So Sup Forums... what do you think about this?

so Sup Forums... what do you think about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=154_1483565133
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Niggers gonna nog

Check one of the 85 other threads posted about the same exact thing.

You just want to post a thread you hope gets a lot of replies so you can feel what its like to accomish something.

Even if that accomplishment is retarded.

Who the fuck cares?

its fucking sick thats what that is. the result of a dumbass nigger thinking he can get away with torture will livestreaming.

What is this from, what is happening?

need sauce

im glad these nigs show the world how worthless they are and how retarded you are for voting for hillary.

I've run out of shits to give over this.
Perhaps you could lend me half of one of yours until your civil war starts, usa?

kill niggers

They was just getting they life in order. Goin to church every Sunday.

?

I think Trump looks better and better, and I didn't vote for him

Childish tomfoolery

probably a soros funded psy op to help create racial division and prevent us from coming together as one American people to MAGA.

>probably a soros funded psy op
yet Sup Forums alone has about 10 threads about it at any time

Yeah, duh.
It's being pushed.
They want you to see it and get mad at black people.
Same reason he pumps millions into Black Lives Matter.

>doesnt matter
>wuz kangs

>t. Ivan, still trying to deflect from Russia
because Sup Forums is really what soros and actually anybody has a life cares about

Shills are on Sup Forums like flies on shit.

>(((shills)))
You mean anyone that has a different opinion.. Do you honestly believe anyone gives a fuck about the users here on Sup Forums for an uprising? We don't know what we would do without our tendies being done on time. Next you're going to tell me Joey Salads was paid by soros for his propaganda videos too.

and yet you probably replied to every single one of them like a fucking retard so you can feel what its like to accomish something.

You literally just implied I was a Russian shill; now you're denying the existence of shills.
That's some impressive mental gymnastics.

I implied your name was Ivan, and trying to push this race baiting shit with soros. I did not call you a shill.

What happened ??

SAUCE ?

You strongly implied I was Russian which if it were true would also imply I was a shill. Don't cuck out now on me boy. Admit you were being stupid and I'll accept your apology like a man.

>which if it were true would also imply I was a shill.
Nope, did i say you pushing this huge agenda where you're getting paid to post this shit? Did I say "Putin put you up to it" that would be implying. You're retarded for using the word in the first place.

>Dont cuck out

liveleak.com/view?i=154_1483565133
>> here

But answer me this, would you trust a report from michael moore, if he received a $10,000 donation from a charity foundation under criminal investigation about republican voter fraud?

>"Putin put you up to it"
No, retard, that'd be a flat out accuastion.
You posted a slavic pepe and called me Ivan. in the context of what's being said about the right lately that's pretty clear.
I knew you'd cuck out.
>would you trust a report from michael moore,
no, he's a fucktard.

To be fair we don't know what he did to provoke this.......haha

>No, retard, that'd be a flat out accuastion.
An accusation implying that you are a shill.

>You posted a slavic pepe and called me Ivan. in the context of what's being said about the right
You mean that both parties want to look into the russia shit?

>no, he's a fucktard.
Then you are being as bad as any SJW retard, see James Okeefe and the money trump gave him from his foundation, right before he started running

Yes, both parties would love to see hard evidence about the russia shit. The right more to put it to rest and the left because there is none and they're in full on desperation mode.
As for Project Veritas that's hardly just a report. If Michael moore had video footage of trump or people close to trump talking about working for Putin that'd be closer to what was revealed by James Okeefe.

You instantly said he's a fucktard, as soon as I called it out as Okeefe you cucked out, like a fucking shill.

The word retard has been said 8 times in this thread now.

>capture.png
Pun intended?

You said a report. From a guy like Michael Moore who is infinitely biased. The guy's so blinded by it he knew exactly why Trump would win and still didn't understand.

>accomish

A+ eglis yu winer!

It was bad and all, but don't forget that Russia hacked the US.

Look at most of Okeefe's works and tell me he's not infinitely biased. Also did you even Trumpland bro?

>Another Sup Forums diva

The damning part of the videos was the testimony of people working for Hillary, not James Okeefe's words.

You sweet honnies are imagining shit cuz you're from privileged white homes you still live in.
It just gives you something to do.

There's a few times you can definitely tell they were leading them on, if i remember right.. its the "undercover reporter" pitching to scott that they should run around to the houses to use for fraud. Did you even trumpland brah?

>sweet honnies
What is this a fucking cringe thread now?

you realize the "stars" of the veritas videos all quit their jobs or were fired right?
But to be fair no I didn't watch Trumpland.

its pretty great seeing all the triggered conserviturds get all butt hurt

these people are heroes

Every single one of them along with the dnc people should be charged with conspiracy. Then how can you say he knew trump was going to win but didn't know why. He specifically says in there why trump would win.

I watched him giving a speech a bunch of shocked liberals. The "it'll be the biggest fuck you in recorded history" speech. which is exactly what it was.

Conspiracies now haha wow put on your tinfoil hats guys

Conspiracy is a real thing jack.
The NSA spying on you was a conspiracy theory.
Fluoride being bad for you was a conspiracy theory.
Why do you think Alex jones got so big? All the crazy shit he was saying years ago is happening.

It was to a bi-partisan crowd. Short and sweet that's what it was, like a fuck you to the government, because people are tired of it
42 U.S. Code § 1973gg–10
(2) knowingly and willfully deprives, defrauds, or attempts to deprive or defraud the residents of a State of a fair and impartially conducted election process

dirty pavement apes

Yeah but he went on and on about what a tragic mistake it would be without giving a single logical reason why.
Which leads me to believe he understands why Trump won but he doesn't have actual empathy or respect for people. "Oh you idiots don't know what you really want" kind of vibe.

>fluoride

are you going to tell me it degrades my third eye so I can't communicate with nibiru?

No but it does lower children's iqs and 41% of children have dental fluoroses from it. The science has been around for ages but everyone unfairly labeled Alex Jones a quack for telling the truth.

haha next thing you'll be telling me is jet fuel doesn't melt steel beams

Look it up.
There's been tons of studies.
Then after you realize that you're wrong, start getting your news from Infowars :)

He's got you now with his filters and his snake oil

These kinds of posts make me so happy he's our president now... even I was pretty on the fence about how "politically incorrect" he's made out to be and all that shit the media says. But seeing the shit that happened with Hillary, and just the way some of her supporters have handled losing. Jesus Christ, these people need a hard slap of reality in the face.

Super male vitality works for me. It's literally boner enhancing juice for old dirty patriots.
Brain force obviously worked, I trapped me a brainwashed millennial.