Why are american "sports" so gay and faggy?

Why are american "sports" so gay and faggy?

Rugby > Handegg

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vem_vet_mest?
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hockey isn't gay, MMA isn't gay, boxing isn't gay, you're mom isn't gay.

Hockey isnt murican, mma's origins arent murican, boxing is most definitely not murican

You mean Unitedstatetian sports? America is a whole continent mate

>you're mom isn't gay
>you are mom is not gay
right

>mma isn't gay

Yeah. Okay.

can't think of any american sport besides american football and beer pong

you replied to the wrong post. u stoopid

these are all sports in American culture

car racing

except for hockey, those are all sports in pretty much every western culture, idiot

OP is a faggot

why does your image say "football" over a handegg/gridiron player? wrong sport, retard

driving cars in circles for hours is pretty entertaining i guess

If rugby players engaged in the same physical collisions that NFL players did, then they would be wearing more pads. Rugby is more about speed than it is power. NFL is the opposite. I have respect for both sports, but you can't really compare them because they are quite different.

btw, those 280-300 pound guys in the NFL are not just incredibly strong, but they also have speed in short bursts. Rugby players are more "fit" because of all the running and constant action. Football is in short bursts, so you get the huge bodies and muscular men.

Then again, I'm explaining all of this, and you'll not believe a word of it. Oh well! Have a nice day.

>football
>football

>fucking football

look like american cant speak english

Football players are most definitely not huge and muscular or weight 280-300 pounds. Wrong sport, matey?

Fuck off you stupid fucking britfag

>MMA isn't gay
>you're mom isn't gay

Get educated, you fat, slow murican

i disagree, a quick search returns results of many players over 300 pounds. and comparing those defensive players in american football to the front rowers or forwards in union or league they do appear way heavier.

put into action though my money would be on rugby player to topple an nfl player 1v1 as i think theyre more well rounded

Im not talking about rugby or gridiron or union or league players, i said Football players! As in Association football

newzealandfag here. used to play rugby when i was a kid, and a little through high school. really enjoyed the sport and took it seriously and everything but getting brought down by a cutie and then being piled on was a rush like no other. often I fantasized of being raped by my team of chads. take from this what you will.

Why is the rest of the world so obsessed with us then?

typical murican thinking the world is obsessed with them haha go for a jog, you fat inbred

The number of threads about Americans daily would agree with me.

Rugby is a fucking BULLSHIT sport.
I live in the town where it was invented.
Had to play that shit growing up and I hated it.

You hated it because you were a fat kid and were never picked to play

Win a war you fucking Muslim sympathizing buck teeth redcoats

That's because you muricans get triggered easily. Its always more fun to bully the retarded kids

Go play some real football, you cockmunching inbred

but said NFL... not football

>"Football is in short bursts, so you get the huge bodies and muscular men."

u stoopid

It's like everyone commenting on the retarded kid who claps and screams during class for no reason, he's not important, just hard to ignore.

All contact sports are a little gay, but American football is totally retarded.

We're not. No one gives a shit a out burgerland.

>play for 3 seconds, stop game
>play for another 5 seconds, stop game.
>commercial break
>repeat for 6 hours

fucking stupid game

And the worst is that people watch, and what is even worse is that people PAY TO WATCH.
God, what's wrong with this nation...

Here you go, Mr. Grouchypants.

Yeah, including America, making them an American sport. Are you fucking dense?

How are those Sharia zones going for you? I'd carry a knife for protection if I were you; oh, right, you aren't allowed. At least you have aren't ruled by some sort of archaic system of government, right? And then there's that stunning British weather, which you can enjoy with your significant other who definitely isn't related to you in some way, since you've been allowing all those peace loving refugees into your country.

So, using yous dumb murican logic, if a sport is also played in murica, it automatically becomes an american sport??

Are you really that fucking stupid mate?

Of course you are, you are a murican

And yet one in five threads bashing Americans are how we're the bullies, fascinating. I can also guarantee you that the only "Americans" that are getting triggered in these threads definitely aren't from other countries.

1.You are incredibly ignorant if you think the monarchy actually governs. Read a book for once.
2.I'll have 100 of those peace loving refugges than 1 loud, fat, gun-loving hillbilly murican.

3. What's wrong with the weather, can't handle a little rain, sunshine? Does rain make you sad? boo hoo :(

why is it that only muricans come to Sup Forums to act like crybabies? wah wah, grow up faggot

I'll try to break this down so you can understand it. There are lots of cars made in the world; if they're made in America, they're American cars, if they're made in Japanese cars. In the same way, if baseball is played in America and Japan, it is both an American and a Japanese sport. Anything you try to say to repudiate this fact is going to make you look like even more of an idiot.

ball is a footlong

you might want to get that ball checked by a doctor, i don't think that's normal

Uh huh.

As a Eurofag, go fuck yourself. Cuckfaggots like you are the reason we have countries like Sweden.

You really are clueless, arent you?

pretty bad picture
one is obviously an underfunded high school team (two different helmets) which any kid could get on.
the other is a player on the best pro national team.

1. If the monarchy actually doesn't do anything and is like an appendix, why do you still have it?
2. I honestly don't really know what to say to this; I assumed the existence of Sharia Zones and the increase in terrorist attacks since accepting refugees would prove to someone as thick as you that they're a bad idea
3. I actually love the rain, but not so much that it happens a third of the year and accounts to higher clinical depression rates than most other "first" world countries.

you would suck 10 dicks to have the chance to live in sweden, faggot

Nahh I was skinny as fuck and was really fucking fast so I'd always get picked but hated getting tackled because everyone else was twice my size.

