Alliser "Man Flesh, Bread And Butter" Thorne edition

previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ba15UbImJXw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Azor Bran

why didn't you save her

thanks uncle benjen

1st for CIA x Sansa, the patrician's choice.

> Post yfw Jaime x Brienne actually happens

What are the chances guys? I just wont this one thing to happen even if Jamie dies after.

He should have ordered Alliser not to kill him if he didn't want to get stabbed, just like Mormont should have ordered Karl not to murder him. These brainless Lord Commanders were leading the Night's Watch down a dark path.

And now our hope is dead, just like Alliser Thorne

Is there any individual being stronger than a durgon?

What were your thoughts on the dickbelts this season /got/?

Sorry I don't have a current pic related

Jay Bauman, are you in this thread?

check out this pic of god praying to himself

>"The horses died first. We didn't have enough to feed them, to keep them warm. Eating the horses was easy. But later when we started to fall... That wasn't easy. We should have had a couple of boys like you along, shouldn't we? Soft, fat boys like you. We'd have lasted a fortnight on you and still had bones leftover for soup."

Friendly reminder that Alliser Thorne literally ate his brothers.

Minuscule but I can always hope

Why does vary need a swordbelt? He doesn't carry a sword.

Thanks user that's a lovely picture

>check out this pick of the worst character in the series being bad at acting.
Who prays like that?

100%. It's GRRMs OTP, no fucking way he doesn't at least take her virginity before the end. There's tons of foreshadowing and there's been more than one close call of Brienne getting raped, Hyle Hunt only wants her for her title, etc. Jaime is the only guy that really loves her. And they keep pointing out how Jaime has never been with a woman other than Cersei. Brienne is the only other woman he cares about. They WILL have sex before the end of the series. Then one of them will probably die, but it'll happen.

WTF is wrong with his tooth?

fucking confirmed

So what happened?

>check out this hodorfag being butthurt as fuck

Who hates like that?

Season 7 when ?

New thread

>It's a Bran doesn't care that Jojen, Hodor, and Summer died for him episode

Baelor Butthole, so called because Jamie craved his sacred sausage and wanted it stuck up his bunghole, who's name is truly Bonifer of house Hasty, was Rhaegar's father.
This is indisputable fact.

omg its the person who had a meltdown because isaac kissed a girl on instagram. how are you doing buddy? you hanging in there?

>“The old High Septon told my father that king’s laws are one thing, and the laws of the gods another,” the boy said stubbornly. “Trueborn children are made in a marriage bed and blessed by the Father and the Mother, but bastards are born of lust and weakness, he said. King Aegon decreed that his bastards were not bastards, but he could not change their nature. The High Septon said all bastards are born to betrayal… Daemon Blackfyre, Bittersteel, even Bloodraven. Lord Rivers was more cunning than the other two, he said, but in the end he would prove himself a traitor, too. The High Septon counseled my father never to put any trust in him, nor in any other bastards, great or small.”

Reminder that Cat was right in the end, Jon did steal her children's birthright.

That's supposed to be common in the asoiaf universe. During the siege of storms end Stannis imprisoned 2 deserters (instead of executing them) because they could be eaten if they ran out of food

mad

Friendly reminder that you are all discussing a series written by a guy who thinks "Baelor Butthole" is an entertaining nickname.

baby teeth retard

Podrick's dick.

i'm starting to read the books and am halfway through the first book and i still dont get why people root for stannis

>common

Wrong word, but it isn't a taboo if things are bad enough. It's something that can be planned in forward to

>steal

Robb most likely left the North to Jon, making Jon completely legitimate.

based!

Hacks

>"I did it Meera. I finally became George RR Martin's A Song of Ice and Fire™"

Fucking really?

Because it looks nice

>There are people in this thread RIGHT NOW who root for Jon because they themselves are bastards born out of the sacred bonds of marriage instead of being trueborn

Bastards the lot of you.

He's not even in the first book, weak b8

>It's over, my love. Looking back at it, it was truly a game of thrones, wasn't it?
Search your feelings, you know it to be true,

> halfway through the first book

Probably because he isn't even introduced until the second book.

I don't like Stannis because he's woeful hypocritically but hes so fucking headstrong you have to admire him.

Jamie was clearly overcome with jealousy. He was Bonifer's bulge and was overcome with inadequacy. His tiny Lannister cock didnt even compare. His mom had to go to the Mad King because Tiny Tywin couldn't satisfy her, but this was the guy satifying the wife of a man who was being used to satify other wives. Wowza! They wouldn't even use the same scale of measurement.

Cast him.

This thread now belongs to His Grace, Stannis of House Baratheon, First of His Name, King of the Andals, the Rhoynar, and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, Servant of the Lord of Light and Protector of the Realm.

Spider-Man

Willas Tyrell, the based NEETlord of Hoegaarden.

I like where this is going

Is that one string going all the way down the doublet? That seems like it would be frustrating to put on

Baby teeth aren't supposed to be fucked up...

>Wed, bed, behead, crown.

