What did she mean by this?

What did she mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

mic.com/articles/148208/dear-white-people-it-s-time-for-us-to-come-get-our-racist-relatives#.QqQtCjAxT
youtube.com/watch?v=JPb3ci8jVmE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

white american here, i need a job

white american here, i need to get laid

This birth needs to shut he fuck up

Fuck da police, kill whitey

white american here niggers need to stop killing people

Translation: "Please invite me to your Hollywood parties, I need work!"

>#notallmuslims when it comes to mudslimes killing people in clubs, cafes, etc;
>#allwhites when it comes to a few police officers out of millions killing a couple blacks

#SJWlogic

applies to me as well

I think she means that white politicians, intellectuals, and the media need to stop making excuses for the violent behavior of blacks, and just start telling them to stop being so fucking violent.

Does she still stick pebbles up her little sister's cooter?

they din do nuthin

>recepient of an HBO show at the age of 23 due to nepotism believes that an entire segment of the american populace must now change so she can feel better and more progressive

>she thinks she has the social and political clout to initiate a change in modern american society by using twitter

Are all SJWs suffering from psychosis? This delusions of grandeur is one of the hallmark symptoms of psychosis.

I need to change my sheets haha

what did you mean by this?

>Rich white female who lives in a 90% white gated community
>Telling others how to live

Isn't she a Hillary supporter?

>yfw sjws think everything is gonna change especially after niggers killed a bunch of cops

all the blacks are doing is making the rest of america hate them even more than they already do

Reminder that Lena Dunham outright raped her little sister, and was praised for sharing details about it

White american here, I'm 100% with her

what could possibly happen to make these liberals stop fearing black people?

What could possibly make them go "wow not cool"?

>Nigger shoots 10 policemen
>Liberals: "Listen here whitey.."
You can't make this shit up. Liberals are literally worse than niggers.

>%90
Lol

>white

She is Jewish.

family is murdered
>"wow not cool"
"am i only saying that because he's black?"

Why can't SJWs just kill themselves?

These people are horrifically embarrassing.

> 2.

What was point #1?

Oy vey.

9% East Asian, and 1% token black.

one is a race and the other is a religion.

me too

who is that and why does she think women have anything to say

Let a jew hear you say that and you're done for bro

Likely an ayytheist (reform) jew.

because it is too much to ask that niggers stop being niggers

yeah, i know.

raised catholic actually. you're giving them what they want by referring to them as a race.

I take it that doesn't include her, right?

Why are non-whites always absolved from the blame.

Why are white people always the scapegoat when it comes to literally anything.

I'm starting to side with Sup Forums honestly.

3. It's time for Lena Dunham to drink bleach.

its literally always jews

lmao. whites always get the benefit of the doubt. non-whites don't.

its so ingrained that non-whites and whites both do the same thing. its really not hard to understand.

>333

KEK WILLS IT

When a guy kills and hurt some cops saying he wanted to kill white people, liberals (thinking a lot of blacks might feel that way and it's inescapable) decide to double down and have an opinion that would please blacks - and they convince themselves they have the negro-pleasing opinion from their own thoughts and hearts

they're so non-racist it just happens to be in accordance to what the scary men demand

"jews" are white

true hebrews haven't been around for ages, and if they have, israel blew them off the fucking planet

It is time to change, white people.

mic.com/articles/148208/dear-white-people-it-s-time-for-us-to-come-get-our-racist-relatives#.QqQtCjAxT

I don't want equality.

when Roof killed those people, whites weren't going "fuck you blacks, more is coming, you deserved it" while blacks were being apologetic and telling them how much blacks love whites

this is some yessum master shit

>lmao. whites always get the benefit of the doubt. non-whites don't.

That is definitely not the case with the mainstream media.

They can just say something about power structures in order to deflect any accusations of double standards.

(((Lena Dunham)))

When will the SJW phase be over?

i like how no one ever says exactly HOW i am supposed to change

what exactly do you want me to do

ive never done anything to a black person

its almost like they are just jacking themselves off virtue signaling with no meaning

What's hilarious is that even some black rappers are calling out blm on their shit and are saying that black on black violence has killed more blacks this year than whites by a large margin.

Meanwhile we have a British lump of a child molester telling us we need to change after blowing up a black guy with a robot after he shot nine police officers.

I miss when cultured black people would encourage blacks to change themselves instead of blaming whitey.

When there are examples being made

SJWs are literally weak whites fearing blacks and creating post-facto rationalizations

dunham would change but she's too busy being rich and famous

when Trump wins

>one Jewish parent, one Protestant parent

An idiot equal and opposite you could just say "She's not Jewish, she's white." Failure to do these simple thought experiments is one of the biggest red flags for Sup Forums tier IQ.

Because we can take it. We're silent guardians, watchful protectors. White knights.

Is that a police sketch of Ayn Rand?

Isn't Trump pro jews.

How is he going to change anything.

every candidate has to saw they're pro jews

Hey black people

I'm sorry that white cops kill 10 or so of you every year with no justification

now can you apologize for raping thousands of our women every year? No? OK sorry to be a bother.

>not being a complete cuck is a Sup Forums exclusive thing
Is that how it is, now?

