ITT: Post the movie that you are a bigger fan of than anyone else on Sup Forums

ITT: Post the movie that you are a bigger fan of than anyone else on Sup Forums

I'm the biggest Rocketeer fan on this board.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R_Af4HVl1WI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pic motherfucking related

I love the comic more than the film, but both are great

Anyway pic related

>biggest Rocketeer fan
thats me motherfucker

no one likes this movie. i love it.

Claiming Room-fu

I don't know anyone who loves this movie more than I do.

the Hong Kong scene is one of my favorite things ever

god damn that bloom is sickening

youtube.com/watch?v=R_Af4HVl1WI

I was almost gonna post this but chose The Room instead. Guess I'll have to settle for #2.

Also this. I'm a pretty big fan of this movie right here.

it's A E S T H E T I C

I obviously didn't mean to respond to the same post twice. I didn't mean to respond to two things at all actually.

You are correct, in that you are the biggest faggot on this board. Impressive, most impressive.

I honestly, unapologetically believe this is the best action movie ever.

Fight me, niggas.

no one cares, fuckhead

I love and appreciate this movie more than anyone.

its barely watchable with my dick in my hand

D'ya like dags?

I fucking love this movie for reasons I dont fully understand.

Up yours nigger

Fuck you.

I unironically believe it is the the best movie about kids, about raising kids, about competitive activity in general. Just an absolutely flawless movie executed to perfection in every sense of the word. I tell everyone I know to watch it

No one watches this movie, I really think it's one of Bill Murray's best

everyone who has seen this agrees, really no need to be ironic about it, its just a really solid movie.

Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves is my answer. Bomb movie.

Also, Waterworld. both costner, lol

good movie

>tfw I thought this was Elijah Wood for 15 years

I had the script memorized as a kid

>mfw I made a Rocketeer cosplay for Otakon last year

I am hands down the biggest Drag Me to Hell fan on here.

could be worse, but then it could be better, did you have a luger?

I might actually be the only one on Sup Forums who's seen this masterpiece

No apologies either. Wrote a 20 page paper on this shit and how good its third act was for the film.

wow I forgot this existed

Man with the iron fists. ODB intro music is too dope.

Nope.

If you don't sing Martern Aller Arten every day in the shower, then you're not a bigger fan than me.

>could be worse

I'm not even that guy but that looks pretty damn spot on. Even the weld on the rocket looks like the movie. I'd love to see you do better.

Best action movie ever.
Surprisingly realistic.
Watched it 4 times already.

Burn after reading

I love this movie so much.

Based malkovich
Based Pitt
Based clooney
Based simmons

The whole cast was great. The whole plot was just one big dumb fiasco revolving around unimportant "shit". I cant see the hate, but its hard to find someone else who would enjiy this movie. I wouldnt make a girl watch it, thats for sure.

I'm a wielder so if I could be fucked I might, its not bad just wanted the fucking luger

No not for prime dunst you perverts. One of the funniest movies ever to me. Could watch daily and have

Gonna watch it again right now.

This my favorite. Literally my favorite. No other movie can come close to relating to me like this. There is no way you can convince me this is not my favorite. This movie could not possibly be anymore my favorite. It’s my favorite, and nobody can convince me otherwise. If anyone approached me on the topic of this not possibly being my favorite, then I immediately shut them down with overwhelming evidence that this movie is my favorite. This movie is my favorite, it is indisputable. Why anyone would try to argue that this movie is not my favorite is beyond me. If you held two pictures of my favorite and this movie side by side, you’d see no difference. I can safely look at this movie every day and say “Yup, that’s my favorite”. I can practically see this movie every time I look at myself in the mirror. I go outside and people stop me to comment how similar my favorite look and act to this movie. I chuckle softly as I’m assured everyday this movie is my favorite in every way. I can smile each time I get out of bed every morning knowing that I’ve found my favorite with this movie and I know my place in this world. It’s really quite funny how similar this movie is to my favorite, it’s almost like we’re identical twins. When I first saw this movie, I had an existential crisis. What if this movie was my real favorite and I was the fictional movie. What if this movie actual became aware of my favorite? Did this movie have the ability to become self favorite itself?

Today you could actually make a movie that lives up to the art deco style of the poster

I unironically love this film.

Everyone else, both critics and regular people, seems to think it's absolute garbage.

I legit think it's a 10/10 family comedy.

Maybe I'm just blind to what's wrong with it, but I seriously doubt there is anyone, possibly in the world, who loves it more than me.

There isn't a more comfy film. The feels, the fights, the music is all top notch

Nothing can top Big Adventure

Let's battle it out kid

Not a chance.
>youhve broken my camera!

my husband probably. he loves this movie.

what the fuck do you wield? Excalibur nigga? Damn.

I watched How to Train Your Dragon roughly 15 times one Summer.

literally one of my favorite movies of all times, tried to show it to my friends twice but both times they quit way too soon.

>wielder
>welder
god damn it meant welder mostly mig

I also wield Excalibur buts that's a whole different story

Favorite movie of all time. I'm going to go ahead and declare myself a Nightmare on Elm Street expert like a complete fedora clad stud.

New Nightmare is better

Nah that's me

I would swing on any of you to defend this

Sorry bro, this was my intro to Wookino and I love it to this day.

Actually, let's split the difference. You can have Hard Boiled if I can have The Killer and A Better Tomorrow.

Celine and Julie go Boating. l'm probably the only person on Sup Forums who has seen it.

Constantine.

No one on this board loves that flick like I do. It's one of my all time favorite comfy flicks. It may not be anything like the source material but it's fucking great.

>I love and appreciate this movie more than anyone.
Clearly you don't understand my appreciation for this movie.

every 90s kid loves this movie though!!!

The Princess Bride. Seen it like 50 times. Ever heard of Plato? Aristotle? Socrates? Morons!