My coworker looks like this. How to break her up with her boyfriend? Both of them work in the same company as me...

My coworker looks like this. How to break her up with her boyfriend? Both of them work in the same company as me. Girl is close friend of mine.I want to steal her.

you've already lost by asking Sup Forums

She also has to like you more than her boyfriend. Don't forget about that.

Fuck her boyfriend, then she'll have to fuck you to get even

He is fat jerk. I don't know what he sees in her. I was thinking about sending her anonymous letter with just the "You'r boyfriend is cheating..." note to her home address. Or sending her anonymous SMS. She doesn't know I know her address.

You're pathetic and creepy. Stop pawing after a taken woman and find someone else, you stalker-esque rapist.

Take a fucking shotgun and be a man.

Kill yourself for being a lonely, creepy fuck. Dude you're asking Sup Forums, Sup Forums to help you get a taken girl. You're pretty rapey, bro. It would he a real shame if she found out about this thread. How's the weather, champ?

Get your mind straight first.

If SHE would honestly be better off with you, then you are WINNING her, not stealing.

If you are just greedy and a bad friend, fuck off schmuck.

OP here:
I know he cheated on her at least 2 times. He is a dick and she it too innocent for him. Unfortunately I have no proof.

Show you got guts and pick her up in front of her boyfriend.
Beat the shit out of him if he interrupts.
She will see you as more manly than him and want you instead.

Drug and rape her

>I know he cheated
>Unfortunately I don't have proof

Choose one, creep.

But you KNOW or you heard it?

If you are Judge Dredd, you MUST be 100% sure.

The fact that I know he cheated is no proof on its own you moron.

that's why he said choose 1 you fucking moron jesus christ no wonder she's not your girlfriend

Choose 1 of what. What are 2 fucking choices you both are talking about. I might be retared. I never knew that I'm retarded that much.

Ask her to have a threesome then when she agrees suck the boyfriends dick

You either know he's cheating or you don't have proof you can't have both you fucking idiot. Without proof you can't "know" he's cheating"

Sound like she is better off with her bf then a feelsbadman like you, but if you want to steal her your going to need zip ties

Are you actually retarded?

Maybe he heard him brag about it?
How would he prove that?

Also op you sound like a pathetic cunt. Go suck on a gun.