How do you take creepshots without getting a boner? (serious Q) - Also, creep bread

How do you take creepshots without getting a boner? (serious Q) - Also, creep bread.

Other urls found in this thread:

twixar.me/MLC
mega.nz/#F!Elxi3CDZ!9R3fxLQ8RhEAW187NyQJYg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't stare at the goods. Think about the possibility of getting caught, the embarrassment.

>Think about the possibility of getting caught, the embarrassment
Don't. You have to act natural and casual

That's a fucking art teacher if I ever saw one. Always with the casual attire.

realize that no one is looking at you and doesn't care

instead of being a creep and taking a picture. You faggots could actually try and talk to them instead. Don't let rejection spook you out of a fucking.

fapping to creepshot

sister

How do you take them without being caught? Seems like when you bring the phone up to your eye, it's pretty apparent what you are doing. Or do you not look at your phone and hope it turns out

i have an app called secretcam, it shows the iphone home-screen, and i take vids from my waist casually, and screenshot the best parts of the footage

Holy shit, is there more?

Got anymore? Shes got a nice ass.

more?

Fuck off normal faggot.

I wish, this is the only one that wasn't blurry since my mother was home and I had to run by the window so that I wouldn't be caught. Couldn't loiter. And she's almost never home otherwise, since she's always with her boyfriend. Only started creepshotting her a few months ago so I have nothing else

That is some world class cameltoe right there!!!

this is a joke right?

Get on my level faggots!!!!

No!!! Are you fucking homo?!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you unable to be near an ass without poping a boner? There is probably some other issue there. Unless you are like 15 and just pop boners left and right.

Take creepshots of men and exchange them to a gay guy taking creepshots of women

I don't think you understand what cameltoe means

>not even a hint f cameltoe
>thinks it's world class cameltoe
>endless summer

wtf user? You have some mental problems

I want to start taking creepshots but when I see a girl to take a picture of either I didn't bring my phone or I get scared.
I want to take pictures of little girls in shopping carts. One time I was at Sam's and there was this girl ssleep in a shopping cart and her dress was up exposing her panties. It was so hot I wish I took a picture.

r u fucking blind as well as dumb?

Both

I stop being 14

here is some more cameltoe

Neighbor
Really nice tits on her

this looks like the cover of speedin bullet 2 heaven

More.

How did u get that without getting caught

Any moar?

great out of focus pic faggot!!!!

twixar.me/MLC

post more now fag

That old flat thing.. hell naw

Having ED

oc in front of me at NYFries

more tits!!

It was from a distance asshole.

Did anyone save the babysitter in the shower post from the other day???

anymore of user's sister's big tits?

Don't look at phone, use svr for Android

Forgot linkorino
mega.nz/#F!Elxi3CDZ!9R3fxLQ8RhEAW187NyQJYg

You have a shitty camera or phone and Parkinson's disease.
Seek professional help!

Oh oops, didn't read the question completely. I usually end up getting chubs. Lucking i wear boxer briefs so they restrict my dick from trying to escape my pants.

How do you get near women without getting a boner? (serious Q)

fuck off with the kid creeps

Fuck this guy. Keep going

MOAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fuck this guy and his dubs

I was already done you fucking nigger. Can do what i want though, this is le Sup Forums hacker site.

who is that user?

Just some kid i ran across.