I lost the sweetest boy ever I knew years back when we were both 13 and 14 and man he grew up fucking cute! but I chose...

I lost the sweetest boy ever I knew years back when we were both 13 and 14 and man he grew up fucking cute! but I chose my shitty ass ex because Iv been with him for so long and he's still the same guy that hasn't changed a bit :(

that's cool, drake fuckin sucks

K

why the fuck would he change? wtf you stupid fucking cunt? Have some god damned common sense and make better decisions. GOD I HATE YOU

I couldn't post any pics other than gay ass drake lol it said iv been warned. anyways so here's what happened. me an my x of 6 years just broke up recently and we kinda break up a lot I'm not happy. but no one seems to keep interest in me. anyways yeah so the boy I knew hmu and we hit it off! never liked someone so quick. plus he grew up hot af! I'd sit on his face and choke on his cocktail. but I completell ignored him for like 3 days straight then told him I'm getting back with my ex. he even drove out to see me and I didn't even know cuz I wasn't on my phone and saw on snapchat that he was looking for me.... he drove 3 hours to see me too and made me some of his bakes because he owns his own bakery. and I'm over here like fuck wrong with me. advise on how to talk to him again without losing him again?

dude lucked out
hopefully he finds someone that isnt a vapid waste of oxygen

is it really that bad? should I just leave him alone? he legit blew me up when I was ignoring him seeing If I was okay. what was going on. he seemed to really care and he is a really good guy. has a successful business to so he isn't worried about to much just wish I didn't do that to him :( so no advise?

You're an indecisive wreck that is fine with a mediocore life.

If you wanna fuck him just do it faggot. Nike swoosh that dick jntil the cows cum home.

Then go ba k to your ex. Fuck your conscience and fuck their feelings. Just get yours so your not reminiscing on your death bed about missed opportunities.

Quit being a faggot and go suck that dick

I just wanted advise on how to win this guy back for fuck sakes mates. how do u think he's feeling rn? he hasn't bothered to hmu since I told him but he did say he'd always be there when I'm ready to talk but I feel like he hates me a lot now

Go fuck yourself, here's a (you)

>ex said he would change
Really faggot? That's where you fucked up. Ex's don't change.
>told him you were going back to your ex
You already made yourself look like a total cunt, so why would he want you back?

Post nudes, we can approve the ones that'll win him back for sure.

>he did say he'd always be there when I'm ready to talk

What are you even asking us for? He literally said for you to contact him when you wanted him, so just shoot him a meet-up text and quit being a mong, mong.

idk so there's no chance he'd wanna talk to me huh? kinda fucked here?

Tell him you're sorry and try to talk with him? Use some logic?

Congrats, you're a faggot and an emotional child. Enjoy your temporary happiness at the expense of deeper long term relationships

Stop making poor decisions, stupid.

Oh, but you won't.

If you decided to choose your ex over the other guy despite all he has done for you, I guess you are just going to stay as blind as the day you made that dumbass decision. The guy lucked out when you didnt take him.

>Asking for dating advice on Sup Forums

Sauce of this image, OP ?

me sir someone asked for a nude

I hate to do this but.

this the cute guy that you rejected

FUCK you bitch you never getting this good dick ever

the other ones dick was probably bigger