You're in a long check out lane in the grocery store

You're in a long check out lane in the grocery store.
This girl is standing in front of you.
She reaches around and grabs your junk.

wat do?

immediately ejaculate in my pants

>"S-sorry I have to go"

grab her scrote like a bowling ball

fair's fair

move her hand into pants.

Talking seriously and leaving all the teenfags here, that would be sexual harassment.

Offer her a good long look, if she likes.

kek, my mom buys my groceries.

> problem averted

so alpha it hurts

what does she think she's doing? i'm the pussy grabber, i out grab that bitch

Slap her out of her sandals Sorry i am allowed to hit women i identify as angender a gender that gets angry easily

go home and cry fap

Hi user do you like me?

Something similar happened to me on a festival in northern germany. A group of girls was standing near where I was walking with a group of friends. One girl got out of the group, the others watched. She went over to me, reached inside my pants, grabbed my dick and rubbed it while smiling at me. Went on for about 5 seconds before she just turned around and went back to her girls. My actual reaction was just to stiffen up, rise an eyebrow and put on a surprised smile.

Grab her by the pussy

Put penis inside her vagina

Gender equality, right?
I'd sock that bitch in the back of the head

So did you fuck her or not you fgt?

YOU WOT?

HELP! RAAAAPPEEE!2231

she did not find anything of interest in there I suppose

Elyse Dufour

there go my eggs

lol This girl went to my highschool. My mom literally did daycare for her when she was younger. Her dad died in a training flight accident when she was in elementary school.

We met at random at an act a few hours later and she tried to kiss me. I had a girlfriend at the time, so no, I refused anything else.

I grab her cock too

wake up

Do my best to wedge my hand down the back of her tight ass pants so I can run a finger over her asshole.