The 4 niggers kidnapping and beating the white kid the other day were charged with hate crimes!

The 4 niggers kidnapping and beating the white kid the other day were charged with hate crimes!
abc7chicago()com/news/4-charged-with-hate-crimes-in-torture-of-teen-in-facebook-live-video/1687517/

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/charge-brittany-herring-and-her-accomplices-hate-crimes-0
youtube.com/watch?v=VYy77IGsBFc
youtube.com/watch?v=HnJZ2haLPCw
tumblr.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We already know. you fucking fat ass. lurk moar pig.

no need to be rude, I just got home faggot

Rude fag has probably spent the day on his Mom's couch. Fuck him.

Niggers gonna nig bro

dubs and they all die tomorrow

Rolling!

Vidya source?

they'll be out in a few months i bet
roll

niggaroll

You know the rules...

i didn't knew. so shut the fuck up.

some one got the vid?

WAHHH A THING THAT HAPPENS ALMOST DAILY TO MINORITIES HAPPENED TO ONE WHITE GUY WE'RE UNDER ATTACK WHITE PRIVILEGE ISN'T REAL

i'd like to see as well

did you forget your meds

how that petition coming along

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/charge-brittany-herring-and-her-accomplices-hate-crimes-0

Found the nig

you forgot to mention that it happens to minorities and is committed by other minorities

take your meds faggot

I doubt that. They have very serious charges. And since they can't afford a lawyer they will be doing at least a few years each. But the probably won't last long in prison. Crimes like that against mental ill people are not taking lightly by other prisoners.

holy shit your retarded

name one law or policy that affects white people differently than it affects people of color.

>affirmative action is a good starting point

I didn't realize he also had special needs. that's disgusting. I doubt other prisoners would care seeing as the crime was done in the name of blacks and blacks are a heavy majority in prison.

they really ought to have the same done to them imo

his retarded what?

kek

notice how they call him an 18 year old MAN in the article, whereas if he was black he'd be called a teenager or young man

Even though blacks look out for blacks in prison. Crimes against mental ill people are on the same level as crimes against children. It doesn't matter the race that shit doesn't sit well with all the other inmates. These fucks will get stomped in prison.

pretty please

noice

at least we can hope so

gj

*sigh* mods wont allow these dubs.

I hope they go to the whitest prison in America and their cell mates are KKK members.

youtube.com/watch?v=VYy77IGsBFc

Honestly nobody cares

yeah and that's the problem

Bullshit ,media always pretends black kids are grown men

Nobody cares when whites do it to blacks but because the victim was white everyone freaks out. Just Americans showing how undeveloped their mental abilities are.

>nobody cares
>people do care but only because he's white
are you retarded? way to contradict yourself.

kek
fuck you bro
where the fuck you been?
faggot class?
fucking OP faggot fuck cuck ball slurping fucker
you fucking dick gobbling fucked in the butt faggot
cum gurgling brother fucker

go fucking fuck yourself
faggot

niggers nig tho when a nigger gets shot by police

with al that niggerlivesmatter bullshit

no they don't.

If it was happening to blacks liberal media would be eating the fuck out of that shit, but you don't see anything. Stop being a retarded nigger.

people don't care because hes white. the skin heads from Sup Forums do.

there is only one solution

youtube.com/watch?v=HnJZ2haLPCw

Death penalty please.

Did they keep pushing trayvon martin's image from when he was 12 or around that?

stfu u faggot

Correction: Whites love it when whites do it to blacks, and blacks love it when blacks do it to whites. Libtards don't care when blacks do it to whites, and they go into hysterical outrage mode when whites do it to blacks.

Libtard detected.

stop being a fucking racist you cunr

yes they do

time for bingo!

faggot detected

faggot

go fuck yourself

you're projecting so hard bro

roll

fuck you
how about this guy here
doxs you and rapes you
no lube
not even spit

you're wrong

boi

100 people shot in America every day
>Don't blame gun owners, blame the one criminal!!!
1 black on white hate crime on the news
>FUCKING ALL NIGGERS ARE BAD IM WHITE AND BETTER

This is reactionary nonsense for several reasons:

1. Erasure of disability from the motive of the crime
2. False equivalency, proportionally white people attack black people in groups way more frequently
3. Literally all attackers already arrested, check the lack of convictions on white ppl killing black ppl, demonstrating some of the many benefits to being institutionally and structurally supported
4. Black Lives Matter is a decentralized group so anyone can say it was "for that", too bad chapters already came forward being like "that was awful, fuck that shit"
5. You are without a doubt the same people who ignore or seek to explain away racial violence against marginalised people (i.e. people of colour) but get all excited one time it happens to a white guy (it happens to non-whites daily) because you think that it cna further your sick fascist bullshit

nigger

>implying nigger is used unironically

so they actually found them and the white boy?

wow skin head and gay nice combo

How developed are your mental abilities? Can you tell me whether or not the Russians hacked the American election. Can you use your highly developed mental abilities to pretend to do magic tricks using your psychic abilities? Are you Dr. Xavier? Or are you a fat Self hating American teenager with blue hair? Are you some kind of a master haxor? Inquiring minds would like to know.

Congratulations, fucktard, you're completely bass-ackwards.

no fuck you im right and you know what im actually going to prove it

how disgusting is his scalp holy shit that thing is impossible to wash and rinse properly

Yup. White boy is alive and the niggers got caught because they are dumb as fuck and live streamed the whole attack on face book

bitch im goin to fucking make live to your ass no homo

what are you talking about?

> This is everywhere
> Your ignoring the anti-disability/ableist motivations too to fit your white supremacy angle

> White people think the media is against them when it showers trump with attention, paints riots against police brutality as thuggery but calls white sports riots misunderstood youth, fails to call white supremacist shootings/bombings terrorism but jumps to attribute brown people attacks to ISIS etc.

Bumbaclot

Lol the hypocrisy is hilarious

i think that is homo tho

Now we have a reason to be racists fucks. Nice

> LOL

>charged with hate crimes
because he's retarded
not because he is white
even though the corpus delecti for a hate crime can be proven for attacking him bc he's white
and can't be proven for attacking him bc he's a tard

>I'm racist
>you're supporting a hate crime
Nice try nigger
go find me one single news story similar to this where a black person is the victim and the perpetrator(s) are all white, I can guarantee if it exists, it wasn't in the past two decades and it wasn't NEARLY on this scale.

what it takes to charge a black guy with hate crime: this

what it takes to charge a white guy with hate crime: trolling on the internet

> So edgy

rollerino

not bad so far

GNWP Hitmonchan vs Racist.jpg
14 KB JPG is hitmonlee

> No we have a reason to crush you puny idiots

> Also science is on our side you delusional nazi fucks

Shut the fuck up libcuck white faggot. I would burn you over burning a nigger. You are scum of society and need to be purged.

You are the problem. Race traitor faggot fuck

Is it still racist if you only hate the ones who fit the worst stereotypes?

He got kidnapped ten minutes away from where I live

> You guys so salty
> I thought you were edgier than this

Thank you for your assistance

i think we all can see by your response that you sir are clearly one of the most biggest faggots to grace this thread
fucking faggot

> It's political correctness gone mad

you carry on talking im gonna kidnap you

Survival of the fittest is broken couse we are being forced to give our money to those black monkeys

tumblr.com/
go back to tumblr faggot we don't want you here.