HOW CAN PEOPLE BE SO FUCKING STUPID AS TO ELECT THE WORST CANDIDATE IN U.S. HISTORY EVER...

HOW CAN PEOPLE BE SO FUCKING STUPID AS TO ELECT THE WORST CANDIDATE IN U.S. HISTORY EVER. MY MIND CANNOT FATHOM THE AMOUNT OF STUPIDITY THAT HAS BEEN IMPOSED UPON OUR COUNTRY BY TENS OF MILLIONS OF RETARDS. TRUMP CAN'T POSSIBLY HAVE A HIGHER IQ THAN 110, HE DOESN'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT HOW TO RUN A COUNTRY EXCEPT TO MAKE HIMSELF RICHER. I DOUBT HE MADE IT THROUGH COLLEGE AND JUST PAID HIS PROFESSORS TO GIVE HIM THE GRADES HE WANTED. FUCK DONALD TRUMP!!!!!

>PIC RELATED. IT'S THE FACE OF EVERY AMERICAN INCLUDING REPUBLICANS WHEN THEY REALIZE THAT TRUMP FUCKED THEM OVER

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iXG9cM5QxgU
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/01/04/the-real-reason-ford-abandoned-its-plant-in-mexico-has-little-to-do-with-trump/?utm_term=.59e02c29628d
bigstory.ap.org/article/2760ab8835494a7190df91fe718a644a/top-us-intelligence-officials-testify-russian-hacking
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

man he won so big. they're still so upset

don't blame me. I voted for Bernie in the primaries and Hillary in the general election.

but... we're going to make america great again..

cry forever love it

>Trump is an idiot
>he's so stupid he tricked the whole country into giving him the power to enrich himself more

Pick one

If trump is dumb then his opponents are dumber, otherwise he wouldn't have won.

I dont see how the republicans think they have been fucked over, when both the house and senate are now republican controlled...

This.

Eat shit Dems. Things are changing this term.

>Trump is a giant cock
Kek.

Keep crying bitch nigga

Wow, you really changed my mind. I totally want to join the whiny all caps faggot party now

We didn't elect the worst candidate ever, Hillary lost. MAGA

Liberals really do deserve to be hung

Op is a poorfag that still believes shit works the way they tell us it works. He was chosen years ago to be president you fucking troglodyte.

And conservatives really need English lessons. It's hanged, faggot. Unless you mean we deserve to have big dicks.

Just think. Somewhere out there is a Democrat who hates Trump enough to make a photo about incest with a little girl and its Republicans who are being hated.

This is a really poor bait OP. Trumps not even the fucking President and he's already doing a better job then fucking Obama ever did.

Fords not moving to Mexico now, means more jobs for us.

It depends where you live. Webster has both words listed as location based.

First off this should be in Sup Forums second both of the options were shit

>conveniently ignores the convoluted conspiracy that was cooked up by conservatives about a pizza restaurant serving up cheese pizza to dems

>implying Trump had any part of this

>Deserve to have big dicks
Didn't think that one through did you lel

hello faggot cuck bitch. He won go cry on reddit

pic of you crying. I want to fap.

explains the retarded meme.

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/01/04/the-real-reason-ford-abandoned-its-plant-in-mexico-has-little-to-do-with-trump/?utm_term=.59e02c29628d

More jobs for people with an education

its 2000vall over again. sore losers.

bet you wonder why she lost.

implying he is conservative. just how retarded are you?

muh fake news
muh Russian hackers
muh sit candidate

muh fake news

What's it like being a huge pussy?

Same

* shit candidate
but you knew that.

Do you honesty really believe that? Or are you just trolling?

stop replying to this weak bait

here's what happened. poor shitlords who had nothing at least they could say "i'm not black" or more recently "i'm not muslim"

that's been slowly eroded away.

the lowest of the low don't want to be that any more.

enter trump

>Ford says they didn't do it because of trump
>But trump says he made them do it
>muh fak noos!!

I'm pretty sure that trump won because people are fucking sick of SJW's getting their feelings hurt and pandering liberal bullshit. So you only have yourself to blame (not that I really care, he'll be a better president than Hillary or Bernie would ever be)

problem is, there's a lot of "coincidences" involving that conspiracy. Not saying it's true, but an investigation would be nice.

sad little man looking so hard to criticize Trump.

>Trump saves 700 jobs
>Obama administration created 9,265,000 jobs since it's beginning
>Trump "already doing a better job"
No, I'm ok ima sit here and you can be retarded over there

yeah, not really. they are in fact more powerful than ever now.

Well, OP, identity politics backfired on the dems, when they basically chose to run Nixon.
Not to mention that rural america voted on class and economic issues,(regardless of the fact that the jobs lost to automation aren't coming back ever)

Isn't liberalism supposed to be all about discussion of different viewpoints? American 'liberals' are nothing of the sort.
They even get a convenient scapegoat in the form of the alt-right here, so they don't need to self reflect in the slightest.

sure kid. look around, just don't see it.

