Why is this guy pissing me off so badly recently? Has his sense of humor gotten worse...

Why is this guy pissing me off so badly recently? Has his sense of humor gotten worse, is he unfairly critical of the Right without being critical of the Left, is he just getting old? What's wrong with him, or what's wrong with me?

He has to do what cbs tells him.

He has to be acceptably edgy while he rams the corporate agenda up your ass. He comes off as much less unique as he did when the premise of his show was play pretend

nothing is wrong with you, it's just that the right got even more retarded than the left lately and that took a toll on him.

When he played pretend, at least he agreed with some of what the Right was doing, he had to.

Now he's just... 'Wow, aren't the Righties all idiots? Hahaha, this was a joke. I'm funny.'

George Bush is the most evil man ever and must be stopped.
John McCain is the most evil man ever and must be stopped.
Mitt Romney is the most evil man ever and must be stopped.
Donald Trump is the most evil man ever and must be stopped.

Doing the same gag for close to twenty years will take a toll on you.

he is a hilarious millionaire that shits on drumpf daily
you are a poor loser neckbeard nobody
lesson learned

ah yes, I remember the McCain and Romney presidency fondly
idiot

He is brilliant and you are all idiots.

Thread over.

>ah yes, I remember the McCain and Romney presidency fondly
>idiot
MODS

Ah yes I remember the trump presidency as well.
Oh wait.
Idiot.

watch any of his interviews. There's at least 1 trump joke in there guaranteed. He's coming across as an incredible salty bitch

what does "nobody lesson learned" mean? Are you having a fucking stroke you brain dead faggot?

I demand you KYS. I FUCKING DEMAND IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It should be obvious that was a separate thought not connected to the second part of the post.

Oh, so that's why I don't understand his intelligent arguments: 'The Republicans are acting like cheerleaders! '2,4,6,8, make the poor self-medicate! Fuck you, poor people!''

Such an intelligent and balanced observation, brilliantly deconstructing the Republicans' arguments and philosophies.

I don't watch any of these assholes. Jon Stewart used to piss me off too.

Same with all these political musicians and actors. I don't give a fuck what they think.

so you are able to separate the first sentence from the second but not the second from the third?
please don't talk to me ever again you cretin

again you make no sense at all. Dude you are failing in this thread.

Do you even /?

You have failed again. Stop commenting you look like an asshole. Fucking pathetic.

It is our job to tenderly educate the newfags, and teach them that /thread is objectively better than Thread Over.

You're delusional. Just think about it, and decide for yourself if you would rather live in a fantasy, it's useful but go re-read this and tell me which one of us is wrong here.

I think I made it quite clear I dont want you responding to my posts
Please stop Im starting to get angry

Your wrong faggot.

But your emotions mean nothing. You are a proven liar.

Kids. Take a step back, breathe.

so many salty republitards hahahaah

It's called libtard, you unoriginal faggot cuck.
At least think of a new insult, fucking worthless.