It is beyond any doubt this is the greatest, most famous achievement of the Turkish race

It is beyond any doubt this is the greatest, most famous achievement of the Turkish race.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RYTRsEtqKps
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It looks like shit and plays like shit. Turks fail once again.

What in Ragnar’s name did you just fucking say about me, you little Leaf? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Sargoth Axe Throwing Academy. I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Swadian land and I have over 300 confirmed rapes. I am trained in pillaging and I am the top axe thrower in the king’s shieldwall. You are nothing to me but just another peasant. I will murder you with savagery the likes of which has never been seen before on Calradia, mark my fucking runes. You think you can get away with saying shit like that to me over the internet? Think again, Leaf. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Huscarls across Calradia and your fiefs are being scouted right now so you’d better prepare for the storm, peasant. The storm that wipes out your pathetic little thing your call your kingdom. You’re fucking dead, maple slurper. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over 700 hundred ways and that’s just with my beard. Not only am I extensively trained in facial combat, but I have access to the entire Nord armory and I will use it to it’s full extent to wipe your miserable arse off of Calradia, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you. Maybe you would have held your fucking tongue, but you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot! I will shit throwing weapons all over you and you will drown in them. You are fucking dead, kiddo. I will drink from your skull!

Turkish delight.

So turk have mountain blade finns have spurdo and what do the hungarians have?

maybe, if it didnt take them 10 fucking years to upgrade the graphics and create minor additions for the sequel

>plays like shit
nice bait bro

Is that Floris?

That or dönner kebab.

When the fucking hell is Bannerlord coming out?

What the butter did you just say about me, you little bandit? I’ll have you know I am the best swordsman in Calradia, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Swadian caravans, and I have over 300 crossbow headshot kills.
I am trained in steppe warfare and I’m the top archer in the entire Vaegir army. You are nothing to me but just another raider. I will wipe you out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on the battlefield, mark my words. You think you can get away with saying that to me?
Think again, farmer. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of ladies across Calradia and your location is being asked right now so you better prepare for the storm, recruit. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your fief. You’re really dead, bandit.
I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my club. Not only am I extensively trained in meele combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of arms dealer of Veluca and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable face off the battlefield, you little beggar.
If only you could have known what Nordic retribution your little “clever” insult was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your stupid tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you Harlaus. I will shoot arrows all over your horse and it will fall on you. You’re about to become my prisoner, you pathetic swadian.

LET US INVADE SYRIA OR IT WON'T

in history class we learned that based Turks created vaccinations

>tfw no vaccination against k*Rds yet

edorgan killed the devs in that coup attempt

gülen's teachings are actually all about gaming

>having casualty text on

fucking why, just press backspace if you want to see whos dead

As long as they continue to put off making Bannerlord, than yes.

Lazy Turks

When the fuck are they going to release butterlord?

never ever

Fuck you and your shitty fake country.

kekest of kek

Fuck off you tea drinking faggots. We left your shithole for a reason.

I'd let you invade greece if bannerlord is as good as warband.

LESS TALKING

>w-w-what?? it doesnt play like a lightly interactive movie with absolutely no challenge or skill??? wtf i hate this game

but yeah nah bannerlord will be what is should have been to begin with

who even turns the text off. it helps you get a feel for the tide of the battle and tell when an individual dies.

It's Autism simulator. Play real games, like Assassin's creed okay.

2017 November.

It clutters the screen with massive coloured text.

You can see dead/wounded/alive on the backspace screen anyway.

nice bait

had a campaign on propesy of pendor where my army ended up being like 250-ish super elite heavy cavalry and nothing else

would annihilate forces like 3-5x my size and barely lose anyone

Underrated

it is a great game, I hope Bannerlord can get released before the Turks completely fall to whatever doom is creeping up on their country

did you know there is a value you can modify that reduces the size of the text?

rate my build

what are the names of the mods they're using? does anybody know?

>mark my fucking runes.
Kek.

Needs some odin references

char too high

yes but not individual instances of it and it's easier to get a feel for a particular section of the battle with seeing a blob of colour, rather than pressing a key and disabling yourself. I use both. Say you're engaging in a specific part of a battle and there are a lot of troops fielded. The colour allows you to quickly figure out if you're doing better in that part of a battle and adjust accordingly if you're not. backspace screen isn't as detailed and too slow.

>Assassin's creed
haha, that game in which the parkour consists of holding a a button down and pushing a stick forward, with it automatically doing everything? Who's combat consists of pressing the counterattack button a few times?

youtube.com/watch?v=RYTRsEtqKps

you ain't the boss of me

>no working Viking conquest keys
Foiled again

this is pure gold

This
I had my first kebab at 22 just a few weeks ago and now I'm infatuated with it.

"goza" means "cum" (imperative) in portuguese

Annoys me that no matter how tooled up you are you can still get one shot by a fixing hussar

I love you Poland be my trap :3