That was criticizing you guys dumbass, not trump. Can you even into reading comprehension?

You reap what you sow, you whiny pieces of shit. This is what happens when you base every action and thought off of your feelings.

Don't do it

capslock
why you be mad boy

like the "coincidence" that they're keeping children locked in the basement of a place that doesn't have a basement?

what coincidences exactly, fag?

almost had it.

Hillary all the way.

Coincidences is not evidence user. An investigation cannot be started without at least some evidence. Theories based on coincidences are conspiracy theories through and through

try considering people will read your post next time.

the alt-right was only a small number of trump supporters. he couldn't have won without them, but it's a small %.

and landing with a thud.

can feel the butthurt

We wanted pepe for president Hillary was going to want war and send more soldiers over there, Trump doesnt give a fuck he is a total sociopath he wants even more nukes.
and you to work the grapevine, work for ford ( wich is real hardwork ) wants to man up little faggots like yourself telling you it is for your own good.

So you have to directly see something in order to happen. Gotcha. What a zinger

Right, that's basically what I was trying to say, sorry if it wasn't clear. I've read that dem turnout was horrible this time around, moreso than republican turnout was particularly high.

sure kid. liberals always need a bogie man.

wow what an answer. we got us a college boy here.

>HOW CAN PEOPLE BE SO FUCKING STUPID
>TO ELECT

Um no. He wasn't "elected" he was hacked into office. The official CIA report has been released, and this is what their assessment was.

Sure kid liberals need a boogie man but all liberals are the boogie man
>that double standard

>If trump is dumb then his opponents are dumber, otherwise he wouldn't have won.

No, his constituents (You) are.

salty special snowflake butthurt cuck keep crying etc. etc.

sure kid. keep telling yourself that as you cry yourself to sleep for the next eight years.

If you need college to let you know things happen without you seeing them, then God have mercy on your ignorant soul

They use the same symbols as known pedophilia rings, and host really fucking bizarre parties for a space themed pizza place.

As much as conservatives and Trump hated on the media before the election, the media is the reason he won. Everyone said Hillary was sure to win, so dems didn't feel the need to go out and vote. The trump supporters saw the media saying he had no chance of winning, so they made sure to go out and vote to give the "liberal" media the finger

Just don't see what? Our economy is not failing, we're not on the ropes, we're still a super power, Trump has made people like yourself believe America is some kind of fuckin third world country, when in actuality we're fine, it's sheep shit lords like you that believe every single thing that comes out of his mouth, and you honestly believe he's going to be your "saviour" to this "podunk ass shit country" we live in. Have you ever been to a third world country? You have no idea how fuckin good you have it you dumb bitch

Except that Russia helped.

tl;dr

yawn. you need to be reminded who all of the uneducated blacks voted for.

My choices were war with Russia over Syria, leading to war with China over the war with Russia over Syria

or

War with China because of protectionist bullshit, leading to war with Russia because of war with China because of protectionist bullshit.

Which is why I wasted my vote on a third party candidate who just wants to make it legal to smoke weed and forget about this shit.

Hahaha the fake document that doesn't exist in the fbi database.
>pizzagate is real
Hahaha that started here

yeah trump didn't get any more voters really, and certainly not many from across the aisle. he also lost many of the rational conservatives. he also brought out many conspiracy nuts who never bothered to vote before.

people stayed home mostly.

trying this hard. sad, sad little man.

bigstory.ap.org/article/2760ab8835494a7190df91fe718a644a/top-us-intelligence-officials-testify-russian-hacking

Lets say you need a heart transport user. Who would you want operating on you? A heart surgeon with a malpractice or the general manager of winn dixie?

>a collection of a few geometric figures could never show up more than once by coincidence

russia got people to stay home but i don't think it got anyone to turn to trump.

Fuck off you fucking Kike Jews.

sure kid

It's idiots like you that made us vote and support him.

I swear It's like pol had a abortion today.

it was the silliest flimsiest connection. you people are just dumb sorry.

Try harder? You said you have to see changes physically in your home area for thing to happen country wide. That's pretty stupid

That's okay, trump is going to kill imports and bolster our nuclear arsenal. That's sure to bring more jobs and help relations with Russia

nice retarded argument. think about it and get back to me. ok kid.

bawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

OP is a huge undisputed FAGGOT - you fucking Demoncats CREATED Donald Trump with your ONigger loving, faggot accepting, Prius Driving, Gluten Free Pelosi, Vega Oniggercare AND muslim loving ISIS Creators - now stew in your own semen juice - FAGGOT

>Sure kid.
damage control