marxist conspiracy if they have already managed to infiltrate every board of education from here to China. I mean, we barely have a club house and I know that it is up to us to be the vanguard for the white race but I really like kebab pizza and there is this Iranian girl at work who keeps on flirting with me and yes I know she believes that the persian race is far more superioir than the white race and her family hates me cos I have this swastika tattooed across my forehead but I really think we can make it work and I just want to start a family and have a house and I know that if get a mortgage I am just funding the International Jewish Banking Syndicate but I keep dreaming about not having to stay on this shitty sofa, huffing paint and listening to wagnerian speed punk all day.

My gf is black.

"Basket of deplorables"

Screaming white privilege at people to justify saying they don't have the right to question certain talking points.
"Only white people can be racist"

There may not be sgovernmental systems in place but it's pretty clear the far left loves to publically (social media) shame and demonize white people for being white. I'd say that is devaluing white lives and denying their humanity.

I'm not saying minorities don't get a raw deal, but shitting on white people for being white is a pretty good way to create situations like we have now.

I have IQ above 95.

youtu.be/LjFwCqVRrAs

I don't know why I would be proud of my race when its not something you choose. There are plenty of shitty white people. You should rather be proud of shit you accomplish, not something you have no control over. You as a white person didn't "invent everything" or "create civilization" or whatever the fuck.