Why does everyone in the hip hop community hate Donald Trump? Is it because he's white...

Why does everyone in the hip hop community hate Donald Trump? Is it because he's white? I'm really confused what did he do? This isn't bait mods pls no ban

Other urls found in this thread:

books.google.com/books?id=tygEAAAAMBAJ&lpg=PA106&dq=trump hip hop vibe&pg=PA104#v=twopage&q&f=true
youtube.com/watch?v=KL93YUWBObQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes, obviously it's because he is white. I don't know why else someone wouldn't like him. Good thread OP keep it up

he disavowed David Duke instead of personally groveling for all the bad things a tiny % of white people have done in the past

Donald Trump is a massive dumbass toddler. Even if you agree with his policies you are literally blinding yourself if you can't see that,

I said this wasn't bait get that sarcasm tf outta here

>You say Trump don't kiss ass like a puppet
'Cause he runs his campaign with his own cash for the fundin'
And that's what you wanted
A fuckin' loose cannon who's blunt with his hand on the button
Who doesn't have to answer to no one—great idea!

Imagine how all of the Trump-hating rappers felt when Kanye said he would've voted for Trump.

Like, after all of the leftist shilling that you have spent the last year doing, the most important person in hip hop decides to hop on the other side. How must that make you feel?

F U C K D R U M P F

they sent him to a mental hospital and he hasn't said shit about him since aside from the tower visit.
Explain

>A fuckin' loose cannon who's blunt with his hand on the button
>Who doesn't have to answer to no one—great idea!

So Eminem is pretending to be a safe, cautious person now

Lel

that's a nice hoodie

it looks soft

It makes me wanna send him to a mental hospital

leftists are fucking disgusting

Good post

>mfw Sup Forums is full damage control due to Trump's lack of efficiency

>why do black people dislike racists

1 2 3 4 5 I'm the Greatest Rapper Alive though

Kanye West doesn't think that way

and he's black

you're generalizing

your patron saint took a giant fucking shit on your world view and you're in denial

>browsing anything other than blue boards

child detected

nobody can ever tell me how he's racist tho

Reminder (c)Rap
Reminder Sup Forums & Sup Forums are blue

he's a white male...

Ironically they loved him until he ran for president. There's thousands of rap songs mentioning Trump. The most recent big top 10 hits were Mac Miller's Donald Trump (2012) or Rae Sremmurd Up Like Trump (2015). You can find old 100% unironic articles about Trump being a "hip hop icon" and hanging out with P. Diddy and Run-DMC. Some rappers like 50 Cent and Diddy have stated their support of Trump (or at least didn't condemn him) during the election. It's kind of funny to think about in retrospect.

Sup Forums & Sup Forums >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Sup Forums & Sup Forums

Shit screencapture
books.google.com/books?id=tygEAAAAMBAJ&lpg=PA106&dq=trump hip hop vibe&pg=PA104#v=twopage&q&f=true

You can read it here

yup. funny shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=KL93YUWBObQ