I was cucked hard by this bitch...

I was cucked hard by this bitch, she found out I crossdress sometimes and she was cheating on me with all kinds of guys and didnt give a fuck about hiding it. Eventually she got bored and left me, she said it was just the thrill of me being so humiliated when she was getting fucked by another dude that kept her with me. Mfw I still jerk off to her pics and obsess over her after almost 2 years. Pic is her. Anyone recognize her?

Posting her ass in the kind of thong she typically wears

moar?

Moar.

So much.

Kinda your fault for crossdressing, sissy bitch. You invited it

Does she make you guys hard? This is humiliating willingly showing her to other men to get off.

Good for you! I love girls like this. Mine loves bigger dick

yes we need some moar

Really? She did tell me that she immediately thought i was a complete faggot, literally gay.

Give her name

Does she look like white trash? She was self conscious about that and had a complex over it since she lived on a farm in a trailer for years as a girl.

any moar bikini?

This is humiliating watching you spread your thinly veiled cuck fantasy

Chelsea Campbell...

From?

Im sorry no, the only other bikini one

To be fair, you kind of are.

Great Falls, MT

any tits?

Just dump them without the cuck act OP

At first I threw everything I had away convinced she was wrong and everything, but now 2 years later ive bought more things and still crossdress and havent dated anyone since. Usually my legs are shaved so difficult to get a gf.

I'd wreck that trashy slut asshole of hers.

stop dressing like a girl that will fix this issue

Any pussy shots?

Pierced nips

wow very hot moar of these pics? full body nudes?

Fuck, yes, here how trashy does this look? I actually thought I 'owned' this, that i was the only one seeing this.

Facebook?

No more like those just this tease

Doesnt have one, I dont know any of her social media, I know she closed her fb when we were together but recently she closed her sc and ig. Shes just about to turn 31 actually so she kind of hates social media. Shes more redneck

Trashy as hell. She definitely looks like white trash. Needs a humiliating episode of cocks in all her holes to bring her down a notch. Uppity bitch.

Hehe does it look that way from her attitude? Yeah she drunkenly (she was almost an alcoholic) told me during sex one night that she was pretty much gang fucked at a party in HS then she came out with it that she'd had a train run on her.

I know her. She goes to my school.

She did some crazy shit to me, one time I fucked her right after she'd been with this nig who was fucking and cumming in her all night. She came over at like 5am wasted and wanted my cock and I fucked her. Later found out she'd spent all night being filled by the nig. And she'd insisted I fuck her without a condom only

No way... what school is that?

Deserved it for sure. I hope they fucked her asshole and stretched it out, too. I love bitches like this, they're extra fun to use and humiliate.

How'd her asshole taste?

Yeah I think she totally accepted it and embraced being an evil, cock sucking bitch and and being on bc so she can take every willing man she knows load into her eggs with no problems. Shes only happy when she can feel a man unloading his cum in her uterus.

Very strong, some mornings I would insist and it was pretty damn gnarly, but it was never dirty, and always just a very intense, sweaty butthole smell from her skin.

Sounds delicious

What a dirty whore. Love that pic. More like that. In a perfect world, you and I would get a couple friends and force a train on that asshole of hers, till she cried, apologized for humiliating you and accepted her place as a worthless whore.

daaaamn she deserved a train... I think they treated her pretty rough, most likely raped her ass

call her a bitch on Facebook and move on nigga damn

Thats sounds so fucking perfect...ever since all this Ive wanted to see this bitches leggings ripped off and dicked down hard up the ass by like 5 of my friends

I used to let myself into her place for months after she left me to sniff her butthole off her worn thongs. Id go over there when she was out for the night and go to town on the filthy thong shed worn at work that day, the reeked of ass