Except for the fact that she was raised Jewish and identifies as Jewish.

they want whites to give them shit

what and how much you can't define - it's contextual and convenient.

But you can't pre-establish and define it. That would imply a possibility of an end, and the point is to forever be able to claim injustice and reparations.

She is half Jewish though so you're wrong

That would be an argument if you didn't regularly call people raised as Christians Jewish because they had a Jewish grandparent.

>Sup Forums inbreds actually believe they can selectively apply logic

Kill yourself with a rake.

right, so if someone is Jewish/white, it's just as valid to say they're not Jewish but white as it is to say they're not white but Jewish.

>it's white people's fault that niggers killed white cops

What is wrong with these people?

>they want whites to give them shit
at this point it's not even about that. It's just social discipline and forcing whites to defer to the dog on the elite's leash.

i mean look at this shit

>you didn't regularly call people raised as Christians Jewish because they had a Jewish grandparent.

It's actually Jewish law that does this. Look it up. As long as your maternal side of your family is Jewish in origin you are 100% Jewish under Jewish law. Israel also uses this law to determine if you are a full Jew.

She's Jewish. And a child molester. And fat.

No, the one drop rule is in effect.
That's like trying to say Obama or George Zimmerman are white dumb leftist

But I call Christians Jewish puppets, which they are. Christianity is just Judaism for goys. It's just a way to control the non Jews, they don't need you to follow their religion because your not the chosen people, but they do need to to conform.

Alright you're just trolling. I'm not even Sup Forums but am pointing out something that is factual. She also looks Jewish, which is what most people use as barometer to gauge someone's ethnicity. Is there something wrong with that?

Today I learned that only 3 million Jews died in the Holocaust, and the other 3 million weren't real Jews, but Poles.

Thanks Sup Forums.

Oj Kurwa! Never forget the 3 million ethnic Poles and the 3 million Poles of mixed Polish and Jewish descent (that's 6 million total, kurwa)!

Never again!

Also, fake jews, stop appropriating the death of Poles from now on!

>the one drop rule

The one drop rule that says a single drop of white blood makes someone white?

>It's actually Jewish law that does this.

So you follow Jewish law?

>she looks Jewish

No she doesn't, she looks like every other obese brown haired woman in America. Take your psych pills you lunatic neckbeard.

It'd be paranoid to say this is some manufactured narrative but it just reeks of it.

Here's some instructions
youtube.com/watch?v=JPb3ci8jVmE

>Bill Maher is Jewish even though he was raised Catholic
>Lena Dunham is Jewish because she was raised Jewish

Sup Forums in a nutshell

You're being ridiculous. She's half Jewish so she's going to look Jewish, which she does. I doubt wholeheartedly she would disagree with that. She'd probably wonder why as well you're so adamant about denying this.

i can't even think of any dystopian fiction or fantasy setting where a "oppressed-therefore-privileged" appointed race disciplines the majority of a population while everyone ignores they're on a leash

Imagine being a cop and seeing this shit after nine of your brothers were gunned down.

What a fucking disgrace.

Except both have Jewish parents and look Jewish.

But I just got changed. I don't feel like throwing more clothes in the wash

Point out specifically which physical characteristics she has that "look Jewish," then support your claim with peer-reviewed studies.

>denying

I'm not denying anything you mouth breather. I'm pointing out the fallacious hilarity of how Sup Forums tards think they can say someone who is half "x" half "y" is either "x" or "y" based on which furthers their agenda.

>Sup Forums in a nutshell

Why are you blaming Sup Forums? Blame Jews themselves that identify as a distinct genetically different people. Israel does DNA test to determine if you are Jewish before getting citizenship for example and has millions of self proclaimed atheist Jews as citizens. Sup Forums has literally nothing to do with this

>look Jewish.
How do you look Jewish?

The phrase "looks Jewish" has very meager scientific validity, if any at all. The way you're using it, it depends entirely on the observer. For example, if someone was half asian half european, a european would say they look asian, while an asian would say they look european. It's pretty fascinating that you think you can win an argument by saying people look Jewish. It's genuinely fascinating how unintelligent everyone on Sup Forums is, you're like a different fucking species. You're totally incapable of even the most elementary reasoning.

>The job of white Americans now is to change.
not her, though.
other white americans
:^)

I am seriously flabbergasted at the future we're heading towards as a society.

not him but jesus relax, man. Most people nowadays that says shit like "he looks jewish/ i look jewy" are jews on tv

jon stewart used to joke about it like it was some obvious noticeable thing while i had no idea

DER EWIGE JUDEN
do the jews have limits
when they are going to stop

What Jews do or say doesn't mean anything as far as objective reality goes. It's always amusingly reflective of Sup Forums intelligence when you hear them citing Jewish matrilineality laws as arguments, as though that means anything at all. Israel establishing some arbitrary DNA marker for what qualifies as Jewish is just an opinion. Someone else could just as easily make a rule that contradicts it entirely, and then Sup Forums tard heads would explode like a robot dividing by zero.

You Sup Forums tards are really fucking dumb. It's honestly stunning. You have absolutely no connection with reality.

So you're saying laws established by a Jewish state mean nothing, and it's all just an opinion?

It's not exactly an opinion to them.