NEW RULE: If your girlfriend has a tattoo and you know about it, you're a cuckold

NEW RULE: If your girlfriend has a tattoo and you know about it, you're a cuckold

We all know that girls who have tattoos are really easy to fuck. These sort of chicks are notorious sluts.
This is just a fact. So if a guy falls in love with a girl who has a tattoo and he asks her to be his girlfriend, isn't he also simultaneously accepting that she is a promiscuous slut and is entering into a relationship with her anyways?

How is accepting that your girlfriend has a tattoo not being a cuckold?
Real men consider the moral character of the women they commit to and they don't commit to just anything that will say yes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D_b8Gs6WoW0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Those are literally the best tits I've ever seen in my entire life.

NEW RULE: Op is a raging faggot.

Yeah, from now on it can only go downwards

what does this make me as a man with a tat tho? oh wait, nvm, i gots the answer - i'm the one who gets to fuck ur gf :)))

my girlfriend has 6 tattoos
how man are you about it?

I really do hate these if x has this they are z post. I might as well say if you browse Sup Forums you're a neckbeard grand autismo

Test

My gf has about ten tattoos. You gonna piss yourself over it?

you're dumb

I agree OP. My gf of one year has them and I criticize her over them occasionally. She's willing to remove them for me, or so she says.

Not too far from the truth.
>ex wife who I was with for three years had tattoo before we got together
>cheated on me
>current wife that I've been with for two years has tattoo on hip bone
>hasn't had a boyfriend/husband that she hasn't cheated one
>I keep finding dick pics and pics of old lovers on her phone
>she keeps denying ever cheating on me
>iknowbetter.png

>sample size of two
>maybe you just date shitty women
>fucking kek

>fell for the wife meme
>fell for the wife meme twice
Only yourself to blame user
Is this Amberleigh West?

Actually, I've thought a lot about it. Been depressed about it a lot. Sometimes I think I'm the shitty person, but describes my thoughts lately. Women can be cunts no matter what kind of woman they are.

youtube.com/watch?v=D_b8Gs6WoW0

Ah, the "I'm so beta that I have to learn parlor tricks and 'psychology' to vehemently try to convince others that I'm not a faggot by acting like an asshole towards women" group.

>They lived together happily for 9 years without getting married.
>Made a family without getting married
>get married in 2014
>due to the nature of modern marriage he instantly becomes powerless in the relationship (at her mercy), which triggers her hypergamous instincts
>now he's beneath her in status
>she's no longer happy with the relationship (can't respect a provision drone, can't be sexually attracted to powerless male)
>marriage only lasts 2 years
>files for divorce
>immediately sends child services to investigate Brad for abuse, not because he was abusive, but because the accusation of abuse will help her divorce
>they got married in France. He's totally fucked. She'll keep Chateau Miraval and he'll pay for it the rest of his life.

In female parlance the word commitment has come to mean "up until I'm no longer 100% satisfied with my partner".
It isn't that we are afraid of commitment, it's that women have become commitment incompatible.

A married man is not worthy of respect. He is a sucker. A dupe. A trick.
A married man is worthy of ridicule, for being too weak to resist the emotional manipulations of a woman.

MGTOW - Men Going Their Own Way.
It is a statement of self-ownership, where the modern man preserves and protects his own sovereignty above all else.

I think you've misidentified the group mate. MGTOW are not Pick Up Artists. They actually have contempt for pickup artists.

All human beings can be cunts, but your wife is the only one whose shit you are forced to swallow, no matter what.
Women aren't the problem, marriage is.

Maybe that's different but redpillers are glorified pickup artists who are obviously superior because they know all the secrets of women psychology, right?

>forced
He isn't forced to swallow anything. He volunteered.

MGTOW =/= MRA

Clearly you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. No one in this thread is advocating pickup artistry.

my gf made her own tattoo with ink and a needle in high school, it´s just a little circle on her arm, she never cut herself or self harmed in any other way so I don´´t know why she did that thing and neither does she. That same year she got followed by a group of guys in a park and they touched her all over and only stopped because she screamed and kicked so maybe she did it because of that.