Gas lighting

Gas lighting

The best form of trolling/redemption ever.

Go on...

LMAO YES, alright

this guy i knew thought he was going to fuck me over. i completely roasted this dude

i bought something and he never brought i back after i let him use it, so yeasterday i hit him up saying i can come pick my shit up, said he would be by in the morning. Then replied again after that saying "" lol ill get you your saw blades" so i told him "Nah man you dont have to buy me anything i allready bought those too blades so if u could just bring those back it would be great. no reply. winrar.jpeg.
he finally brought it back today so i text him and say . Thanks man! dude replies and says no thank you. so i, allready pissed off, tell him youre welcome! I knew you were in a bad place when i started helping you so it not a problem at all. This dude literally used me for so much and it was golden to finally piss him off

This is the most autistic post ive seen In a long time

its for the lulz

But I have no fucking idea what you were saying

He's correct
What the fuck were you even talking about. I kept smiling thinking something funny would happen. But it just ended not funny at all and left me confused and mildly upset.

What

op got trolled then tried to troll but the troll wasn't that great of a troll

nawsayn?

FUCK YALL. THIS WAS A FUCKING GREAT GASLIGHTING MOMENT IN MY LIFE.

But
Your eNgLiSh co

Mmunica
Tion

WasnT very
G
O
O
D
?

What are you even trying to say you sperg lord?

I TRIED OKAY. I GOT VERY EXCITED

IT WAS FUCKING GLORIOUS OKAY

But that's not gas lighting you dense faggot. Gasighting is manipulating someone into doubting their sanity using psychological means. It sounds like you were just killing him with kindness at best. How do those ass burgers taste?

Doesn't sound glorious. Your life sounds boring and meaningless if that's your definition of a glorious moment.

Kek get fucked sperg

Kek nice comeback faggot. Get a dictionary and don't use words that you don't know the definition of you autistic double nigger

Of course the autistic kid posts a pic with Plinkett and starts typing in all caps.

It's time to stop

I'm not him lmao
I just thought what you said to him was funny

Leave.

but it was so glorious

Did you get raped in the eyes, ears, and nose as a child? What senses made you think it would be a good idea to post that story, in caps?

I'm sorry your life is so boring and uneventful user :(

You think what I said is funny so you call me a sperg and tell me to get fucked? WEW lad that's some logic you got there.

yeah youre right, this was kinda the ending of me gaslighting this dude. He worked on my house for like 2 weeks, hints why i bought the saw blades. But i made this guy literally guess every single move he made when we worked. Literally made him feel fucking stupid the entire time, he basically figured working harder and not smarter would be the way to go. Even when he would bring up his family, Id gaslight his choices. This is really just a shit post. glad u read it all

huh? in caps?

The greatest events in my life are endured on this website baiting cunts like you

Jesus....that means your life is even sadder than OPs! Damn son....you should really consider suicide.

This is op

You don't endure the greatest moments of your life you fucking moron. Enduring something means it's unpleasant but you put up with it anyway. God you're fucking stupid.

I think you mean the greatest moments of your life are ATTAINED baiting cunts like that user. Enduring something implies you don't like it.

dont fucking pretend that it doesn't pain you to come to Sup Forums now

funny movie