youtube.com/watch?v=rwLAKFX36q8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I know it's you, do a video on Fishmans

It's not me . The downside to him is he's a redditor

I've known about him for less than 24 hours and I already prefer him to melon

REVIEW THE WEIRD FRONIITER

I like him, he's cute

>doesn't rate art

Already miles ahead of Fantano, Scaruffi, and p4k.

I'll find his Reddit name and you can go harass him there

He sure does love posting about himself here, so yes.

He's better than Fantano. He actually has a great taste in music.

youtube.com/watch?v=rwLAKFX36q8

I just hope he doesn't end in memeland

delete this before you get b& and v&

>tfw not weird enough for 4chen.

>he actually deleted it

you can get banned for just saying the name, i'm not sure it was him who deleted it

Nah, if anything he'll lose a following here due to him being outed as having "leftest ideals" or some shit. He already did a little rant in his "5 albums to get you into Krautrock" video about how the term Krautrock isn't exactly PC.

OhHellFire>>>>>>>>>>>>Fantano>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>whoever this faggot is

I don't even want to know the name, just why you can get banned for saying whatever it is he said.

damn i don't know wbat yoy gyuas are talking about

accurate

He's nice I just wish I didn't have to see his face, idk why but it pisses me off. More so than Fantano's face.

>praises Yeezus
>can't understand TLOP
I'm ambivalent towards this guy though because at the very least he admits perhaps it just hasn't clicked with him yet. I give him and the industry at large another year before they cave in and admit its genius, once all of the bullshit leading up to its release is decontextualized.

Regardless though I have subscribed to him because for the most part he seems to know what he's talking about. I also love how he touches upon topics others don't. But the dude really needs to lift lol

he referenced a certain album which is like buyer's market but illegal, discussing illegal content is banned under rule 1

nah, I'm p sure he deleted it. I've only seen posts get deleted if they link to it or the thread where people found it

Pizza sound colllage a la Sotos

>buyer's market but illegal

This tbf.

My fault for mentioning the album , I started the fear mongering around that thing , but I I'm starting to wonder if it's real now .

It's real
Some guy dared to upload it to YT
I reported it and baneposted his video before it got deleted

Scorpion (noun) - 1. a terrestrial arachnid with lobsterlike pincers and a poisonous sting at the end of its jointed tail, which it can hold curved over the back. Most kinds live in tropical and subtropical areas.
2. used in names of other arachnids and insects resembling a scorpion, e.g., false (pseudo) scorpion

desu its a pretty good name for an album, shame it was wasted

>good looking
>also looks like a complete normie
>talks reasonably well with a slightly posh accent
>Seems to have a nice apartment and good camera set up
>does the fucking adjective album review thing
fuck this cunt he doesn't get a fucking pass for looking half decent and talking about music past the "its got noice hook m8"

He probably can't even enjoy the music on more than just a superficial level because he's probably never known real sadness or any isolation in his life or even monetary trouble
Why would I let some cunt who just walks through life on the strength of his good looks and money tell me a fucking thing about music?
And he's just going to sit there absorbing subscribers and ad revenue while listing every Nick Cave album????

He makes me fucking angry because all he has to do is sit there and talk about music in the most basic way and people just sit there with him and learn nothing
Please Sup Forums for the love of god stop letting people like this waste your time

his opinions are really boring. his manner of speech is very boring. his personality isn't interesting at all.
his content is literally just glorifying the most basic Sup Forumscore
good production value and a smooth, sharp aesthetic, but who cares when there's nothing substantive beneath it all

I know it's real but whenever i found out about it , I started saying it gets you banned and put on a list . I'm not sure anymore. That and that Ann frank album .

I know this post is bait but he's pretty average-looking, 7/10 at best. He's alt-normie at best.

>that Ann frank album
which one?

It's called homosexual cookies
It's the band's name that's the problem
Like you need some balls to have that name it's on YouTube

I am serious and he's attractive enough that he thought he could sit in front of a camera and get instant likes from doing nothing.

And it works??
I want to know why people listen to him. Are people that desperate for something to stop them from being bored or are people that clueless about music??

>"leftest ideals"
that's a pro in my book

literally whomst

I mean tbf being associated with the 4chins isn't necessarily a good thing

So, does he only do one video a month reviewing albums that came out that particular month? I don't get it.

No, he's the guy who keeps fucking popping up in my recs.

He will soon be on ton's level. He has the potential and knowledge.

w-what?

he's too normal/good-looking

This.

He also seems unbelievably boring. I can watch Fantano talk shit about an album I don't even give a fuck about because he's actually entertaining.

This dude is just sooooo fucking boring.

Nothing happened move along

>Implying the "industry" wasn't already sucking it's dick before they even heard it

TLOP was trash, and the saddest part is Kanye needed about 700 people to help him make that garbage.

He needed 700 people to help with Yeezus as well. And MBDTF. Excuse me, did you just get into Kanye or do you just prefer the old Ye?

Old all the way but some of his new stuff is okay

Longtime fan

His niche seems to be "music buffs" who are too pretentious for Fantano but not pretentious enough for 12 page dissertations on music.

Music buffs? More like music grandpas.

My point being that the criticisms for Yeezus and TLOP are pretty much interchangeable, so I'm glad to see you're not one of those people who just blindly praise the fuck out of Yeezus.

I like him already!

>Yeezus and TLOP are pretty much interchangeable
No.

I knew this guy when he posted in here his Nick Cave's guide. I've been enjoying his videos since, if you are reading this, you're cool and I like your channel.

>Doesn't try to push his shitty "meme reviews"
>Doesn't try to push his shitty "comedy"
>Doesn't have a shitty "comedic relief" character

He's miles ahead of Fantano, and has been since the beginning.

>why can't all music youtubers be bland and uninteresting?

>Implying that fanytano is interesting

He says the same exact thing each review. At least Deep Cuts has a way with his words that doesn't make a 10 minute video seem like a 20 minute one.

I know, I can't believe a YouTuber doesn't employ constant jump cuts, maymays, and other standard gimmicks to appeal to ADD-riddled 13 year olds. What a square.

>At least Deep Cuts has a way with his words that doesn't make a 10 minute video seem like a 20 minute one.
Except he does, he has the personality of a white wall. Wikipedia articles on the bands he talks about have more personality than him.

It's okay, Fant, I don't think he'll take many subs away from you.

Nice non-sequitur, I haven't even watched any of his videos due to all the stigma from here, but I can't see him being any more boring than Deepy is

I miss Sup Forumscore fantano

REMEMBER WHEN HE GAVE DEATHGRIPS A 10/10?

back when Sup Forums was filled with non-self identified wanna-be hipsters who listened to shit like animal collective and "Muh feels" music.

I miss those days. I can't have them back.