ROAST TIME

ROAST TIME.

Roast me.

Your hair is too black

Damn this is good
Respect user

Fucking /thread

stop acting like you're some confident faggot while you're just sitting there behind your screen right now probably intoxicated. I don't usually hate people, but your kind always triggers me. You're probably constantly asking yourself why your own mind is so different and "alien" compared to others. Well let me tell you, you are a cancer. Literally everyone can see you for what you are just by looking into those pathetic insecure eyes. Instead of hoping that you're ever going to get a partner you might as well just kill yourself right now. Actually, I dare you to kill yourself right now.

>Describing everyone on Sup Forums

that's actually pretty good

I wanna kms now and i'am not even OP

Fuck you. Let's see your hot tub.

ouch

nice

nice

Samefagging

if you have to show off that you're rich to get attention and people to like you you're already beyond saving, because its probably all you have judging by that fugly face of yours. And you and your mother in a hot tub and her taking pictures of you being half-naked isn't going to prove anything. Even this samefaggotry just proves how big a faggot you actually are.
Next time if anyone asks me which kind of people repel me I'm gonna show them a picture of that thing you call a face.

*lurking

You have my haircut, you dumb faggot.

post more op, this is good

So much anger. What happened, did daddy touch you? Did society fail you?

I love roasts.

You have a good look going bro. Keep it up man. Have a good life friendo

Hello MTV, my name is Stephen and welcome to my parents crib, this is my Hott..
>SON!
OUR hottub, moving on the house... mate what is it that you're trying to prove here? You're even trying to draw the attention away from your ugly face by pointing at the hottub, but it ain't really working.. I mean I know I'm not that confident either, but I don't need to show off how rich I am just to look cool to my fake friends which love me for my money.. oh wait.. it isn't even your money, is it? well to bad op. Good luck killing yourself

My guess is your self resentment is so great that it spills out onto other people. You look at a photo online of someone better looking than you and it triggers your own insecurities. Sorry faggot, I won the genetic lottery.

The reason you don't show off how rich you are is you have no money. You have no mansion... you have no hot tub.

Let's see some pics of you now.

It's over man he rekt you

>SON
kek'd
saving thread

holland?

Lazytown

demand moar roast

where's he run to?

inb4 on BBC
GUY ENDS UP KILLING HIMSELF AFTER ASKING TO GET "ROASTED" ON RANDOM IMAGE BOARD

Let's see some pics of you now. SAD! how much of an numale are you ?

fuck off cunt

Nah, I gotta say he's maybe a 6/10 and him waving money around really does show how completely insecure and devoid of personality he really is. Money will get you friends for a time, but they don't want you, they want the benefits of knowing you.

You asked for someone to roast you and now you're mad that someone actually hurt you.
It doesn't matter though because this is just an elaborate bait

Goddamn recessive ginger looking motherfucker trying to blend in. Looks like some shit in your fan and you were like "I like it this way." When you eventually choke to death on 2 dog dicks you're not even gonna go to hell cuz your ephemeral ass doesn't even have a soul like you're just here to fuck things up and then vanish with your high-pitched voice squeaking like a gagging bird. Ain't nobody gonna love you unless they like never leaving the house. Go get your diseased looking skin bleached cuz you got a thousand tiny assholes all over your body

Pure alpha. Like a mountain gorilla. Where are the pictures?

Krakow if yoy live in Poland you already lost

> OP as a child

Top zozzle, noice one user

Nobody can't roast you because you look like a perfectly healthy trap

Again with the money. This is starting to make me feel bad op. As if you literally have nothing in life, just your parents money. And if that wasn't enough you're also turning grey. I'd say that within 2 years you'll look at least 20 years older then you do now. Of course you can start dying your hair, well if you ever want to get that .1% chance of getting a girlfre.. uhh, gold digger.. well its better then nothing, right op?

>you have no hot tub

Dying

Lemme at the boi puss user

I bet you have a girlfriend... with a PENIS!
Ha roasted

I can't, i was raised to treat females with respect.

Don't care. I'll just use their money to get a face lift. You cunts already think I look like that lazy town clown. I've got a perfectly good gold digger already, she uses me for money I use her for pussy. In twenty years i'll be fucking 20 year olds and you'll be scraping the crust off of your wife's menopausal cunt.

LOL YOU HAVE NO HOT TUB XDDDFDFF

Did OP have to run and cry?

benefits of having money. I can travel to third world countries whenever I like.

I think it took him a moment for a comeback, he had to go look up what menopausal meant.

>being this cuck

>watch me get mad and insecure for something people said on the Internet so I start to flaunt my money to impress people on Sup Forums
I honestly can't deal with the remote thought of this not being bait

Seriously, faggot? I follow that guy on instagram and so do thousand of people. Dumbfuck.....

Yeah and you can be alone in all those places too. All those pics and not one shows you and another person engaged somehow with each other

You look like the cucked gay son of Bruce Campbell.

and then when op turns 30 he realizes he has literally accomplished nothing in life.. and kills himself
-the end-

as if a facelift would change anything about that.. thing.
I recommend a full face transplant

Who is taking the pictures of me if i'm alone? Never alone if you're in a tub.

Where's yours? Where's the tub?

>you and your mother in a hot tub and her taking pictures of you being half-naked isn't going to prove anything
Bye op

I know you want a roast but I can't help but tell you that you are incredibly cute

rate thread tomorrow

Who is he? I want to follow as well

don't bother user, op will only settle for good looking gold diggers

ITT: OP with multiple personality disorder

It's been fun, but he's run. I've won. I survived the roasting.

keep saying that to yourself op.

He was fucking with you.

Well. You look like you're an incredible power bottom. I, i'm sure many others as well, would top for you, any day.