I'm not sure how making a statement is acting like a crybaby. You obviously are just trying to say whatever you can think of to get a rise out of me

I believe

Excellent response, there's that British candor I've read about.

isnt that from a satire show?

1.Culture and tradition, things your country has none of. And your democracy obviously doesnt work but you still have it.
2.Coming from the gun-loving, mass-shooting american.
3.If you get depressed by rain, rain is the smallest of your problems.

At point point do you realize that maybe it's not the rest of the world; maybe you're the problem? Your self delusion is impressive, and I can only hope one day the full weight of reality crushes in on you.

No
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vem_vet_mest?

In fact Canadian Football is older than American football.....nice try though.

Don't speak. I know just what you're saying, so please stop explaining. Don't tell me cause it hurts.

Canada is in America go back to school.

jeopardy is a real show but there are satires of it
so your link isnt really evidence either way

you can just see how gay that guy in the blue is by how he holds his arm

I said murican, not American. Are your parents brother and sister?

citation needed

well, he is from argentina, so he probably is gay

fuck off you USA cocksuckinghomo.
The USA is in north America with Canada....but We are not your cucks ....during the war of 1812....we marched down to washington and burn your fucking White House to the ground, so suck my fat Canadian dick!!!!!

Bitch please. You should've used soccer as an example. This is why you're dumb as a motherfucker. Baseball is a uniquely American sport, then up until about 1994, it was the singular American past time.

shut up and make me more maple syrup

1. Of course we don't have such barbaric traditions; we became a super power in less than 250 years, which honestly makes your country look pathetic by comparison.
2. It's not the love of guns necessarily, but the love of the freedom to own one if we wish; I'm pretty sure choosing between a lunatic gunning down students and a lunatic blowing up a train station is a real Sophia's choice.
3. Are you seriously implying that living in rain and gloom for a third of the year doesn't have a marked effect on someone's psyche? Are you that delusional?

I'll take swords for 3000 Alex.

That's "s" words Mr. Connery.

Yes, well, your mother's a whore!

The first documented football match was a practice game played on November 9, 1861, at University College, University of Toronto (approximately 400 yards or 370 metres west of Queen's Park). One of the participants in the game involving University of Toronto students was Sir William Mulock, later Chancellor of the school.[2] A football club was formed at the university soon afterward, although its rules of play at this stage are unclear

What is considered to be the first American football game was played on November 6, 1869 between Rutgers and Princeton, two college teams.

Cock sucking is an American sport

Goddammit...
Yes son! Switzfaggocityland, land of the politically correct faggocity, and they made a a satire about muslims and gays using children actors, fucking logical.

shut up and watch trump turn the USA into a 3rd world country!

So soccer, or futball, or whatever the fuck you call it isn't a Mexican sport?

He is. Living at the same latitude as Alaska, but thankfully having that United States Gulf Stream, supports his weather. Nevertheless, the NHS doles out lights, for those pansy ass Britt bongs that suffer from seasonal depression. It's too dark, and I'm going to be sad about it.

>Why are american "sports" so gay and faggy?>soccer

1. A super power? You most be having a laugh!
2. How many lunatics have blown up a train in England? Probably once or twice in your lifetime. Lunatics gunning down students in your country is just a regular wednesday morning
3. Of course it doesn't have a marked effect. If you get depressed by rain, you were already depressed. Rain is just the (very tiny) cherry on top

People of the world may play it, but I'm not sure where it was originated. That would be where it's from. Do you not understand this?

Thank you; I thought everyone was taking crazy pills. Seasonal depression is just a scientific, objective fact.

if the american economy goes down the whole world goes down with it. almost every nation depends on the us economy.

The first football match was played in England. You surely mean handegg/gridiron?

He says from a tiny island, living off the spoils of a previous empire, where the sun has already set.

What the fuck is "futball"? Are you fucking speaking spanglish now?

>A super power? You most be having a laugh!
You truly are a dumb ass if you don't think the USA is a Super Power.

Lol England would hve kicked your ass if it wasn't for Hamilton and that faggot France guy rapping at them

invading middle eastern countries doesnt make you a superpower. everything you have going for you is a decent economy. you'll never know what it is to be a super power

Absolutely amazing Dodge, eurofag.
Fuck brexit. Free Ireland. Independent Scotland.

Jesus Christ you are retarded

The term was first applied to the British Empire, the United States, and the Soviet Union. However, following World War II and the Suez Crisis in 1956, the United Kingdom's status as a superpower was greatly diminished; for the duration of the Cold War the United States and the Soviet Union came to be generally regarded as the two remaining superpowers, dominating world affairs. At the end of the Cold War and the dissolution of the Soviet Union in 1991, only the United States appeared to fulfill the criteria of being a world superpower.[1][2][3] As of 2016, according to Russian President Putin and other sources, this has remained unchanged.[4][5]

>acting like the uk has been a country of influence in the last 8 decades
fucking kek,user

no, i'm not american

1. If you don't acknowledge America as a super power, even begrudgingly, you're simply an idiot.
2. Okay, fair point regarding the shootings; people with psychotic conditions will inevitably cause violence to themselves or others if left unchecked, and the blame must be placed on the individuals. If I run someone down with my car, or stab someone with my work knife, banning cars or knives would be asinine.
3. I can't convince you any more. Seasonal depression is an actual condition, and pretending that it isn't is just retarded. Some people may not be effected as severely, but it does exist.

never acted or said the uk has any kind of influence ;)
nice try though