Can we have a feels thread?

Can we have a feels thread?
My girlfriend died in the hospital earlier from a car crash she was involved in yesterday.

Sorry to hear that Sup Forumsro

Sorry to hear that Sup Forumsro

Get better

That's no funny. What kind of joke is that faggog

you need to have more emotional words in your feels story or else it doesn't hit as hard. describe the happy times you had with her. how you're nothing without her. how you'll probably kill yourself now that you have no one to care about. just a thought.

If not troll. Im sorry for you.

Faggot

Pics or it didn't happen

Was she hot?

post the nudes

Hell yeah. She was the bomb in her 20 to 40s

fiuck... sorry bro

>greentext?
Also tits pls

Greentext what?

Fuck i thought you were talking about hillary

i feel ya Sup Forumsro,
time will do it's thing.

fucking bitches, always ruining your car
AMIRIGHT!?
lol

Can you tell us more aabout the crash?
Also, sorry for you.

Dibs on her stereo

damn dude
sorry

my feels thread died,
bumping this one for the sake of feels.

Is that her?

There's the piss bottles thing again!

I'm not an oldfag but I've been here since 2012 and I've seen post after post alluding to bottles full of piss. I never asked what the inside joke was, didn't really care. But seeing this loser fuck lying under his desk next to an ashtray looking like he should be deepthroating the business end of a .210 next to bottles full of what clearly isnt poorly stored kool-aid it dawned on me...

Are some of you autistic fucking ass hats so much of a pack of sit-down-go-tinkle faggots that you don't leave your room and walk 20 feet down the hall to piss, and do it in bottles instead?? Is the piss in bottles thing a literal thing??

She ran into that car head on to get away from you once and for all
Your family envies her

I knew a friend that would do WoW raids that last longer than I'd expect. He'd have a 2 liter bottle with the top cut off for easy access, but he didn't have six piss bottles everywhere.

what the fug happend to feels threads

I assume both of you were asking the same thing but here goes, also I suck at greentext sorry

For everyone who's to lazy to read
We got t-boned and she got severely injured and died

>Me and gf stayed at her parents for Christmas and New year's
>yesterday we were on our way home and it was pretty late
>I was driving and was getting really tired
>"I can tell you're tired of you want I can drive so you can take a nap for a bit"
>pull over and switch drivers
>I fall asleep almost instantly
>when I wake up my head hurts like a bitch and I smell smoke
>turn to see my girlfriend unconscious with with the door pressed right up against her
>eventually get her and myself out of the car
>I get her semi conscious and talk to her and hold her until the ambulance arrived
>they take is to the hospital and I stay with her despite the doctors repeatedly trying to get me out of the room
>she had her skull fractured and several bones broken and her lung was punctured
>They out her on all sorts of machines and started pumping her full of all sorts of stuff to keep her alive
>eventually the puncture in her lungs is too bad and her lungs fill up with blood and she dies
>I just sat down in shock, couldn't even cry
>after about 2 hours I went home and here I am now drinking to hopefully forget everything

No someone just posted a pic of some random girl

thats though bro,
thanks for sharing

Bumping