GO GO GO

that would piss me off im too autistic for that

behead you for posting this for the 50th time

Fishes didn't deserves North Throne.

Wed Arya, bed Salsa, behead the cripple, crown Jon.

Seeing to the fate of Winterfell and the Starks, all those things could be interpreted as revenge.

youre fucking stupid beyond hope, time to end your life

Wed Salsa, bed Arya, behead the Great Other, Crown the White Wolf

What did she mean by this?

Wed, behead, crown, bed.

Reminder that if that is true, then Bloodraven is a also a traitor and is likely tricking Bran into helping the Others.

lmao love these threads! keep up the quality posting guys!

Sansa will end up marrying someone older than her:

>He always smiles when he speaks of Mya Stone. Mya was much younger than Ser Lothor, but when her father had been brokering the marriage between Lord Corbray and his merchant's daughter, he'd told her that young girls were always happiest with older men. "Innocence and experience make for a perfect marriage," he had said.

>Lothor Brune would be a good match for a bastard girl like Mya Stone, she thought.

Lothor Brune is of "middle age" which means at least 40-50 to Mya's 18 years old. Sansa thinks this is a good match.

Wed Arya, behead Salsa, also behead Bran, Jon already has a crown.

littlefinger has said how shit he is and everything he said is true

This

Still salty the mods don't care about your /qa/ thread?

>Who should the North rally behind? A true born daughter of Ned and Catelyn Stark born here at Winterfell or a motherless bastard born in the South?
>"I dont care if he's a bastard"
>"King in the North!"

DIISSHHH WASHHNT PART OF THE PLAN

SHTOP IT LORD ROYCE SHTAY SHEATED

KNIGSHT OF THE VALE PUT DOWN YER SHWORDS PLEESSHEEE

Littlefinger's just grooming her user.

Wew I didn't notice that Sansa thought of Baelish as "her father"

>CIAxSansafags are okay with Petyr fucking a chick who thinks of him as a father
>but aren't okay with Jon fucking Sansa

Why?

>Bran is God and thus controls everything
>Everything sucks
I'm actually beginning to buy this theory...

buttblasted jonautist spotted

Season 7 will start with Jon and Sansa reluctantly fucking on Ned & Cat's old bed while LF looks on through a keyhole with his 'little finger' out and dripping.

Jon keeps his eyes closed and imagines Ygritte in the throes of death as he methodically pumps his tiny little pecker into his "half-sister's" ginger curtain. Sansa has a pained, disgusted look on her face which only makes Petyr harder. As Jon reaches his bastardly climax, Sansa realizes that once the bastard has filled her with his dirty seed, she will have fulfilled her purpose of being a breeding machine and secured her place as top whore in the north. EUUUUURR HUR HUUUUGHH Jon grunts as Sansa's dry cunt gobbles up his globby bastard cum. Peytr's eyes widen and his body shakes with both pleasure and shame as he spills his own load onto the cold stone of Winterfell.

i didn't make that thread

>Keep on shitposting, guys. Soon I'll have so much evidence that the mods will HAVE to pay attention to my /qa/ thread and shut /got/ down. I'm so awesome. I'm totally the Joker of Sup Forums!

Jon should have listened to the mannis and sent him to Eastwatch by the sea

Cat stole her own children's birthright. The way she treated Jon and blamed him for (what she thought were) Ned's actions sent Jon to the wall, which kept him safe from harm.

Who has the most Guts in GoT?

Of course you didn't.

Wed Arya
Wed and Crown Sansa
Behead Bran
Behead jon

Jon could've saved Robb from the Wed Reddit.

>yfw you realize Petyr getting Sansa used to kissing a man she regards as a family member is prepping her for having indecent feeling for and hooking up with Jon

A Hasty is hardly a good match for a Stark. Lord Baelish is the protector of the Vale and Lord of Harrenhal

*shit, forgot gif

yeah jon would have just started taking heads as soon as the crossbow bolts started flying

yoren, grenn, or some other now dead character

hound is brave af, but its easier to be brave when you are so phyisically superior in every fight

youtube.com/watch?v=Ba15UbImJXw

What the fuck is a Hasty?

And Jon's gonna be King or at least legitimate by Robb's decree in the books.

And has support from a shitload of dudes right now in the show.

And the Protector of the Vale title is temporary and in the show and likely the books soon enough, will be stripped by the Crown when he tries to seat Sansa

I mean I'm not sure if you could call it guts, but Ned went forward to tell Westeros that Stannis was the rightful heir, even though he knew his faith for doing so.

*Lord of Harrenhal will be stripped

Rhaegar was the son of Rhaella Targaryean and a Stormlander knight named Ser Bonifer Hasty.

No, he wasn't

Fuck off Hasty, accept that you're the Littlefinger of your generation except you had no Lysa to console you and fell off the fucking ladder

what are the odds sansa kicks the bucket next season

haven't browsed for a couple of days

has Preston an hero'd yet?

slim to none

why couldnt you have just lied to spare my feelings?